Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 07:27:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228560 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  People with cats...
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: People with cats...  (Read 10203 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 11:06:40 AM »

I hate cats, i want them to die, they are creepy to say the least

Talking about a creepy cat.

I was walking my dogs with a girl, so there just happened to be this stray cat.

So I figure I got two dogs, the cat will move.

But no! The thing was straight from that King-book Pet Sematary, first the sound was something i never heard before, then it attacked me and my dogs, so I yank my younger dog closer, since to her all cats are friends. So I'm slowly backing away and the cat is attacking, I try to kick it, but miss since I got one dog who want to chase it and one who, I can't even guess, maybe cuddle with it.

Finally there's no option than to retreat- which turns to a run with the freaking cat from hell chasing us.

I'm thinking I'll buy a gun.

The girl got nightmares (of the cat!) and I got....

a boner 'cuz of the excitement?

nah just kiddin' but yeah that's what i mean with cats.. so unpredictable and you can't trust them nervous
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 05:08:53 PM »

I hate cats, i want them to die, they are creepy to say the least

Talking about a creepy cat.

I was walking my dogs with a girl, so there just happened to be this stray cat.

So I figure I got two dogs, the cat will move.

But no! The thing was straight from that King-book Pet Sematary, first the sound was something i never heard before, then it attacked me and my dogs, so I yank my younger dog closer, since to her all cats are friends. So I'm slowly backing away and the cat is attacking, I try to kick it, but miss since I got one dog who want to chase it and one who, I can't even guess, maybe cuddle with it.

Finally there's no option than to retreat- which turns to a run with the freaking cat from hell chasing us.

I'm thinking I'll buy a gun.

The girl got nightmares (of the cat!) and I got....

a boner 'cuz of the excitement?

nah just kiddin' but yeah that's what i mean with cats.. so unpredictable and you can't trust them nervous

most cats aren't like that and the cats that are most likely had an abusive home were it was teased or beaten or both. But then there are some cats that can be mean for no reason. Those are the ones i go after with a paintball gun Grin But i only do that if i try to aproach a stray or something with food or fresh water and it hisses at me or tries to scratch me.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 05:56:51 PM »

My best friend in england is allergic to a lot, including foods.

She went to a doctor at the hospital where they specialize in allergies.

They asked her to bring hair from all the family animals and from the hair, they made an antidote and she got shot 3 times over a period of one year.

She never got allergic to the family cats afterwards and it's been over 10 years now.

Nothing to say
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 08:36:45 PM »

Cats are cool. I love to watch them stalk their prey. My brother had one that would climb up to the first limb on a tree, and set there untill a bird landed on the ground, then pounce.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 08:54:59 PM »

Cats are cool. I love to watch them stalk their prey. My brother had one that would climb up to the first limb on a tree, and set there untill a bird landed on the ground, then pounce.

everytime my cat gets ready to pounce on a toy mouse or a real mouse if one gets in the house is first he'll hunker down to the ground as close as he can then he'll shake his ass then ATTACK! rofl

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47:36 AM »

everytime my cat gets ready to pounce on a toy mouse or a real mouse if one gets in the house is first he'll hunker down to the ground as close as he can then he'll shake his ass then ATTACK! rofl

yeah, our female does that! really shakes her booty, hahha. it's because she's dancing with the back feet.
the male doesn't move a muscle before he strikes, and he's fast as hell! BLAM! you'll never know what bit you Grin

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 06:39:21 AM »

yeah, our female does that! really shakes her booty, hahha. it's because she's dancing with the back feet.
the male doesn't move a muscle before he strikes, and he's fast as hell! BLAM! you'll never know what bit you Grin

My moms cat hides behind things (curtians, couch cover, etc..) and waits FOREVER... When you walk by he's got a hold of your leg... You go after him and he takes off  hihi
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 04:28:51 PM »

My moms cat hides behind things (curtians, couch cover, etc..) and waits FOREVER... When you walk by he's got a hold of your leg... You go after him and he takes off hihi

hahha! my cats don't do that kinda stuff unless I REALLY tease them for quite some time, but they chase each other and fight like a couple of bitches all the time. it's quite entertaining to watch when they're both on the prey, for each other!

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 05:38:56 PM »

My moms cat hides behind things (curtians, couch cover, etc..) and waits FOREVER... When you walk by he's got a hold of your leg... You go after him and he takes off hihi

hahha! my cats don't do that kinda stuff unless I REALLY tease them for quite some time, but they chase each other and fight like a couple of bitches all the time. it's quite entertaining to watch when they're both on the prey, for each other!

rofl i know exactly what your talking about. Thats one of the funnest things i do whilst at home is watch the two cats fight and play and what ever.

some times my moms cat will hide behind the bathroom door so when you go in or out she'll try to scratch you and other times she'll hop on a dresser or end table and she'll play with her own shadow. Its kinda funny cause when she thinks she's got it she'll jump down and it'll be gone.

when i first got my cat i thought it had down sindrom cause it would chase its tale and so would my moms cat.

now i have a question, our cats are spayed and nuetered and if your cats are like that too, do you sometimes see them lick each others assholes? rofl i LOL'ed once cause ....i don't know i'm immature and i thought it was funny ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2007, 06:39:35 PM »

If you kill the cat you'll be fine, I believe you can only be allergic to the cat once its alive, when its dead you'll have no reaction to it. I mean your cat will be less fun dead but it'll save you having a reaction.

You can always get a few bits of string and some sticks and turn the dead cat into a puppet and play with it that way. Agreed it will take some imagination but a puppet cat can be fun, and you would'nt have to feed it, clean up after it, or give it exercise. Its win win. Smiley

YOU'RE AN IDIOT! I know you're probably kidding, but such an idiot thing to say!
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 06:42:13 PM »

you won't actually be allergic to all cats...some you will and some you won't...it's actually the cat dander...and every cat is different.  It's so awesome having pets...they really do enhance your life.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2007, 03:12:44 AM »

rofl i know exactly what your talking about. Thats one of the funnest things i do whilst at home is watch the two cats fight and play and what ever.

some times my moms cat will hide behind the bathroom door so when you go in or out she'll try to scratch you and other times she'll hop on a dresser or end table and she'll play with her own shadow. Its kinda funny cause when she thinks she's got it she'll jump down and it'll be gone.

when i first got my cat i thought it had down sindrom cause it would chase its tale and so would my moms cat.

now i have a question, our cats are spayed and nuetered and if your cats are like that too, do you sometimes see them lick each others assholes? rofl i LOL'ed once cause ....i don't know i'm immature and i thought it was funny ok

my oldest one, the female, is pretty normal. she sleeps most of the day, and mainly only plays with toys.
the little dude on the other hand, is on 85% of the day! he chases his own tale and his own shadow, sometimes even at the same time! he can be balancing on this really thin something, and all of a sudden decide to hunt his own tail! he still hasn't fallen down from anything high though.
he climbs on everything imaginable and tries to push everything down to the floor so he can play with it Grin
lately, while hunting playmice, he comes and drops them off in front of me or my g/f, and waits like a dog till we throw it. when we do, he's off like a lightning. when we live in a place with more nature and more animals, he's gonna be a pain in the ass, bringing us dead mice and birds every day probably.

our older cat came home with a crow once!

what's the craziest thing your cat has brought home?

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2007, 05:13:53 PM »

nothing really cause we don't let our cats out side. I'm always afraid they'll get there ass kicked by something bigger than them or run over by a car or something.

my moms cat, lilly, will take paper clips off of what ever and then play with them Grin

shes so cute..................but kinda bitchy

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2007, 08:35:35 PM »

My cats like to play with paper balls... The one steal receipts, and even dollar bills... You'll go to the bed room, and there will be a trail of ones haha
SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2007, 04:26:21 AM »

Can't teach a dog to shit in a box......... yes

Yes you can. 

I had an old girlfriend that had her bunny trained to drop its deuce in the cat box...
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2007, 04:37:02 AM »

Cats are great. I recently moved in with a chick (boy is that a long fucking story for the boring life thread) that has 2 cats. They have the best personality and are absolutely hilarious.

Sare and Biff ...

She loves this photo, even though it's from a shit arse camera phone.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 10:23:15 AM by Man Of Chad » Logged

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
SLCPUNK
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2007, 04:38:35 AM »

My Mom's cat has a bong just like that too........ Shocked
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2007, 07:34:03 AM »

fun thing to do is, sit on the floor and "run" around on the floor with your fingers. that REALLY gets the hunting instinct out on my two bastards. it's not recommended if you can't stand a bit of pain though! the little guy wraps his front legs around my arm, kicks like a maniac with his back legs and bites the shit outta the arm, combined with some random licking too Grin often he is so tightly wrapped around that I can lift my arm up, shake it a bit, and even walk around with him still attached! : hihi:
I think it's so hilarious that I can stand a bit of pain, needless to say, my arms are always fuul of scratches.

both cats love to play with plastic bags, especially if they make a nice crackling sound! they go completely apeshit with them and roll around on the floor with their paws going a mile a minute on the plastic bag.
the little guy is also pretty good as a football/soccer goalkeeper. I have a little foam ball I shoot and he throws himself into it like it's the last thing he'll ever do.

rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2007, 08:37:39 AM »

If you kill the cat you'll be fine, I believe you can only be allergic to the cat once its alive, when its dead you'll have no reaction to it. I mean your cat will be less fun dead but it'll save you having a reaction.

You can always get a few bits of string and some sticks and turn the dead cat into a puppet and play with it that way. Agreed it will take some imagination but a puppet cat can be fun, and you would'nt have to feed it, clean up after it, or give it exercise. Its win win. Smiley

YOU'RE AN IDIOT! I know you're probably kidding, but such an idiot thing to say!

Of course I am kidding. Get a sense of humour!? Roll Eyes Jeez some people are so sensitive over cats. Maybe if you spend a little less time hanging around with cats you'll appreciate a little joke here and there, without having to resort to name calling to express yourself.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 08:47:35 AM by rds.06 » Logged

"to live with fortune and fame"
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2007, 03:16:39 PM »

Sexkitten is right about the dander - you are allergic to their dander, not the hair. I have cat allergies too. The only test that screamed at the doc when I was checked. But I am more allergic to long hair cats than short hair. I don't have a problemo with the shorties. And everything everyone said here is basically right, keep your house clean and dust and vacuum frequently.

Allergy pills helped me tremendously! Get a daily prescription if you are going to be living with one. I know you want to get a shot but with the pills at least you can experiment, try going without the pills and seeing how long you can stand the symptoms, keep doing it because I do believe you can eventually train your body to get over an allergy. But at least you have the pills if you really need them badly. Of all, worry about your breathing - not being able to breathe is serious. Make sure you have an inhaler handy too. Seriously, you should get checked by an allergist before taking the cat home.

Poor cat doesn't need a momma who can't breathe! Unless you can teach the cat to dial 911.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: