Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:18:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Talking Metal on fuse
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Talking Metal on fuse  (Read 13791 times)
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2007, 10:24:10 AM »

The track without any breaks in it (talking in the middle) edited into the fuse vid. Made by a friend of mine:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FoBDwfCkMsE

Awesome!!  Very well done!

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2008, 04:48:10 PM »

Zakk Wylde and Bumblefoot On Talking Metal Next Week

posted Friday, March 14, 2008 at 03:06:49 PM by deathbringer.

Zakk Wylde and Bumblefoot (of Guns N? Roses) have been announced as the guests for next week?s new Talking Metal episode on Fuse. The episode will air next Friday, March 21st at midnight ET.

Here's the description of the show:
?What starts as a simple interview turns into a recording session when Zakk Wylde holds the Talking Metal crew hostage to record a brand new song with Bumblefoot of Guns N' Roses. John, Mark and Zakk perform Black Label Society's "Blood is Thicker than Water" and the TM exclusive jam of "Till The End."

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=34889

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Disco Volante
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2008, 04:53:45 PM »

Mike Patton is on tonights episode beer
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2008, 05:17:22 PM »

also on Talking Metal is Don Dokken and Rob Halford.

Talking Metals is really starting to turn into a good show yes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2008, 06:07:21 PM »

Here's the description of the show:
?What starts as a simple interview turns into a recording session when Zakk Wylde holds the Talking Metal crew hostage to record a brand new song with Bumblefoot of Guns N' Roses. John, Mark and Zakk perform Black Label Society's "Blood is Thicker than Water" and the TM exclusive jam of "Till The End."

shit! how fucking awesome would it be if Zakk ends up on BBF's new record!!

and later on zakk featured on axl's records Grin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2008, 01:51:27 PM »

haven't heard axl's making his solo records yet.

What starts as a simple interview turns into a recording session when Zakk Wylde holds the Talking Metal crew hostage to record a brand new song with Bumblefoot of Guns N' Roses.

they made a song together? wow!

This is something to look forward to.  Grin

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2008, 03:02:27 PM »

why the hell aren't there any torrents of this show?!!? i wanna see this and it's not aired in Europe.

this isn't fair. someone should put this show online for the world to see.

it's the best show in rock since vh-1 rocks from the mid 90 with tommy Vance ( i think that was his name)

someone please do something...

Chinese Democracy!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2008, 04:40:31 PM »

I didn't say anything about any solo record..
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2008, 05:20:11 PM »

Is Talking Metal more of show just for entertainment value? I'm just asking because the current GNR members visit frequently without any news.

SINSHINE
VIP

"I knew the storm was getting closer!"

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »

Did Mike Patton have any interesting contributions? He's always got some creative things to say when Axl's name is mentioned.

FNM reuion anytime soon?

"You could have a steam train...if you'd just lay down your tracks!" - P. Gabriel
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2008, 10:33:59 PM »

Mike Patton was on THIS weeks episode.  Bumblefoot is on NEXT weeks episode, so I doubt GNR was a topic of conversation for Mike.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
SINSHINE
VIP

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2008, 07:40:40 AM »

My bad. Thought they were all on the same episode.

Regardless...no word of a possible Faith No More reunion, I expect, huh?

"You could have a steam train...if you'd just lay down your tracks!" - P. Gabriel
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2008, 07:58:29 AM »

My bad. Thought they were all on the same episode.

Regardless...no word of a possible Faith No More reunion, I expect, huh?

i doubt it, the real faith no more guitarist, i heard doesnt do music related stuff now.

html sucks
Disco Volante
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2008, 09:06:23 AM »

From January 2008...

Mike Patton on Faith No More Reunion

"I wouldn't rule it out. I don't think we would need to reform the band, but maybe there's other things we can do together."

Faith No More broke up in 1998. Patton recently has gotten movie soundtrack work. His most recent role was making the gruesome monster noises of the creatures in I Am Legend.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/news/video_news/faith_no_more_reunion_possible.html

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2008, 11:45:44 AM »

What are axls records then?

If you mean cd, that a GNR record. axl has said that it's not an axl rose record and del said all the recording for the album was done. No idea if it means all the materials or the songs axl mentioned in 2006 but in any case, there're already 3 guitarists all differently great in GNR methinks.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2008, 12:13:12 PM »

If you mean cd, that a GNR record. axl has said that it's not an axl rose record and del said all the recording for the album was done. No idea if it means all the materials or the songs axl mentioned in 2006 but in any case, there're already 3 guitarists all differently great in GNR methinks.

dude i know what axl and del have said, i've been online this site for over 100 days the last 2 years, it would be pretty weird if i would have missed all that Tongue
axl's record = his bands record, and his band is GNR ok

I know u knew what i meant all along, you aint stupid, might be a bit defensive though, i didn't disrespect anybody or took anything away from the current bandmembers hihi

I dig the guitarists too, Finck fkn' rocks and is my second favourite guitarist.. after zakk wylde, a little contribution from cool artists are always appreaciated IMO, like baz on sorry (course i haven't heard it but i'm sure it's awesome), BM on CITR and axl on AD just 3 quick examples..  Smiley
SINSHINE
VIP

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2008, 12:20:18 PM »

From January 2008...

Mike Patton on Faith No More Reunion

"I wouldn't rule it out. I don't think we would need to reform the band, but maybe there's other things we can do together."

Faith No More broke up in 1998. Patton recently has gotten movie soundtrack work. His most recent role was making the gruesome monster noises of the creatures in I Am Legend.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/news/video_news/faith_no_more_reunion_possible.html

I would just love to see 'em live again, one more time.

I guess I need to see I Am Legend now...kinda funny that he did 'monster noises' for the soundtrack, LOL!

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2008, 12:37:04 PM »

dude i know what axl and del have said, i've been online this site for over 100 days the last 2 years, it would be pretty weird if i would have missed all that Tongue
axl's record = his bands record, and his band is GNR ok

I know u knew what i meant all along, you aint stupid, might be a bit defensive though, i didn't disrespect anybody or took anything away from the current bandmembers hihi

I dig the guitarists too, Finck fkn' rocks and is my second favourite guitarist.. after zakk wylde, a little contribution from cool artists are always appreaciated IMO, like baz on sorry (course i haven't heard it but i'm sure it's awesome), BM on CITR and axl on AD just 3 quick examples..  Smiley

okish but  'Axl's record' is the term douche bag critics like to use to be mean to the band. 
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2008, 04:33:12 PM »

ZAKK WYLDE, OZZY OSBOURNE, BUMBLEFOOT To Guest On This Week's 'Talking Metal' - Mar. 18, 2008

Fuse TV's "Talking Metal on Fuse" airs its season finale this Friday, March 21 at midnight. Guests will include Zakk Wylde, Ozzy Osbourne, Bumblefoot (GUNS N' ROSES) and Eddie Ojeda (TWISTED SISTER). Follow ultimate metal geeks Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy as they're held hostage by Zakk Wylde to perform a brand new song.

The March 14 episode of "Talking Metal on Fuse" included a "Fuse Jam" featuring Mike Portnoy of DREAM THEATER on drums, Frank Bello of ANTHRAX on bass and Bobby Blitz of OVERKILL on vocals. This one-time lineup (jokingly named "TURTLEHEAD") was joined by hosts Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy on guitar for a version of the MOT?RHEAD classic "Overkill".

Watch the performance below.

"Talking Metal on Fuse" is the show which brings the number-one heavy metal/hard rock podcast on iTunes to television. Hosted by Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy ? the ultimate metal geeks and hard rock aficionados ? the program provides a unique perspective and insider's view into the world of metal and hard rock music.

"Talking Metal on Fuse" airs regularly on Friday nights at midnight EST/9:00 p.m. PST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWUH2k9B4R0

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Captaint
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2008, 01:50:08 PM »

Believe it or not, I still have not seen a cut of tonight's show.  Hopefully it turns out good.  They have already posted John and I jamming with Zakk on 2 BLS songs and interview outtakes from Bumblefoot, The Metal Nurse, Metal Mike and Zakk on the fuse site - http://fuse.tv/tv/talkingmetal/video.php

Tune in at midnight ET / 9PM PT to FUSE tonight.

There is obviously no GnR news in this episode.

Thanks,
Strigl
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: