Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 05:25:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  October 2, 2007 - Pelham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center Show???
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: October 2, 2007 - Pelham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center Show???  (Read 2231 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« on: October 22, 2007, 12:30:29 PM »

Ok sorry if were not allowed to talk about this...I couldmnt find it anywhere on here and fouind it wierd...Anyone else know whats going on with this?

hanks to B: Scott Weiland was totally out of it. Fell asleep during 'Patience'. When he finally woke up, he forgot all the words. My favorite is when he made a drug induced speech about steaks then called a little girl the anti-chirst. During Slash's solo's, he would try to howl over the guitar until thankfully they turned his microphone off. Thank god the show ended. He mumbled and howled like a wolf during the majority of 'Slither'. Alice in Chains blew them off the stage and Scott should be in rehab yesterday.

Thanks to Mike Halpin: If you attended the Pelham show, you know by now that this band is in some serious trouble. Weiland's bandmates could only look on in horror as Weiland broke down in Alabama. Weiland's night consisted of missed chorus', missing lyrics, incoherant rants, and nodding off on stage. The band actually cut his mic off during part of the show, and Weiland had no idea. The show was shortened due to Weilands drugged state
-let it roll, she mine, do it for the kids, sucker train blues, the last fight, interstate love song, patience, jam, it's so easy, set me free, slither

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 12:37:00 PM »

Are you serious, man?  Was it really this bad? 

Not that I think you aren't being truthful, it's just this would be an enormously bad sign.

I'm speechless.

Ali
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 12:39:03 PM »

its OK to miss lyrics and shit and have a bad day...
but fall asleep?!! how the HELL do you do that?!  nervous

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
JimBobTTD
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 12:40:45 PM »

This does not sound good. Was he in a "drugged state" literally or metaphorically?
Ali
Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 12:41:08 PM »

its OK to miss lyrics and shit and have a bad day...
but fall asleep?!! how the HELL do you do that?!? nervous

I think that if this is the case it's nodding off because of substance use.

Ali
Ali
Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 12:42:32 PM »

Wait a second, this happened almost three weeks ago?

Why didn't we hear more about this then?

I suppose either way, it's not a good sign.

Ali
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 12:56:20 PM »

From the Alabama press...here is part of an article:

Readers assume that I have intimate backstage knowledge, which rarely is the case, or that I'm primed to pass judgment on serious issues -- such as sobriety or mental illness -- after considering all the wacky angles and rampant gossip.