Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:38:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Just A thought .........or Reality
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just A thought .........or Reality  (Read 3785 times)
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« on: September 27, 2007, 05:44:55 PM »

Before i get started.....I ask, seriously....Could you not move or delete this post there really is no reason to do that, This is a form to discuss our favorite band guns n roses, and we all know what everyones first order of discussion is these days when it comes to GnR. So throw me a bone here, I mean this post is  alot more relevant in the world of GNR than what axls tattoo looked like 20 years ago compared to now or "Axl's  clothes" or "I heard Sweet Child o Mine on the bus today...where did u hear GNR.

so common .....how bout a little  Freedom of speech here i mean where would Guns n Roses be without it, Its pretty much what GnR is all about.

So having said that.....

I always thought and now I'm 99% certain that this album is not out yet because of Legal Issues with the old band mates. This Album will never be released until these issues are legally resolved once and for all. Axl doesn't want to release his lifetimes musical masterpiece if a large part of the Money/Rights are going to end up in the hands of Slash, and Duff and whoever else from years gone by thinks they deserves piece, just because Axl kept the name Guns n Roses. And for all we know some of the new stuff could have even been written in part by them which would really complicate things. This is why the album has been done for a really long time but not released, The different versions of songs comes from the fact that the album cant be released and its just sitting on the shelf in the mean time maybe someone thinks of something to make a song better......... why not record it and add to it, Its not effecting the release because its held up by lawsuits anyway. All the while Guns n Roses continue to record and tour to stay in fine form.

Once these things are settled in court then you will get Chinese Democracy not a second sooner.

just a thought .........or reality.............Id say an unfortunate reality.

If this gets moved or deleted ...It will be my last post  here ever and thats sad because although I don't post Alot, but Ive been with HTGTH sinc it started.
CSS
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 05:52:11 PM »

And you know this how?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 05:52:49 PM »

I always thought and now I'm 99% certain that this album is not out yet because of Legal Issues with the old band mates.

I'm glad you're 99% of something you don't know anything about.

We don't know do we?

There's a lot of theories and assumptions. These are then turned into facts by people who use big words to make themselves seem more important.

And to anybody who thinks the band (or Axl) just does this to fuck with the fans, you need to get a fucking clue.

If this gets moved or deleted ...It will be my last post  here ever and thats sad because although I don't post Alot, but Ive been with HTGTH sinc it started.

What a drama queen.

"If I don't get attention, I'm gonna leave damn it!  crying"

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 05:53:19 PM »

i think people want to get paid really.and if the cd never comes out that won't happen.people are depending on axl.legal issues or not.

the one an only horsey !
rockNroses
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 05:55:21 PM »

If it was the case between Axl and former members, I think he would / could not play concerts under the name also.

Is it really that important what is holding up the album rather than what is making it? You make specualtion, you have the right to do so but you must also look at the facts. They are many too see for you.
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 05:56:20 PM »

And you know this how?

This is my opinion of what is going on.

Nothing else makes any sense what so ever. Thin about it...Everyone eho has heard the Album says its "Unreal"..."Mindblowing". Everyone says that its complete. The band is touring ...everone is able. The Band Rocks.

So why else would it not be out.....This has to be the reason, nothing else makes sence.
CSS
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 05:58:21 PM »

This is my opinion of what is going on.

Then why didn't you post it in the frustration thread?

It's your opinion, but that doesn't make it the truth all of a sudden.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 05:59:37 PM »

nothing else makes sence.

You should've said "nothing else makes sense to me".

None of us here have ever been in that situation so how could it make sense to us?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 06:00:22 PM »

its not legal issues with the old band its probably more legal issues with the record company and with Axl being a perfectionist and all. And ya know buckethead quitting the band didn't help either back then.

Really there are countless amounts of problems and things that have to do with CD not being out yet and maybe some day we'll know all of them but right now like Jarmo said we don't know shit.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 06:03:10 PM »

I always thought and now I'm 99% certain that this album is not out yet because of Legal Issues with the old band mates.

We don't know do we?

There's a lot of theories and assumptions. These are then turned into facts by people who use big words to make themselves seem more important.

And to anybody who thinks the band (or Axl) just does this to fuck with the fans, you need to get a fucking clue.

What a drama queen.

"If I don't get attention, I'm gonna leave damn it!  crying"

/jarmo

Yah Ive been coming to you site for almost 11  years and i have 200 posts...Im a real attention seeker. I would just like to add a little substance to the discussions around here.....something interesting to talk about.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 06:04:41 PM by Rhino » Logged
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 06:07:41 PM »

We don't know do we?

I am not saying that Axl is fucking with the fans...If what i suggested is true then I would be doing the same thing. Its Axls right to protect his art, and if that means the album is held back the i dont blame him.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 06:09:17 PM by Rhino » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 06:18:22 PM »

Its Axls right to protect his art, and if that means the album is held back the i dont blame him.

Exactly.

I don't know the reason, and I don't have any theories.

I'm just certain of one thing: It'll be out as soon as possible.

/jarmo

Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 06:19:51 PM »

Its Axls right to protect his art, and if that means the album is held back the i dont blame him.

Exactly.

I don't know the reason, and I don't have any theories.

I'm just certain of one thing: It'll be out as soon as possible.

/jarmo

I certainly agree with that. It will ......as soon as its possible.
madagas
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 06:21:13 PM »

Rhino, you want to add "substance" to the discussions yet you wildly speculate on something you are obviously clueless on. The old band members dropped their lawsuits. There are no pending legal issues between them and Axl-if there are please show me the court documents. Otherwise, there is no "substance" to your theory. ok
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »

Rhino, you want to add "substance" to the discussions yet you wildly speculate on something you are obviously clueless on. The old band members dropped their lawsuits. There are no pending legal issues between them and Axl-if there are please show me the court documents. Otherwise, there is no "substance" to your theory. ok

They did?  Are you sure?  Are you talking about both the lawsuit saying Axl withheld royalties and the one involving the rights to licensing the back catalog?

Ali
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 06:27:54 PM »

Sorry, there Jackie Childs I didnt know you were privy to Guns n Roses and Axl's Legal documents and information.

Im just Suggesting this...anyway how the hell would I get my hands on Axl's Legal documents , Is this The peoples court who am i Judge Whoppner?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 06:31:36 PM by Rhino » Logged
madagas
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »

To my knowledge, both were dropped over a year ago and the public has access to all court documents filed in a public forum hot shot!
robw
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 06:43:05 PM »

I think that that is a crecible assesment, none of us privy to what really went on and whatmay still be going on......maybe a more bredible title would be Chinese Whispers  Cheesy
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 01:27:49 AM »

It is very easy to agree with your wild speculation Rhino.
I believe there has been major lack of desire to finish/release CD going on for a very long time now, and some sort of legal issues feel like most likely reason for this.

Then again, if that was the case, wouldn't we know something about it?

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 10:49:01 AM »

Then again, if that was the case, wouldn't we know something about it?

You'll know what they want you to know, when they want you to know...  Till then, I have as much credibility by saying that aliens probably keep stealing all copies of CD and the band had to keep starting from scratch...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: