Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:32:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Picture of Axl & Baz in the studio
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Picture of Axl & Baz in the studio  (Read 17625 times)
CSS
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2007, 04:41:26 PM »

and yeah i'm sure axl would love to have a peacock on his arm

Well, maybe he would if he decided to have a tattoo with a bird that wasn't "too" pirate-ish...

Seriously, though - does anyone know when this photo was taken?

I can't wait to hear what they actually came up with together.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2007, 05:12:33 PM »

Seriously, though - does anyone know when this photo was taken?

I was wondering the same thing.  Here are a couple of time references that I could find from Baz's blabbermouth interview...

BLABBERMOUTH.NET was granted an opportunity to conduct an exclusive interview with Bach this past Friday (August 17) about his upcoming CD and his collaboration with GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose on two of the album's cuts ? first single "(Love Is) A Bitchslap" and a cover of AEROSMITH's "Back in the Saddle". The following is a transcript of that conversation:

and

So now that I'm finishing my record, just for the fun of it, when I got to L.A., I just texted Axl, I go, "Hey, dude, when are you gonna come and sing on my record?" I was just joking. [Laughs] I didn't think he would do that. But he never ceases to amaze me. And his response was, "When? Where? What time? Where is the studio? What time do you want me there?" I was, like, "You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I go, "Pinch me, I'm dreaming." So he came down on Tuesday night, I think, or Wednesday, and he sang? He sings two songs on the record. I don't wanna say which songs, really ? I don't know if I should or not ? but he sings two songs.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=79104

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2007, 05:46:00 PM »

it looks like he had it coved up.i had that done to my sckull on my wrist too.i was going to get it turned into a peacock.but never finished it though.maybe he was going to do the same thing.

how about no?

and yeah i'm sure axl would love to have a peacock on his arm hihi

no not a peacock but something he wanted.geezzeee i was only useing my peacock for me not him.

the one an only horsey !
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2007, 05:49:35 PM »

it looks like he had it coved up.i had that done to my sckull on my wrist too.i was going to get it turned into a peacock.but never finished it though.maybe he was going to do the same thing.

how about no?

and yeah i'm sure axl would love to have a peacock on his arm hihi

no not a peacock but something he wanted.geezzeee i was only useing my peacock for me not him.

"geezzeee" i thought the " hihi" made my joke obvious? Undecided
isa
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2007, 07:47:21 PM »

Axl looks good in the pic, but he seems to be no happy.

Baz is the one that has to be happy...not axl!! hihi

You're totally right! ok
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2007, 10:37:48 PM »

sutch a cool pic ~!~  drool

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2007, 02:19:40 AM »

Axl looks great. 

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2007, 11:18:23 AM »

You're totally right! ok

what makes a picture tell you that ?
something we don't know ?
maybe axl isn't feeling well or something.i think he looks fine but you say this now ?
makes me wonder if you are right.

the one an only horsey !
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2007, 07:18:12 PM »

You're totally right! ok

what makes a picture tell you that ?
something we don't know ?
maybe axl isn't feeling well or something.i think he looks fine but you say this now ?
makes me wonder if you are right.

I think he means that Baz is going to benefit from the collaboration.

I'm looking forward to hearing this on the 20th. ok

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2007, 08:36:49 PM »

Sorry if this was posted in the other thread about the collaboration, but I didn't see it.

Remember when Rock Daily told you about Axl Rose?s Johnny Cash/Bob Dylan-like collaboration with Sebastian Bach on the Celebrity Rap Superstar?s first solo album since 1999, Angel Down (out November 20th)? Here?s a quick refresher: ?I texted Axl,? Bach recalls. ?I go, ?Hey, dude, when are you gonna come and sing on my record?? I was just joking. But he never ceases to amaze me. And his response was, ?When? Where? Where is the studio?? I was, like, ?Pinch me, I?m dreaming.?? Now Bach has kindly provided us with photographic evidence of the pairing ? yes, real-live proof that Axl Rose still knows how to find his way to a recording studio. Bach also gave a quick Chinese Democracy update to the Albany Times Union a few days ago that demonstrates he could have a bright future as a publicist should the rock-star thing ever fail him: ?I?ve heard Chinese Democracy and it rocks, dude. In fact, I sing on one of the songs, ?Sorry.? He?s so prolific, dude, that he?s recorded enough material for at least three albums, and it?s all fucking awesome. It has the rawness and the power of Appetite For Destruction, but it also has the grandiosity of ?November Rain.? It?s just fucking awesome.?

-- Rolling Stone

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily

Thank You EAZY E... amazing Pic.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Kangaroo Friend
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2007, 01:14:37 AM »

It's known that Axl does not like posing for pictures.  I wouldn't read too much into his discontented facial expression.
tWaTt
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2007, 04:57:00 AM »

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/16613230/random_notes_bono_axl_rose_kany/photo/3/large

Apparently this pic has been taken this august. Did you notes the strange list below? What is this? The song list?
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2007, 05:25:56 AM »

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/16613230/random_notes_bono_axl_rose_kany/photo/3/large

Apparently this pic has been taken this august. Did you notes the strange list below? What is this? The song list?

Haha, just about to post the uncropped pic! I think the piece of paper are the lyrics.

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2007, 08:03:18 AM »

Axl?s lost a little weight it seems..good  peace

can?t wait to hear  ok

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
suicide
VIP

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2007, 08:10:49 AM »

It's known that Axl does not like posing for pictures.? I wouldn't read too much into his discontented facial expression.
That's right. Axl prefers to have his picture taken while he's performing on stage.
They're just trying not to smile and to look cool.
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2007, 03:12:05 PM »

Once again, this is really cool and I think good for the GNR community as a whole just to see a recent picture of the man.

In somewhat related news, let's find all those cunts who talk shit over at Blabbermouth and pound nails through their dicks.  peace
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2007, 03:35:12 PM »

Once again, this is really cool and I think good for the GNR community as a whole just to see a recent picture of the man.

In somewhat related news, let's find all those cunts who talk shit over at Blabbermouth and pound nails through their dicks.? peace

Yeah really. I think alot of those people just post that shit to get a rise of people.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
clau68
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2007, 12:14:58 AM »

I don?t think that Axl looks sad or boring in that photo. Besides, I think that it is impossible to know how someone feels for the way he looks in a photo. He usually doesn?t smile for photos, although he has a beautiful smile. I think that Axl looks really great in that photo, same Bach.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: