Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 03:27:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Baz reveals more about "The General", CD, and more!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baz reveals more about "The General", CD, and more!  (Read 44647 times)
BodyCount
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2007, 10:22:39 AM »

I know u guys are loving all these updates but I want news from AXL not Sebastian,

I think he is using Axl a little too much to be honest.

I agree with you on those points....

But any news from someone close, is info none the less,

If it's Sebastian telling us this, we go: i wanna hear this from the band itself,

If the band speaks of this, we go: i won't believe it till Axl says this...

If Axl tells us, we go: Won't believe a damn thing till the record company announces it....

If the record company does announce it, we go: won't believe it till i see it on the shelves...

If we bought it, we go: i'll believe this is it once i played this and confirmed this is CD....

And of course "we" is not all of us....not me anyway....just making a point... peace
Jude
Rocker

« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2007, 10:25:08 AM »

That 2008 -> 2010 -> 2012 plan sounds very good for me, and it could be possible and fair too. Because i think its fair to release 3 albums after these years what we have waited.

But lets see whats next update from Baz or Axl..

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2007, 10:31:47 AM »

Fucking A

4 albums worth is brilliant

1 each year, 2 double albums, I don't give a fuck - it sounds like a lot and I want it all
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2007, 11:04:38 AM »

as axl said it's a single disc, I believe each or at least the first one is a single cd. and that's what I prefer.

I know u guys are loving all these updates but I want news from AXL not Sebastian,

I agree with you on those points....

But any news from someone close, is info none the less,

If it's Sebastian telling us this, we go: i wanna hear this from the band itself,

If the band speaks of this, we go: i won't believe it till Axl says this...

If Axl tells us, we go: Won't believe a damn thing till the record company announces it....

If the record company does announce it, we go: won't believe it till i see it on the shelves...

If we bought it, we go: i'll believe this is it once i played this and confirmed this is CD....

And of course "we" is not all of us....not me anyway....just making a point... peace

yep I'm just happy with the piece of news Baz brought us. 
besides, I would mind my own business rather than interfere in the affairs of axl's friend. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:20:46 AM by ppbebe » Logged
spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2007, 11:05:22 AM »

I love Sebastian but I think he should shut up for a while.

I know u guys are loving all these updates but I want news from AXL not Sebastian, and if he isn't careful, he is gonna go too far and truly piss Axl off and then it may be 13 years before he hears from Axl again.

I think Sebastian is starting to cross the line a bit and is oblivious to the fact that the media are now using him to find out about Axl and CD and if it wasn't for his connection to Axl, he wouldn't be getting much press at all.

Best post on here.

I agree 100%.

Axl probably has no idea Baz even ran his mouth about this and when he does find out, shit will hit the fan. Lips Sealed
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2007, 11:08:14 AM »

I know u guys are loving all these updates but I want news from AXL not Sebastian, and if he isn't careful, he is gonna go too far and truly piss Axl off and then it may be 13 years before he hears from Axl again.

I think Sebastian is starting to cross the line a bit and is oblivious to the fact that the media are now using him to find out about Axl and CD and if it wasn't for his connection to Axl, he wouldn't be getting much press at all.

Best post on here.

I agree 100%.

Axl probably has no idea Baz even ran his mouth about this and when he does find out, shit will hit the fan. Lips Sealed

"I asked axl if I could mention the song titles and he said "fine"-"

Yeah, except he already asked.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2007, 11:12:06 AM »

you guns n'roses "fans" are incredible, whining about axl doesn't talk too much but when
he allows his friend to give us some informations about CD & stuff you still whining.
amazing, really.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:19:03 AM by jarmo » Logged

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2007, 11:14:28 AM »

Best post on here.

I agree 100%.

I don't buy it.? Bach talkes way too much and he should focus on promoting his own record with Axl on it and leave CD to the musicians who created that record.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2007, 11:16:50 AM »

Best post on here.

I agree 100%.

I'd say fine too if my buddy were letting out information that was from years ago.

We've heard the title "The General" for how long?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »

Fucking A

4 albums worth is brilliant

1 each year, 2 double albums, I don't give a fuck - it sounds like a lot and I want it all

That would make more sence to me, I'm reading slash' bio and just read the part about GNR having two albums(appettite and lies) in the billboard top 5 albums at the same time, i could see axl wanted to out do this and therefore won't have too long a gap between each album.

Nice to know that there is indeed 3-4 albums almost or fully completed for us to hear one day.
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2007, 11:21:07 AM »

Best post on here.

I agree 100%.

I don't buy it.? Bach talkes way too much and he should focus on promoting his own record with Axl on it and leave CD to the musicians who created that record.

I agree, but he was asked about it. It's not as if he just offered that information. The interviewer asked him and he answered.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2007, 11:24:02 AM »

you guns n'roses "fans" are incredible, whining about axl doesn't talk too much but when
he allows his friend to give us some informations about CD & stuff
you still whining.
amazing, really.

jealousy is it?

guns_n_motley
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2007, 12:45:48 PM »

well, since the first album of this chinese democracy trilogy was supposed to be out in 1999, we know that we can safely add 9 years to any release date that Axl gives us.

This can be formulated as follows:

Actual Release Date = (What Axl Says) + At least 9 years.

This means that this third album with The General will safely be yours in time for Christmas of 2021.

Give me a break. This is just Baz dropping Axl's name to give his own album more publicity. Isn't it obvious?
Why do you all believe this crap?

baz isnt dropping axls name at all. im tired of people saying this. DJ's ASK HIM these questions about CD, the leaks etc. and baz answers them. its not like hes going out of his way.
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2007, 12:47:10 PM »

Baz apparently has requested to be on the Howard Stern show according to the news channel on Howard's Sirius station.....Howard didnt really say if he was going to have him on but would be interesting
guns_n_motley
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2007, 12:51:47 PM »

Baz apparently has requested to be on the Howard Stern show according to the news channel on Howard's Sirius station.....Howard didnt really say if he was going to have him on but would be interesting

apparantly baz came bursting in with the angel down cd, and said he would debut back in the saddle on it if he could be on howards show.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2007, 12:53:11 PM »

Excelent NEWS... ThanKz Baz y Friend GUNNER.

HBK *
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 03:23:52 PM by HBK » Logged

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2007, 01:32:43 PM »

I agree to an extent, however I don't think he's using him to be honest.. I think he's as excited about this as he seems to be about pretty much everything. Baz seems to be a really outgoing guy who loves to talk without taking a moment and really think about what he does necessarily..remember the Savage Animal stuff on VH1's Supergroup? "Yo check it out, i've got a name...Savage animal dude, yeahhhhhhhh!!! I love the way it rolls off my tongue man, fucking awesome man" etc clearly missing the irony of that name as a bandname and not realizing how ridiculous of a name it really is. And then that interview on Eddie Trunk last week where Ron was pretty much hinting Baz not to talk about CD so much..which he obviously did. I don't think he even really realizes that he's basically the only one who's really giving us any insight into GNR (even though he isn't in the band to begin with) and how that can come across on people.

Then again, I'm sure that Axl knows about Baz talking about all of this stuff, and even if he wouldn't (which I doubt) he's bound to find out.

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2007, 01:51:17 PM »

Did anyone read the rest of the interview? How can you say he's more focused on Axl/CD than Angel Down?

Damn, can't you notice how WE, as GNR fans, obviously pay more attention on that? We are focused on Guns N' Roses. Just read/listen to the whole interview before. Also, of course Baz will talk about Axl every time - it's what people do on interviews. They need to tell the same history several times to each magazine/radio/whatever.

I can't believe how something good about the album - which everybody here wants - can't be just something good. There's always people who will bitch about not being the way they wanted.

DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2007, 01:54:49 PM »

he allows his friend to give us some informations about CD & stuff
you still whining.
amazing, really.

jealousy is it?

i'm not sure to understand what you mean, fans being jealous about axl & baz friendship ?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2007, 02:00:41 PM »

besides, as some already pointed out what  baz says here are not completely new. axl and dizzy have already implied there will be 3 albums or more. dizzy also said brain got this song called general and he liked it a lot.

Oh wait, the same people would bitch at  GNR members sans axl (or an ex) when they talk chinese democracy.

@ Den. yep some 'fans'.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: