Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 06:04:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Fake Axl Myspace page
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fake Axl Myspace page  (Read 5759 times)
rockNroses
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 04:54:18 PM »

My Space is for pussy.

Get a real website if you want to do business and get real friends and networking in REAL LIFE not on the computer.

Gay shit for gay people. I feel no pitty for the idiots tricked into sending in whatever or made believe they are talking to someone famous. Idiots, all of them, everyone.

Is that your space?

yeah GNR has one. bazz has one. Ron and frank have their pages there. Very stupid.

Could it be these sites are for promotion mostly and not so much for actual networking? Unless of course you believe that the thousands of "friends" come to Axl's for tea on sunday afternoon and help out delivering handsigned copies of Chinese Democracy to record stores where on the plastic wrap it says like in gold "Limited Editon for our My Space friends, With love, Guns N' Fucking Flowers"?? How much in a fantasy world can one live? Like someone saying, "Hey look, I'm a friend of Guns N' Roses. Ron is buddy. On My Space." Why don't people just get a fucking life?
JAC185
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 05:09:46 PM »

My Space is for pussy.

Get a real website if you want to do business and get real friends and networking in REAL LIFE not on the computer.

Gay shit for gay people. I feel no pitty for the idiots tricked into sending in whatever or made believe they are talking to someone famous. Idiots, all of them, everyone.

Is that your space?

yeah GNR has one. bazz has one. Ron and frank have their pages there. Very stupid.

Could it be these sites are for promotion mostly and not so much for actual networking? Unless of course you believe that the thousands of "friends" come to Axl's for tea on sunday afternoon and help out delivering handsigned copies of Chinese Democracy to record stores where on the plastic wrap it says like in gold "Limited Editon for our My Space friends, With love, Guns N' Fucking Flowers"?? How much in a fantasy world can one live? Like someone saying, "Hey look, I'm a friend of Guns N' Roses. Ron is buddy. On My Space." Why don't people just get a fucking life?

How many times here has someone said they chatted to Ron on myspace? It happens.
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 05:17:41 PM »

wow i thought that was axls MySpace i wonder how he got all of thows rare pics?

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2007, 06:26:56 PM »

I think people just love to mess with other people. They want to see how far they can go and how much they can get until it comes crashing down. Really, I bet most of these scams are run by people with too much time on their hands. This is the only board I blog on because if I even tried to keep up with all the others that interest me, I would spend the day and night typing on a computer. And I have way too much going on in life to sit by a computer for 24 hours.

Myspace and facebook are ok but IMO, it's just another way to fuel depression or mess with someone who winds up getting hurt. I hear kids complain that no one wants to join their circle or get added to their page or someone went to their page and posted something nasty. It's hard enough to have confidence in yourself, especially as a kid, but now you've got millions of other people out there who love to judge and make comments because it makes them feel better about themselves.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 06:30:05 PM »

i knew it was fake but continued to write  comments.cause sometimes pic's show up that are recent.so i thought it as someone who had access to new pic's.not axl but someone who knew axl maybe.but now it's a scam ?i dunno bout that.who would have access to new recent pic's like that ?

the one an only horsey !
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 06:44:17 PM »

i knew it was fake but continued to write? comments.cause sometimes pic's show up that are recent.so i thought it as someone who had access to new pic's.not axl but someone who knew axl maybe.but now it's a scam ?i dunno bout that.who would have access to new recent pic's like that ?

horsey ... GET A GRIP, GIRL!!!
Read the note Jarmo posted from Beta.
It's NOT their myspace .... IT'S FAKE!!!

There's a FAKE Axl Myspace page that is not only impersonating Axl, but also using Beta's name as a way to convince people this really is Axl's Myspace page.

Beta's name was used in order to get people to send in photos of them and Axl.

Here's a note from Beta:

Hello,
Beta here. Just want to let you guys know that myself and Axl have nothing to do with this Myspace or collecting any photos for it. Again another bullshit request using my name or Axl's.
Thank you
Beta

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 06:51:21 PM »

i knew allready it was fake.

the one an only horsey !
CSS
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2007, 06:56:21 PM »

It would be nice if you could "lay" down the Axl obsession too...

There's a few other imposters (or lots, actually) on MySpace pretending to be Axl as well, it's pretty amusing at times - but mostly scary that people actually seem to believe that it's real.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 05:21:33 AM »

Please...  Roll Eyes

Your posts are still there...

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 05:26:08 AM »

Seeing this thread, I searched my space to find so many axls from all over the world.
but there was one called 'axl AG' which sounded somewhat familiar  hihi that I had to check.
Apparently this AG is from Tokyo japan. rofl

Nope, not me...

AG stands for axlgreece.

When I first got here, I didn't know which username I should pick, and I saw this guy named "babyaxl" making all the trouble this board could handle (we later became friends, cool guy)...

So I thought maybe I should use axlgreece...

But a couple of years later I thought that using your real name is a lot cooler and I just kept the AG for... I don't know what for...  Grin

November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 06:31:00 AM »

My Space is for pussy.

Gay shit for gay people.

How can it be gay shit if a straight man uses it and it's for pussy?

Make up your gay mind.

/jarmo

Ps I'm joking. You need to stop posting that useless "gay shit" drivel. It makes you look insecure......  ok

I don?t know for sure but this guy and all that " gay comments "reminds me of someone from another forum...

On topic: Thanks Jarmo and Beta for the heads-up. A lot of people tend to think some of these myspace pages are real and it?s a pitty that some people impersonate celebs just to get the attention and support they probably lack in their own lives.

By the way, I know of someone who used to impersonate celebs ( Axl included ) and was/is a member of the on line community... Wink

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 06:59:56 AM »

whats the address to the fake myspace??
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 08:01:50 AM »

whats the address to the fake myspace??
i'd like to know that to.

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 08:04:06 AM »

It doesn't exist anymore.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 11:25:59 AM »

Please...? Roll Eyes

i told you i knew it was fake but continued to comment.if i choose to do so,it's on me then right.i was told from the very begining axl would not put himself in that position.he has no myspace people.if i wanted to comment then i was stupid so then put it on me.i only wanted to see if the person would show rare pic's i didn't have.and sure it was fun to comment (axl or not axl )it's called representing axl.even if i look like a fool.someone had to do it lol.sorry i get loopy for axl !

the one an only horsey !
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 11:34:53 AM »

Please...  Roll Eyes

i told you i knew it was fake but continued to comment.if i choose to do so,it's on me then right.i was told from the very begining axl would not put himself in that position.he has no myspace people.if i wanted to comment then i was stupid so then put it on me.i only wanted to see if the person would show rare pic's i didn't have.and sure it was fun to comment (axl or not axl )it's called representing axl.even if i look like a fool.someone had to do it lol.sorry i get loopy for axl !

If so,  you claimed it to be real on this board knowing it was fake? no
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 11:44:33 AM »

look there is like 49 axl's on myspace.you pick one that is real then lol.i never said it was real just that it was an axl on myspace.could be anyone.i know alot of rappers on there who could be fake also.and my sister has all of them.it's all in fun really not to be taken so seriously.like most like to think.things aren't allways that serious sorry.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 11:56:31 AM »

another thing ,fernando's dog has a myspace.do you think it's the dog writing back lol.come on people it's the internet.im sorry to misslead you all.my apologies.

the one an only horsey !
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 11:57:23 AM »

Nope, not me...

I know. it wasn't you that's why it was amusing to see. Sorta Like hearing bh in my name is earl. Grin

to promote themselves for 'stupids'?  Roll Eyes  impersonators would think that way.

yes obviously there're quite a few hoaxes and vulnerable people.
That's one thing and to call all the users stupid is quite another.
And what's with your phobia about gay people and about womanhood?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 12:03:29 PM »

i never said it was real just that it was an axl on myspace.could be anyone.
a ye? Huh

i dunno but there is a new pic of axl.it is on his myspace under my top people.and it is of axl in a grey suit with a black shirt an tie.a very hot pic.it seems pretty new.i just seen it right now.and people say axl looks great in it.he is so hot in a suit.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: