Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 02:25:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  GNR picture book (Reckless Road)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR picture book (Reckless Road)  (Read 165783 times)
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2007, 11:15:55 PM »

it looks like the marquee gig, so there may be a fair chance that it is the lovely sam fox.

although i could be totally wrong!

Smiley

Too early of a picture for the Marquee gig, notice the lack of AFD tattoo.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
recklessroad
Opening Act

recklessroad.com

« Reply #201 on: September 26, 2007, 12:47:38 AM »

Thats from 4-5-86 at the Whisky

recklessroad.com
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #202 on: September 26, 2007, 02:22:19 AM »

Go to enhancedbooks.com to see and hear more pages from the book. There was a problem thats now just about fixed. As of now about 100 books have been shipped and those were the Canter's cover the rest of the orders will be shiped ASAP.

Thanks for letting us know.  ok

djool
Opening Act

Live clean n' play dirty !

« Reply #203 on: September 26, 2007, 03:33:31 AM »

Thank you
AnaRose
Opening Act

Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way

« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2007, 10:46:32 AM »

So, any news? I haven't received mine yet  Undecided

If you think you're a bigger asshole than me, you got something to learn
recklessroad
Opening Act

recklessroad.com

« Reply #205 on: September 28, 2007, 06:17:40 PM »

I just got word that the rest of the books shipped out today.

recklessroad.com
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #206 on: September 28, 2007, 06:32:27 PM »

I just got word that the rest of the books shipped out today.

Thank you for letting us know.  I've been wondering what was going on with that.

Ali
Chief
Legend

« Reply #207 on: September 28, 2007, 06:47:46 PM »

Good news!!! i hope it comes in next week!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
jonnybgoode82
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #208 on: September 30, 2007, 09:29:08 AM »

Book of the week. 4 out of 5. Gripping stuff, great anecdotes.

Nice to see it getting a bit of coverage.

AnaRose
Opening Act

Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way

« Reply #209 on: September 30, 2007, 05:33:43 PM »

I can't wait to get mine  Grin

If you think you're a bigger asshole than me, you got something to learn
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #210 on: October 03, 2007, 02:15:21 PM »

Anybody get it yet ?
Chief
Legend

« Reply #211 on: October 03, 2007, 03:03:50 PM »

not yet for me.. i am hoping today or tomorrow!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #212 on: October 03, 2007, 04:13:50 PM »

Here's what the publisher just emailed people who ordered the book:

Hello Everyone,

This is an update with more detail than you are likely to want but I'm responding to more than just shipping details for your books. So I've taken the liberty of a bulleted response for questions you may have asked. In addition there are some explanations so you can see more clearly what has been happening and is happening. Many of you I have spoken to so this may be redundant for you.

My role:
I chose to facilitate by hand some shipping and communications. At this point the shipping and fulfillment house in Texas is taking over. My efforts, while meant to help you, have begun to imped the process and perhaps introduce some errors. So, I've been fired from this part of the effort. Happily by the way and you will be the benefactors.

I was able to ship directly slightly over 100 units but I had very few of the limited edition covers. So most of you I could not help but a few of you I did. Some received the standard cover and will now receive the second part of the order with your special edition cover.

Communication:
I've communicated to a portion of you that I am receiving 1,200 to 1,500 spam messages a day now. So my tech assistants are trying to help me with filters so I can receive legitimate communications. In the interim I'm doing my best to respond but there is going to be a change by tomorrow.

The fulfillment center will have an online location for you to track. Most of you will not need this at all since the books are shipping now.

I will be in Europe and somewhat out of the communication loop for about ten days. In preparation for that I've been behind here but please know that I'm not ignoring you but individual communication is becoming untenable.

Next step:
You should receive a tracking / shipping update which I believe will be coming form yahoo merchant or a paypal type notification. I'd expect this Thursday or Friday.

At that point all individual orders will be shipped. This is not to suggest that there will not be a few mistakes. I'm expecting them. But we will take care of you if you are a recipient of an error.

As mentioned previously there are a few batch or group orders going overseas that require special handling which we will be taking care of manually. But there's only two such orders that I am aware of.

Finally all of this process is coming to a close. You will have your books and be able to register them for free at enhancedbooks.com. I sincerely give you my apologies. Without excuse I'd like to say we've created a unique property and one I think is very special. It would be easy to point and say we were naive and I'd smile and say you were right. But the train has left the station and things will move fast now.

Several thousand books are being shipped to new distributers and the total manufactured quantity of 100,000 units is leaving home and flying or sailing all over the world.

So thank you. As I've said I'm very sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you love this hybrid book.

Sincerely,

Steven J. Slomkowski
President / Publisher

SHOOTHIP Print & Media

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2007, 04:24:31 PM »

Damn, i hope it turns up in a book store near me. The only GNR book i've ever seen is 'the band that time forgot' and I snagged the only copy.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2007, 05:40:00 PM »

Damn, i hope it turns up in a book store near me. The only GNR book i've ever seen is 'the band that time forgot' and I snagged the only copy.

Yeah that?s the only GN?R related book I bought in a book-store so far. And I really liked it btw... although much of all that was there I already knew  ok Can?t wait to buy this one though... it must be worth every ? of it.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #215 on: October 03, 2007, 05:56:46 PM »

Yeah that?s the only GN?R related book I bought in a book-store so far. And I really liked it btw... although much of all that was there I already knew  ok Can?t wait to buy this one though... it must be worth every ? of it.

i only read half of it, then i put it in my closet when I was cleaning up .. havent seen it since  hihi
Irish gunner II
Rocker

« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2007, 11:19:13 AM »

Yeah that?s the only GN?R related book I bought in a book-store so far. And I really liked it btw... although much of all that was there I already knew? ok Can?t wait to buy this one though... it must be worth every ? of it.

You have to love the exchange rate of the euro to the dollar.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2007, 11:21:51 AM »

Yeah that?s the only GN?R related book I bought in a book-store so far. And I really liked it btw... although much of all that was there I already knew? ok Can?t wait to buy this one though... it must be worth every ? of it.

i only read half of it, then i put it in my closet when I was cleaning up .. havent seen it since? hihi

hey! that?s no way to treat a book!? no lol seriously... it gets better at the end... you should gave it a try? Wink

hehe indeed indeed? ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Irish gunner II
Rocker

« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2007, 11:34:47 AM »

i only read half of it, then i put it in my closet when I was cleaning up .. havent seen it since? hihi

hey! that?s no way to treat a book!? no lol seriously... it gets better at the end... you should gave it a try? Wink

hehe indeed indeed  ok

I got done by the posting and handling so didnt really save anything.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2007, 03:56:17 PM »

i only read half of it, then i put it in my closet when I was cleaning up .. havent seen it since  hihi

hey! that?s no way to treat a book!  no lol seriously... it gets better at the end... you should gave it a try  Wink

If i can find it I will  hihi
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: