Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:31:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  BRITNEY SPEARS LOOSES CUSTODY OF HER KIDS
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: BRITNEY SPEARS LOOSES CUSTODY OF HER KIDS  (Read 6032 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 07:49:06 AM »

hihi

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 10:45:11 AM »

She's still got it.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 05:57:42 PM »

I heard that the leaking of a new sex tape of hers had somthing to do with it. Whats the go with celeb sex tapes atm? Are they the cool thing to do?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
hogg2500x
Headliner

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2007, 06:00:40 PM »

Single Tear for her...  Cry
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2007, 09:05:22 PM »

FInnally someone takes them from her

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 04:35:27 AM »

She should get into a long term rehab, get her young life together, and disappear from the public eye. She accomplished enough, she should take her money, raise her children and have an awesome fucking life, free of drugs, loser media speculation, and the empty life she now has. Unfortunately, now that her kids have been taken away from her, she may very likely get worse. Maybe it will snap her into shape, but I'm guessing it would send her into a tailspin.

I'm indifferent to her success or failure, but as a real person (stripping away the media bullshit), I'd wish her the best of luck and hope she could come across somebody that helps her. Sadly, she can easily paint herself in the corner, surrounding herself with individuals who will never utter the word "no" to her.

Screaming queens aside, they really should just leave the fucking girl alone.
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 12:27:05 PM »

^^^ SLCPUNK: Who do you feel worse for; Britney or screaming queens?HaHa

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 12:30:30 PM »

^^ haha, I think my sympathies go with the queens.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 01:57:52 PM »

^^^ SLCPUNK: Who do you feel worse for; Britney or screaming queens?HaHa

You wanna see a drama queen? See the cat thread for more details....

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 02:59:50 PM »

It is news when someone famous looses their kids - they are supposed to be better and smarter than the rest of the general population hihi

I think she only had kids to keep Kevin, boost her public appeal and do what everyone else in hollywood is doing. I don't think she ever thought about the responsibility and I don't think she really wanted them. Honestly, she doesn't seem too upset.

Having kids is the hardest job in the world!!!! I have two girls so I can say that with confidence. Seriously, you could be a rocket scientist and when you have your first kid, you'll be like, damn, this is harder than work!

Also, the dumb bitch ignored all the judges orders. The court usually gives you a chance, but only one, if you don't do what they ask on your chance, then the judge will do everything in his power to make your life hell. She blew off everything the judge told her to do and I don't know about her lawyer but usually they push you to listen to a judge - maybe he did and she didn't - either way, she ain't getting anything until she completes judges orders.

Kev will have them until he proves otherwise but I was thinking why not give them to the grandparents? But they raised this dumb ass so that might not be any better. It's pretty sad when neither parent is a choice.

And seriously people, the media and the machine made Britney who she is - she cannot sing or act - she can dance but that seems to have gone also. Why would we want her to concentrate on her career and make a comeback?HuhHuhHuhHuh She sucks! People buying the music telling her she is great when she lip synchs only fuels the self love which she has in overabundance. I say, thank heaven you made as much as you did by lip synching pop bullshit, grow up, and move on. Don't make a comeback or concentrate on your career. Concentrate on your kids and making a normal life for yourself. It ain't all that bad.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: