Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 10:45:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Guess who the HTGTH poster is game!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guess who the HTGTH poster is game!  (Read 5690 times)
GeraldFord
« on: October 31, 2007, 10:46:26 PM »

Guess who I am trying to be, and then mimic the style of another poster for the next person to guess!

I'll go first and make it easy!

U gotta check out the new Bon Jovi, it's great. I've been listening to it so much, my ears are bleeding!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 11:24:13 PM »

is it D? Cheesy

my turn
"uhh ohhh guys whos ASS would you love to just burry your face in for 6years?"
rofl

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 06:33:23 AM »

RichardNixon

my turn
true dat.oh .axl is so sexy.i know what id love to do with him.lol
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 08:39:46 AM »

Best thread ever!!

my turn
Horsey?

[Thread title: NEED ADVICE!]
Guys and girls, I need Advice. I know these 2 hot girls, Ritva and Milla And cant decide between them? Which one I should take? What do you think?Your opinion about this REALLY means a lot to me. Perhaps I should provide some backround:

....So there I was, parking the  limo in front of the shady Hotel. Taking care of business with Z?ge, Reiska and Teppo-Dun-Dun had taken longer than I thought. Z?ge had a knife after all. I dont like hurting people but mans gotta do what mans gotta do.
Lucky for me, all 3 girls were still waiting for me. Of course they were. Ritva and Milla had been very busy with each other already, which didn't surprise me. I was finally about to allow them have sex with me, after all. Understandably the thought had made them unbearably horny. 

Since I totally respect women and want to treat them well, I was worried, however. It was only 3 girls after all. The mind boggling amount of my raw, sexual energy for just 3 girls to satisfy..I hoped no one would end up hurt. It is important for me people i have sex with don't die; i am unselfish guy like that.
 As foreplay, I removed my shirt and allowed the girls to observe my perfect abs. I am never that horny after violent street fighting but fortunately the hotel room came with a mirror, so things were starting to get exiting for me too pretty soon.

Ohhh god my Abs are so well formed..skin so..perfect. I totally gave my self the "hunk eyes" through the mirror, and began whispering "how are you doin" with my sensual, unbearably sexy voice. Trying different poses.  Then I began to flex a little, and things really got going.  I ran my hands on my lower back, then on my ass. Glad i had shaved that very morning. Skin was so soft, smooth..mmm,just like that.
You guys have no idea how amazing sex is, really. Hope at least some of you get lucky one day.  If you have any questions about location of clitoris, or how to kick a man with a knife in the face so it hurts, just ask and i make thread about it. I like helping people.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 09:08:40 AM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 11:22:45 AM »

Best thread ever!!

my turn
Horsey?

Guys and girls, I need Advice. I know these 2 hot girls, Ritva and Milla And cant decide between them? Which one I should take? What do you think?Your opinion about this REALLY means a lot to me. Perhaps I should provide some backround:

....So there I was, parking the  limo in front of the shady Hotel. Taking care of business with Z?ge, Reiska and Teppo-Dun-Dun had taken longer than I thought. Z?ge had a knife after all. I dont like hurting people but mans gotta do what mans gotta do.
Lucky for me, all 3 girls were still waiting for me. Of course they were. Ritva and Milla had been very busy with each other already, which didn't surprise me. I was finally about to allow them have sex with me, after all. Understandably the thought had made them unbearably horny. 

Since I totally respect women and want to treat them well, I was worried, however. It was only 3 girls after all. The mind boggling amount of my raw, sexual energy for just 3 girls to satisfy..I hoped no one would end up hurt. It is important for me people i have sex with don't die; i am unselfish guy like that.
 As foreplay, I removed my shirt and allowed the girls to observe my perfect abs. I am never that horny after violent street fighting but fortunately the hotel room came with a mirror, so things were starting to get exiting for me too pretty soon.

Ohhh god my Abs are so well formed..skin so..perfect. I totally gave my self the "hunk eyes" through the mirror, and began whispering "how are you doin" with my sensual, unbearably sexy voice. Trying different poses.  Then I began to flex a little, and things really got going.  I ran my hands on my lower back, then on my ass. Glad i had shaved that very morning. Skin was so soft, smooth..mmm,just like that.
You guys have no idea how amazing sex is, really. Hope at least some of you get lucky one day.  If you have any questions about location of clitoris, or how to kick a man with a knife in the face so it hurts, just ask and i make thread about it. I like helping people.

um, sounds like SinCut  hihi

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 11:45:03 AM »

as long as axl knows then we allright lol.see there goes that lol again !

the one an only horsey !
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 11:50:31 AM »

any stories about fighting, sex drugs, and more fighting, is from sincut. defo.

html sucks
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 02:27:22 PM »

Best thread ever!!

my turn
Horsey?

Damn, that was funny. Thanks L2D. hihi

Fuck 'Em All.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 03:39:53 PM »

yeah i think everyone has agreed that it was sin cut right?? hihi great one btw yes
(yeah mine were horsey)

i'll do another one:

Thread title: "check out this new Swedish sleaze band that totally rock"

Hey Guys, wow you have to check this new swedish sleaze/glam band band (not a hair band, i hate when people say that) they are like the new Cinderella-RATT mixed with skid row and GNR, kinda cheese but good cheese

let me hear what you think?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »

yeah i think everyone has agreed that it was sin cut right?  hihi great one btw yes
(yeah mine were horsey)

i'll do another one:

Hey Guys, wow you have to check this new swedish sleaze/glam band band (not a hair band, i hate when people say that) they are like the new Cinderella-RATT mixed with skid row and GNR, kinda cheese but good cheese

Is that one mrlee? 

How 'bout this:

...but the real trouble started when the Illuminati got together with the Masons.  That's when World War V was secretly declared, as was spelled out in the fine print in the Kyoto Agreement, as dictated by the Secretary of Defense's alien overlords on Snuglevar Prime, which is a secretly planning an invasion, the staging area for which is the Oort Cloud.  Of course, it all comes down to money.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 04:10:30 PM »

haha, who could that be?

hihi
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 04:41:57 PM »

Yeah, we're gonna need some additional hints on that one.^^

This one should be easy:

Mobilization of big words in how idiosyncratic germaneness it and allotment accede appositeness it. Primogenial when in a commodious confabulation exigency (Analogous when your consorted multitudinous of perspicacious plebeians) vamoose adjacent with their repartee and masquerade cognize by salaaming your belfry and prehending your mentum. When preferential upon for your presupposition, conjecture some big words you contemplationed in the concordance lang syne eventide (you compassed this impeccable??).

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 04:46:46 PM by polluxlm » Logged

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 05:57:56 PM »

yeah i think everyone has agreed that it was sin cut right?  hihi great one btw yes
(yeah mine were horsey)

i'll do another one:

Is that one mrlee? 

How 'bout this:

...but the real trouble started when the Illuminati got together with the Masons.  That's when World War V was secretly declared, as was spelled out in the fine print in the Kyoto Agreement, as dictated by the Secretary of Defense's alien overlords on Snuglevar Prime, which is a secretly planning an invasion, the staging area for which is the Oort Cloud.  Of course, it all comes down to money.

hihi

Who else do you think it could be?

html sucks
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 05:28:36 AM »

Best thread ever!!

my turn
Horsey?

....So there I was, parking the? limo in front of the shady Hotel. Taking care of business with Z?ge, Reiska and Teppo-Dun-Dun had taken longer than I thought. Z?ge had a knife after all. I dont like hurting people but mans gotta do what mans gotta do.
Lucky for me, all 3 girls were still waiting for me. Of course they were. Ritva and Milla had been very busy with each other already, which didn't surprise me. I was finally about to allow them have sex with me, after all. Understandably the thought had made them unbearably horny.?

Ohhh god my Abs are so well formed..skin so..perfect. I totally gave my self the "hunk eyes" through the mirror, and began whispering "how are you doin" with my sensual, unbearably sexy voice. Trying different poses.? Then I began to flex a little, and things really got going.? I ran my hands on my lower back, then on my ass. Glad i had shaved that very morning. Skin was so soft, smooth..mmm,just like that.
You guys have no idea how amazing sex is, really. Hope at least some of you get lucky one day.? If you have any questions about location of clitoris, or how to kick a man with a knife in the face so it hurts, just ask and i make thread about it. I like helping people.

Taht was great!

btw my dog is Milla.

And what's there to decide with girls when one can have them both  ok  hihi

Ok my turn!

My granfather was a polish refugee in the polish resistance and Poland means a lot to me, and while I was teaching history to children while acting in the new Brokeback mountain 2: Anal Cry For Pain I realized the well-fare of the europe must thank my dad, born in 1963, and when while I was in Australia having a seminar about brainsurgery and the new treament I discovered when in helping the resistance with my mom in 1942 using google

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 06:14:58 AM »

^ Tha'd be our good buddy Stolat... What ever happened to him?  hihi

Hahah  south park was so funny last night hahaha  rofl  peacelmao
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 06:46:44 AM »

She has banned written under her name, stolat that is  beer

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 09:38:26 AM »

lol at the stolat impression im gutted because i wanted to do her her XD

html sucks
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 11:06:19 AM »

i wanted to do her her XD

Shocked
You should have told her before she got banned.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »

i wanted to do her her XD

Shocked
You should have told her before she got banned.

LOL, i ment i wanted to do her as in, impersonate her.

html sucks
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 03:35:27 PM »

Taht was great!

btw my dog is Milla.

I'm glad that you liked it!  *hugz!*
Naming dogs after girls now huh?Shocked

Keep em coming people!

Hahah  south park was so funny last night hahaha  rofl  peacelmao [/i]

Chin.Dem.Eventually?

Another one,

AMG WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000oooOOOOOOOO000000oOOOOO!!! YAY! BEST DAY EVER! peace peace beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer <- LOTS OF BEER FOR BIRTHDAYBOI!!!!!*HUGZ*****
[/color] [/size]

Guys!!! 
  Guess whose birthday it is?

That's right!!

love love beer beer beer love love beer beer love love love
Happy birthday Christo's Ex girlfriends dead undulate!!
 love love beer beer beer love love beer beer love love love

love love love love love love love
You are VERY special to us and we all care that many years ago, you were born!
 beer beer beer beer beer beer beer
Here's some gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!
 love love love love love love love love love love
Hope you enjoy this square pink colored surface.
 love love love love love love love love love love
Havea good one*HUGZ!!!*

HAVE A PINK DAY!!!!

ITS AMAZING HOW STUFF JUST KEEPS BORNING LEFT AND RIGHT! EVERY DAY IS A BIRTHDay OF SOMETHING!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 03:46:35 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: