Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:31:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Facebook
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 10532 times)
MCT
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 05:09:54 PM »

Seriously, this reeks of highschool romantic feelings out of control. nervous

It being a parody of you, I have to agree. Meaning that yes, your exploits can be accurately categorized as romantic and juvenile.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 05:16:24 PM »

Oh my god, you're really taking this seriously, aren't you? You're taking out anger over the fact that your internet romance was interupted right now, aren't you? I'm starting to get that notion. If so, kill yourself nervous

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 05:25:50 PM »

ahaha MCT is in love? !!!

ahahahahah !!!!! MCT is in love !!!!

Geez (<-- I prefer that variation), get back on topic and keep your hormones in check, at least for now anyway. We just started pointing and laughing at the clown who goes like, "you fucking morons! You're not supposed to put colored marshmallows in hot chocolate! Jeezus fuckin' Louises! Thank God we have an amazing record waiting just around the corner. I mean, thank God I have an amazing record waiting for me. The rest of you fucking losers aren't appreciative enough to fucking appreciate the lack of fuckin' depreciation of the Guns N' Roses situation. Morons. Fuck, fuck, fuck, ARGH!!!" And you wouldn't want to fuck that up, would you?

are you ok ?

MCT
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 05:31:48 PM »

Oh my god, you're really taking this seriously, aren't you? You're taking out anger over the fact that your internet romance was interupted right now, aren't you? I'm starting to get that notion. If so, kill yourself nervous

Again, desperation. You're switching tactics, acting "out of character" in the in betweens. And that's funny.

But what's even funnier is that desperation or not, you're still standing behind your angle of attack. Which, by the way, makes about as much sense (I know, I know, I've used this one before) as the relationship between Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin.

See, my "internet romance" as you put it, is more often referred to as a joke by those with a reading comprehension level above that of a jar of mayonnaise.

But don't worry, man! You're not entirely stupid! You're just running around like a chicken with its head cut off 'cause your back's against the wall.

I'm waiting now to see if pride will keep you going or if you're really just a sock puppet playing games with the rest of us...

are you ok ?

Yes. You're just French and didn't get my joke.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 05:36:42 PM »

See, my "internet romance" as you put it, is more often referred to as a joke by those with a reading comprehension level above that of a jar of mayonnaise.

You're only referring to your internet romance with Sterling right?.....
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 05:36:55 PM »

nah i got it, it just wasnt funny.

still, you're in love, and you're touching your peepee.

Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 05:38:05 PM »

I'm not even going to reply to your questions, I'm frightened at how you are overreacting to this.
Very sad. Go show off your comprehension of the english language to someone who gives a shit.
You're not impressing anyone you sad, sad, sad man. All this because I pointed and laughed. Ha.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2007, 05:57:16 PM »

so far this has been the best hijacking of a tthread that i have seen.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »

I'm not even going to reply to your questions, I'm frightened at how you are overreacting to this.
Very sad. Go show off your comprehension of the english language to someone who gives a shit.
You're not impressing anyone you sad, sad, sad man. All this because I pointed and laughed. Ha.

I think you've been banned from here before, haven't you?  Someone else will be more sure than me, I have trouble keeping up with people who constantly register with different names.  Mostly because I don't care.  But it won't take too long for someone to recognize you, assuming I'm right,  you never fly under the radar for long.

sterling you're such a whore, flirting with that guy in front of mct.

MCT
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 06:10:29 PM »

You're only referring to your internet romance with Sterling right?.....

Of course! You and I are on a whole different level... love

nah i got it, it just wasnt funny.

Well it was at least mildly entertaining. And hey, maybe even a little funny if one were familiar with this clown's posts.

still, you're in love, and you're touching your peepee.

Yes and no...

Actually, we're the ones pointing and laughing... hihi

I'm not even going to reply to your questions

Good, because I NEVER ASKED YOU ANY! Again, ?hihi.

Either way though, not responding to me period is probably the smartest choice.

I'm frightened at how you are overreacting to this.

You actually are a little scared. At least on some level anyway. And it shows in your behavioral changes. But more than anything, you just want to carry on unencumbered as 90 Days (I suspect many of us might know you as another username or three) as best as you can. And you know you'll find that a difficult task if you're being hounded by me. As such, you're downplaying the reality of the situation by hiding your true designs behind what you and most other idiots would consider reasonable circumstances. And to that I say, "good one."

Blah, blah.

Undecided

Go show off your comprehension of the english language to someone who gives a shit.

Not just comprehension (thanks for the acknowledgement btw Smiley), but command, ADEPTNESS!

And yeah, I might. I haven't been writing much in the last couple of weeks. Thanks for the suggestion.

You're not impressing anyone you sad, sad, sad man.

Well at least I'm a man now!

But anyway, fear breeds respect. And it seems I keep going up on your respect scale. So one might infer, based on say the probability of you not liking me, that because you show increasing respect, you fear me. Which I already said, but wanted to say again. Just because the truth often hurts and because I'm a bastard.

Also, I disagree with the impressing bit. But that's just me, deluded to the last... Undecided

Bye now.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »

Come to think of it, your joke was kind of funny, and maybe i just am a sock puppet playing games with the rest of you? Huh
Who knows? Maybe it doesn't matter, because this is the internet and the only thing I'm here for is GN'R and wasting time? Shocked

buckethead stops now!

rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2007, 07:36:08 PM »

Come to think of it, your joke was kind of funny, and maybe i just am a sock puppet playing games with the rest of you? Huh
Who knows? Maybe it doesn't matter, because this is the internet and the only thing I'm here for is GN'R and wasting time? Shocked

Maybe you're only here so I can keep banning you over and over and over again?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2007, 08:22:38 PM »

Checkmate. beer

Anyways, it's time to talk about facebook again.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2007, 08:25:12 PM »

http://en.facebox.com/gigiyouknow

Nothing to say
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »

facebox?

never heard of it...probably for a reason too; it looks like a shitty version of facebook/myspace.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2007, 07:02:54 AM »

So guys, who's registered at Facebook and how often do you visit your pages ?

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2007, 10:05:27 AM »

I made an account because of pier pressure. and also because I live several countries away from my family. I usually check it daily, though there's not that much to do there.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2007, 11:51:12 AM »

I have one of these too. go search for Raul Diaz in Ecuador  Tongue

No man can be my equal
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2007, 12:01:43 PM »

I think I'm 132 friends short of joining.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2007, 12:02:22 PM »

Yeah, Facebook is handy... I use it as a replacement for MSN these days since I'm often not online at the same times as the people I would want to talk to. ?I found it more useful when I was in University, but it's still worthwhile. ?I'll check it once or twice daily along with my e-mail.

I don't get into any of the pointless applications like "Vampire Bites" or "Family Guy Quotes" though....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: