Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:17:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Gn?R and Family
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gn?R and Family  (Read 9426 times)
Kaleigh
Headliner

Fucking Off In G

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2007, 04:43:44 AM »

My whole family is decently into GNR.  Both my mom and dad took me and my younger bro to separate concerts, though my mom is a diehard right along with me, while I'd call my dad more of a casual fan.  My younger brother loves them as well (I pretty much forced him to), but they aren't his top favorite band.  So yeah, it's fun being in a family of Gunners.

San Francisco, CA 9/21/06
Universal City, CA 12/17/06
Mountain View, CA 10/20/12
Las Vegas, NV 11/24/12
San Francisco, CA 8/9/2016
Lostrose
Rocker

This here is my hetero-lifemate, Silent Bob.

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2007, 02:33:51 AM »

My whole family is decently into GNR.? Both my mom and dad took me and my younger bro to separate concerts, though my mom is a diehard right along with me, while I'd call my dad more of a casual fan.? My younger brother loves them as well (I pretty much forced him to), but they aren't his top favorite band.? So yeah, it's fun being in a family of Gunners.

Jeez, i wish.  My brother was huge into GnR when i was shittin' my diapers, but he stopped when i was in 3rd grade or so.  Roughly 15 years later, i went back into his old room and took his GnR Lies poster.  it's pretty funky, but nothing a frame didn't fix.  But then my ex-roomate stole it from me anyway, that fuck.

My mom thought my GnR obsession was a phase, until i got my tattoo.  And my whole family called me white trash when i came home w/ my license plates that say "GNR LIES"

They just don't understand.

I guess, I guess, I guess I never fuckin' learn...
Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2007, 03:37:04 PM »

My parents are Italian (they were born in Italy so they're not Italian Americans)...so they aren't very big fans of heavy metal.  My dad took me to my first Guns N' Roses show in Philadelphia in 1991 (One hell of a show, the entire show is available on youtube) and the only thing he remembers is that it let out really late for me (I was only 14 at the time) I think it let out around 1 am....and I remember him saying, "what kind of band goes on stage so late??"...and I remember thinking to myself, "dad, if you only knew how early they actually had come on (by their standards)....lol"

-KK
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2007, 03:41:01 PM »

You?re all very lucky that your parents like the band and even go to the gigs with you! Lol I can?t even imagine going to a Guns show with my dad... it?d be hillarious  hihi.

Thanks for sharing!  ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: