Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:20:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The "I Just Got Home Wasted"/"I'm Just Wasted Anyway" Thread...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "I Just Got Home Wasted"/"I'm Just Wasted Anyway" Thread...  (Read 59730 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #280 on: August 22, 2006, 08:08:58 AM »

Well, before it got merged with this one, you bumped a completely useless thread, created by a pretty useless poster.

Be nice, Jim   Angry

If you ever try and tell me what to do again, I'm going to kick you to the curb again.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #281 on: August 22, 2006, 12:12:02 PM »

If you ever try and tell me what to do again, I'm going to kick you to the curb again.

Whaddaya gonna do?... gimme another karma point?   hihi

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #282 on: August 23, 2006, 05:55:27 PM »

Whaddaya gonna do?... gimme another karma point?   hihi

Yes. Now stop answering me back.

... And you haven't just got home wasted, either!, nor are you just wasted anyway.

Dear me.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #283 on: August 23, 2006, 06:05:21 PM »

Whaddaya gonna do?... gimme another karma point?? ?hihi

Yes. Now stop answering me back.

I'll do whatever the fuck I please, bitch..

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #284 on: August 24, 2006, 12:21:25 AM »

what do they call it when you are buzzed and stoned? Shocked

im there.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #285 on: August 24, 2006, 12:30:11 AM »

Genesis is a pretty good speller whilst drunk, I'll give him that!
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #286 on: August 24, 2006, 04:14:24 AM »

I wish I was wasted, or stoned.. Embarrassed
badapple81
« Reply #287 on: August 24, 2006, 07:05:19 AM »

beer To Oddy.

We need to play drunk poker someday!

Drunk poker night this Saturday in the land down under  Grin
anythinggoes
« Reply #288 on: August 24, 2006, 09:20:05 PM »

oh dear the second time in  a week that i am here but ive just said goodbye to my friend that is going to live in new york for 16 months and i have to be up for work in less than 5 hours and i am wasted i will miss him but hopefully when gnr are in new york i can see him agian and ill get free lodgings anyway kids dont drink and drive and dont tke drugs pay for them first  hihi Grin ok drool
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #289 on: August 25, 2006, 02:08:40 AM »

i'; ms ol fvucked up it's ridicutlouse!!!   beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer   uturning over a  new leaf tomoroow gonna behave mysel;f...

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #290 on: August 25, 2006, 02:18:54 AM »

Ahhhhhhh, this explains how I've become so funny all of a sudden Wink

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #291 on: August 25, 2006, 02:26:36 AM »

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH   smoking drool

anythinggoes
« Reply #292 on: August 25, 2006, 03:12:03 AM »

oh dear im at work and i still feel wasted not good Lips Sealed
badapple81
« Reply #293 on: August 25, 2006, 03:47:11 AM »

i'; ms ol fvucked up it's ridicutlouse!!!? ?beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer? ?uturning over a? new leaf tomoroow gonna behave mysel;f...

Impressive effort!!  ok

What did u have??!!
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #294 on: August 26, 2006, 10:10:51 AM »

im gonna  coptt and pasted the messgae  I sent to Oddyy because im lazy and hes a camp yay.  eiii

pay backckckckckc biatchc.c..

I just got bacckeddd from teh luke tttoalyyl WOOOOO camo.  I hateeddd it. actuyla..  I missddd mum adnd dadddd yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

wow iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

har har har h rhar ahr arharhar ahrha5raharharharh

Hmmm whererere twethr twhter fuvk was it??  HuhddA  i shud justttt copi disss intot the like umm wasted thred yes?  hmm sounds like a plany my firend oddy hahahahaa

like i ttoddally -- wtf.  ead this article about the gunners and the roses.  and I was like toally wowow and then yes.  its in guiatrrr monthsy?  mehg i dont know man.  i know i dont like fall out boy and I am listening to cat stevens yeahhhh boi. 

been a while, i want to get a gibson and like totally dshred on it, like a shreader, a cheese grater.  ahr ahr har.

hmm -- weird.  umm i had to like fined this and i didnt get far but i dounf you and i rreplyed to your drunk messgaeeee yah boiii did I say that?

scrww checking spelling ai  I bet I huh?? its right.  yay for goof.

Who sawshannon nollll I idid yeah boiii I saywww him.  And and adna dna dna doh yeah ? thuys  the guyitarist was heaps like good and he lioiked like supermario/van halen.  Rocking onnn and he waved at me, like yay!!  I loved him yahhh.

And yay.

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
anythinggoes
« Reply #295 on: August 26, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »

im gonna? coptt and pasted the messgae? I sent to Oddyy because im lazy and hes a camp yay.? eiii

I just got bacckeddd from teh luke tttoalyyl WOOOOO camo.? I hateeddd it. actuyla..? I missddd mum adnd dadddd yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hmmm whererere twethr twhter fuvk was it??? HuhddA? i shud justttt copi disss intot the like umm wasted thred yes?? hmm sounds like a plany my firend oddy hahahahaa

like i ttoddally -- wtf.? ead this article about the gunners and the roses.? and I was like toally wowow and then yes.? its in guiatrrr monthsy?? mehg i dont know man.? i know i dont like fall out boy and I am listening to cat stevens yeahhhh boi.?

been a while, i want to get a gibson and like totally dshred on it, like a shreader, a cheese grater.? ahr ahr har.

hmm -- weird.? umm i had to like fined this and i didnt get far but i dounf you and i rreplyed to your drunk messgaeeee yah boiii did I say that?

scrww checking spelling ai? I bet I huh?? its right.? yay for goof.

Who sawshannon nollll I idid yeah boiii I saywww him.? And and adna dna dna doh yeah ? thuys? the guyitarist was heaps like good and he lioiked like supermario/van halen.? Rocking onnn and he waved at me, like yay!!? I loved him yahhh.

And yay.

wow that makes my drunken messages look like they were written when i wasnt drunk

did you have a good time
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #296 on: August 26, 2006, 05:27:15 PM »

im gonna  coptt and pasted the messgae  I sent to Oddyy because im lazy and hes a camp yay.  eiii

I just got bacckeddd from teh luke tttoalyyl WOOOOO camo.  I hateeddd it. actuyla..  I missddd mum adnd dadddd yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hmmm whererere twethr twhter fuvk was it??  HuhddA  i shud justttt copi disss intot the like umm wasted thred yes?  hmm sounds like a plany my firend oddy hahahahaa

like i ttoddally -- wtf.  ead this article about the gunners and the roses.  and I was like toally wowow and then yes.  its in guiatrrr monthsy?  mehg i dont know man.  i know i dont like fall out boy and I am listening to cat stevens yeahhhh boi. 

been a while, i want to get a gibson and like totally dshred on it, like a shreader, a cheese grater.  ahr ahr har.

hmm -- weird.  umm i had to like fined this and i didnt get far but i dounf you and i rreplyed to your drunk messgaeeee yah boiii did I say that?

scrww checking spelling ai  I bet I huh?? its right.  yay for goof.

Who sawshannon nollll I idid yeah boiii I saywww him.  And and adna dna dna doh yeah ? thuys  the guyitarist was heaps like good and he lioiked like supermario/van halen.  Rocking onnn and he waved at me, like yay!!  I loved him yahhh.

And yay.

You're trying way too hard.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #297 on: August 26, 2006, 08:00:55 PM »

You're trying way too hard.

I actually remember saying "I can still touch type, so I wont look at the keys"   yes
I didnt do too badly.  AND I had a friend here, who was trying to grab the keyboard.  I wasnt that wasted, I never am that bad.  I was just excited.  Smiley

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #298 on: August 27, 2006, 02:01:43 AM »

Thought I'd add something useful for hangover sufferers. Taken from my Detox book. It's not a copy and paste job -- I took the time to type it out for you! So please take it into consideration.

The day after hangover Detox

Drink plenty of water to hydrate yourself -- aim for a glass every half hour.? Fruit and vegetables juices are high in antioxidants and will help eliminate alcohol. Fizzy mineral water will reoxygenate your blood.

Supplement

Take a B-complex vitamin plus 1g of vitamin C.

Avoid tea and coffee

Apart from being acidic and irritating the stomach, tea and coffee are diuretic and will make you lose any water you have left.

Eat well

Eat a healthy breakfast. Although you may feel like having a greasy fry-up, you'll regret it if you do -- bacon, eggs, and bread are all acid-forming, and will make your stomach churn even more. Eat foods that will not add to the body's toxic burden, such as brown rice, vegetables, and nuts, throughout the day.

Mild exercise

Go for a long walk to purge the toxins
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 02:05:57 AM by journey » Logged
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #299 on: August 27, 2006, 02:53:32 AM »

Thanks Journey! Wink

After reading that, I keep asking myself why do people give people with hangover coffee?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: