Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 04:13:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hear GN'R anywhere random?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hear GN'R anywhere random?  (Read 16109 times)
Megaguns
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2007, 10:14:40 PM »

A few months ago i saw some dudes cruising through the city in an awesome ride, They had Yesterdays playing full blast, I just remember it being really random.
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2007, 12:09:19 PM »

A few months ago i saw some dudes cruising through the city in an awesome ride, They had Yesterdays playing full blast, I just remember it being really random.

Well what would an awesome ride be without awesome music?  hihi

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2007, 11:52:26 AM »

They play gnr songs on the simpsons alot.  I can think of three off the top of my head.  1. homer buys an RV and him and the kids are in partying, Welcome to the jungle is blaring.  2.  When marge hangs out with her friend (ala thelma and louise) they play something else from appetite, maybe PC, 3.  When Apu has quintuplets they play Welcome to the jungle again.

--Tommie

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »

They play gnr songs on the simpsons alot.? I can think of three off the top of my head.? 1. homer buys an RV and him and the kids are in partying, Welcome to the jungle is blaring.? 2.  When marge hangs out with her friend (ala thelma and louise) they play something else from appetite, maybe PC, 3.? When Apu has quintuplets they play Welcome to the jungle again.

--Tommie

That was WTTJ also.  Smiley

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2007, 07:22:08 AM »

Was walking down the street in Beijing last month and some shop was playing Don't Cry out onto the street so anyone passing by could hear it  peace

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
ForeverGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2007, 10:29:40 AM »

I was in a shop here in Denmark (Carlings) and they played "Don't Damn Me"
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2007, 10:40:27 AM »

It seems like you almost always hear PC and WTTJ played at pro football games.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2007, 09:09:35 PM »

It seems like you almost always hear PC and WTTJ played at pro football games.

we are the champions hihi

I showed up at the house i babysit at last night and the girl had patience playing peace

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
John Galt
Rocker

Peace Sells... But still no one is buying goddamit

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2007, 06:42:26 AM »

BBC Holiday prgramme on BBC1 last night, about 10 secs of WTTJ during a feature in Ecuador exploring up part of the Amazon basin....
DCReed
Headliner

lorem ipsum

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2007, 06:53:59 AM »

Saturday night a local ska-band played a nice ska-version of Paradise City in the encore.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 06:58:07 AM by DCReed » Logged

Rapidshare SUCKS!!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2007, 08:30:39 AM »

Maybe not random, but once when I walked into the World's End in London they were playing AFD. And kept playing it until Paradise City. So it was more than just one song.....

Perfect timing.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2007, 10:22:51 AM »

i work 530 meters underground in the worlds #1 uranium mine and i was washing down a drift when i heard live and let die coming from a shop across from me lucky bastards get to listen to music while they work rant

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
novemberrainx89
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2007, 10:34:34 PM »

volleyball tryouts at SBU, crazy when paradise city and sweet child started playing. my friends were like oh no, not guns n' roses, as i went balistic and started dancing haha
Elrothiel
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2007, 06:40:37 AM »

This one time when I was at Rochester KIAD (art college for you who don't know), I was sitting in the digital media room and we were all talking, and there was a li'l bit of a pause... and I swore that I heard Paradise City coming from somewhere... really quietly. I looked at all the computers and none of them had a music program running at the time, and no one's phone was going off, and I hadn't brought my CD player to college with me...

Oh, and no one else could hear it! I could hear it, not very loud though, I think it was being played in another studio in a different part of the building.

and for those of you who don't know... Rochester KIAD was built by the Bauhaus (the art group, not the goth band), and its a total maze!! Its very simplistic, but inside you really have to know where you're going... it is quite possible that the studio from which I heard PC playing was directly next to the room I was in, but to get to it, I would have had to have gone round the entire building to find the door...

Oh and another time I was watching TV and a commercial for A Knight's Tale came up on the screen and Coma was playing in the background.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2007, 08:00:18 PM »

I also remember watching the world ice hockey championships a few years ago and during intermission, wgen they were talking about the game so far, you could hear "Estranged" being played in the arena...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EFISH
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2007, 08:06:14 PM »

Over the weekend, I heard Sweet Child at a billiards place, and yesterday I heard someone listening to Shotgun Blues in class.  Smiley
dr.kool
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2007, 02:29:08 PM »

I heard Dust n' bones in an electronics store Cool

YO!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2007, 02:45:52 PM »

In this channel menu on my tv cable, they show some kind of live chat with some background music.. I heard often Civil War, SCOM and Paradise City there. Smiley

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2007, 03:13:37 PM »

Other people have heard them random often because of me, if that counts.

estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2007, 03:46:25 PM »

Other people have heard them random often because of me, if that counts.

I once heard some gnr songs being played in the sunlight in the RDS in Dublin last june...oh wait a minute.. hihi

They always play Sweet Child O' Mine in the nightclubs i go too, which is great coz its the only rock song they ever play. Although my friend started DJing in one of them and he played Welcome To The Jungle sandwiched between some dance songs, which rocked.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: