Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 01:43:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD article I came across stating the album will be out in October...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD article I came across stating the album will be out in October...  (Read 17214 times)
mustaine
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 12:45:30 PM »

Again, not reliable and we have been there 100000000000000000 times....

Didn't say it was reliable, I was just pointing out that this was probably the listing they were referring to. I don't believe shit until we get a press release from Axl himself.
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 12:59:56 PM »

If "expect Chinese Democracy by October" means an announcement, then okay, maybe. Sorry, but albums don't come out in 1 month or less unless there is a single on the radio and promotion already going on. As Lord Jarmo says, when the band is ready to put out the album...you'll hear about it. There won't be any maybes or shady statements.

Use that soft, fleshy brain of yours for once.? ok

P.S.: I'm surprised that you guys aren't bitching that the author didn't mention the "classic" lineup or Izzy or Adler. Kudos, assholes, you're bitter pricks.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 01:03:49 PM by mrbucketfoot » Logged
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 01:32:31 PM »

Do you see a pattern here?

They do this every f-ing year. First October/November/Xmas, then someone at some record store or online store realizes that it's not possible and says it's gonna be out in February and so on...

You guys should know better by now!  no
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 01:57:13 PM »

They do this every f-ing year. First October/November/Xmas, then someone at some record store or online store realizes that it's not possible and says it's gonna be out in February and so on...

You guys should know better by now!? no

I would'nt do that if I were you.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2007, 02:18:16 PM »

Yeah and if CD comes out in October i'll shave my eyebrows !

and if CD comes out anytime i'll shave mine...

pffft ya'll are preschool, if CD is released in Oct. i'll shave my balls

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Jaakko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007, 02:27:35 PM »

Yeah, it's kinda hard to believe that for example K-ROQ -thing was ONE YEAR AGO. Lots of people (me including) were waiting for some grand announcement in there. All the rumors and speculation, "there are so and so many tuesdays left" etc. One year ago, goddamnit.

Ugh, I personally thought that if there's an announcement by the end of September, Chinese Democracy will be out this year. But the pessimist in me kept on saying that the earliest it's coming is 2008. Well, here's to an October press release  beer
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 02:53:06 PM »

It ain't coming out any time soon. We'll probably still be speculating about a release date a year and 2 years from now. I hope I'm wrong, but based on the history i doubt i am.
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007, 03:17:13 PM »

Yeah, it's kinda hard to believe that for example K-ROQ -thing was ONE YEAR AGO. Lots of people (me including) were waiting for some grand announcement in there. All the rumors and speculation, "there are so and so many tuesdays left" etc. One year ago, goddamnit.

Time goes by soooo fast!? no I was there last year waiting for "that" Tuesday.. Hell, I even checked the internet on Xmas eve, like a kid that deep down inside knew that she wasn't going to get that expensive toy for xmas... Embarrassed
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2007, 05:22:57 PM »

And once again we stand at the 13 Tuesdays mark, soon to be 12...

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 06:14:46 PM »

Right at the top of the page, under important topics is a thread called "Chinese Democracy release dates on various online stores." So why is this topic even going on. Does anyone read before posting these threads.

BTW, I'll shave mine, too, if it comes out in October.

Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2007, 06:27:39 PM »

Right at the top of the page, under important topics is a thread called "Chinese Democracy release dates on various online stores." So why is this topic even going on. Does anyone read before posting these threads.

Probably because it was mentioned in an article, not an online store.. But this thread could just as well be merged into that other one. The only thing it causes is false hope...? Embarrassed
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 06:29:13 PM by Jaci_Roxx » Logged
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2007, 06:42:06 PM »

Does anyone not remeber the "we'll hear if from Axl as soon as he knows" statement? Not some random Mic.  Tongue

The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2007, 08:11:51 PM »

Yeah and if CD comes out in October i'll shave my eyebrows !

and if CD comes out anytime i'll shave mine...

pffft ya'll are preschool, if CD is released in Oct. i'll shave my balls

And I'll let the hair grow back on mine

And I feel the word will only come from Axl himself, not some random tool.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2007, 10:07:13 PM »

Even though Radiohead recently announced that there album would be out in 10 days, I don't see Axl doing this.  There is NO WAY it will come out in October but I'm still hoping for an early December release.  That'd be the only month this thing would come out this year obviously....
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2007, 12:18:05 AM »

There will obviously be several months of promotion for this album. I am beginning to fear legal issues holding up the release; the most obvious one would involve Axl and the label.

Although I am hoping for the best, i have no expectation of hearing this music this year. In fact, I would not be surprised if there is little movement until the summer of next year.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2007, 01:40:34 AM »

ERRRR...it kills me hearing that vector.  I want the CD followed by a U.S. fall tour so badly!!  I guess thats the hopes and dreams that get crushed every year though..right?
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2007, 04:52:51 AM »

tis just good hygiene.  I just thought this funny.. but seriously no need to get all up in arms over this, cause if you step back and see what is real inof, , you may find that this is gonna be one hella of a ride,

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2007, 05:31:14 AM »

I don?t care ...Just think it?s strange that Axl said " this year" back in 06..I think it will be out this year, it comes when it comes !

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
novrain91
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2007, 10:13:24 AM »

This whole situation was a joke and still is. I'm still waiting to hear about the Release last March.  6-7 months past that without any statement.  Atleast they appreciate the fans...
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2007, 10:18:30 AM »

I think this guy just came across a bogus release date on the internet, and went with it

libertad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: