Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:52:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bach says he sings on new GNR tune
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bach says he sings on new GNR tune  (Read 12420 times)
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 10:35:25 PM »

We will not see a Guns N Roses album called Chinese Democracy ever for sale.? I am not complaining, I love the new material, I think its better then anything that is being played today.? In 2002 Axl said we'll see it, but soon is not the word, the band toured and it failed.? In 2006 Axl said this is the year definitely, they toured the world.? Chinese Democracy is an illusion, does that mean the band cant tour? No, Does that mean we cant enjoy GNR live? No.? It means we wont have an official Chinese Democracy album, but Guns N Roses.? We may have more leaks perhaps Sorry since Bach talks about it all the time, we may have new songs live, but I think Chinese Democracy will always be referred to as "soon to be release", and "forthcoming", with nothing concrete.? It is used to keep borderline fans involved.? I don't need Chinese Democracy to accept the new band as real GNR players, but that's what most people need to fully accept them.

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 10:42:03 PM »

Oh Yea! Another song (Sorry) that will never be released.
Whoo Hoo, lets talk more about stuff Axl will never put out.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 10:43:15 PM »

Leave. Right. Now.

Another poster we won't have to put up with if this shit keeps up.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 10:47:36 PM »

Leave. Right. Now.

/jarmo

Nice Attitude
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 10:49:48 PM »

Leave. Right. Now.

/jarmo

Nice Attitude

No disrespect to Jarmo, but you have to expect that here. These guys (the site leadership) have made it clear that they want this space used to talk about things in a positive manner. They don't want it used to beat the same old subjects or wisecracks to death time and again.

If you really wanna do that there are PLENTY of GNR forums out there that allow it and some even encourage it. Why not just go there ya know?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 10:55:44 PM »

Leave. Right. Now.

/jarmo

Nice Attitude

If you don't think it's gonna come out. Fine. Your problem.

We don't need you around here telling us that.

Go somewhere else.

How's that for a fucking attitude?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2007, 11:03:09 PM »

Leave. Right. Now.

/jarmo

Nice Attitude

If you don't think it's gonna come out. Fine. Your problem.

We don't need you around here telling us that.

Go somewhere else.

How's that for a fucking attitude?

/jarmo

Pretty shitty.......actually.
this sounds like a man on the defencive. I just stated what I thought. nothing more!
I would LOVE to hear these songs more than you can imagine. But it just seems very unlikely. Why talk about things that may never be released? Axl hasn't ever really given? us much hope, except to say "soon" or "tenative".

Once this album comes out, i'm sure you will hear nothing but happy people here!
INCLUDING MYSELF!

But until then, expect some doubtful people wondering around these parts.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2007, 11:12:28 PM »

this sounds like a man on the defencive. I just stated what I thought. nothing more!

More like offensive.

Full on attack on the sad whiny bastards who don't have anything positive to contribute.

/jarmo

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2007, 04:49:55 AM »

No worries Jarmo!

Battle orders received loud and clear!  ok

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2007, 04:56:58 AM »

this is old news,but i lost my faith in new album.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2007, 05:01:45 AM »

rofl Good one!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2007, 06:48:05 AM »

Axl "Ditto" Rose....he should really add that to his name, sounds bitchin! hihi

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2007, 08:54:57 AM »

There are people that think the album will never come out, I am one of them, but what I dont understand is, why do certain people have to be negative about it?  Why do people need to be negative what Bach or Axl talks about the album?  My attitude is go see them live, because thats all you can control !!! We can't worry about an album that isnt scheduled for release.

daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2007, 09:38:12 AM »

No worries Jarmo!

Battle orders received loud and clear!? ok

you have no life  yes

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2007, 09:52:55 AM »

You tell him Jarmo!  These negative people have to go.  We WILL hear music when it is ready.  Isn't that what this all about anyway?  The music?  The answer is YES!  These posters aren't in the band.  They don't know it is not coming out.  If Chinese Democracy comes out when I am 50, I will listen when I am 50.  Axl doesn't owe, me or Jarmo anything!  We are just two friends that dig Guns N' Roses!!!!!

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2007, 10:01:38 AM »

Fuck off.  ok

/jarmo

freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2007, 10:07:55 AM »

You tell him Jarmo!? These negative people have to go.? We WILL hear music when it is ready.? Isn't that what this all about anyway?? The music?? The answer is YES!? These posters aren't in the band.? They don't know it is not coming out.? If Chinese Democracy comes out when I am 50, I will listen when I am 50.? Axl doesn't owe, me or Jarmo anything!? We are just two friends that dig Guns N' Roses!!!!!

This "axl doesn't owe me anything" BS is getting as old as hearing about this album that we never see. No shit he doen's owe you anything! All people want is the MINIMUM expections from this band. EVERY other band can at least talk about an album that is or is not in production but this band cant? Please, at the end of the day, it is just an album, nothing more. It is not going to change the world or end hunger, not going to make my or your life any better. I really dont want or care if Axl gets into specifics, but he can at least give us something. Did you guys read the last bumblefoot interview? there is a part in there we he says something like people should not sit and wait or wish for things that may not happen? Ever since the real band broke up, we keep hearing about this vision that axl had? To this day, the vision is new guys playing old music that is not even theirs? ANYONE on these boards that cant at least admit that the way things are handled with this band is frustrating to the fan who is on the outside looking in, is nothing more than an Axl fanboy. There are people on this board that will never put anything negative in print, but if they have a quarter of a brain, than they know and think the same as the rest of us do! It is our love for the band that keeps us coming back, keeps us going to the shows, and it is this same love for the band that wants Axl to stop wasting his fucking time and get some new material out!!!!!
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »

You tell him Jarmo!? These negative people have to go.? We WILL hear music when it is ready.? Isn't that what this all about anyway?? The music?? The answer is YES!? These posters aren't in the band.? They don't know it is not coming out.? If Chinese Democracy comes out when I am 50, I will listen when I am 50.? Axl doesn't owe, me or Jarmo anything!? We are just two friends that dig Guns N' Roses!!!!!

Damm, that was quite stirring....

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2007, 10:18:58 AM »

This "axl doesn't owe me anything" BS is getting as old as hearing about this album that we never see. No shit he doen's owe you anything! All people want is the MINIMUM expections from this band. EVERY other band can at least talk about an album that is or is not in production but this band cant? Please, at the end of the day, it is just an album, nothing more. It is not going to change the world or end hunger, not going to make my or your life any better. I really dont want or care if Axl gets into specifics, but he can at least give us something. Did you guys read the last bumblefoot interview? there is a part in there we he says something like people should not sit and wait or wish for things that may not happen? Ever since the real band broke up, we keep hearing about this vision that axl had? To this day, the vision is new guys playing old music that is not even theirs? ANYONE on these boards that cant at least admit that the way things are handled with this band is frustrating to the fan who is on the outside looking in, is nothing more than an Axl fanboy. There are people on this board that will never put anything negative in print, but if they have a quarter of a brain, than they know and think the same as the rest of us do! It is our love for the band that keeps us coming back, keeps us going to the shows, and it is this same love for the band that wants Axl to stop wasting his fucking time and get some new material out!!!!!

So, just because a bunch of other people do something, you think GN'R should do it too?
Well gee, that's just swell.  I mean the fact it's not your band and the running of it has nothing to do wih you means nothing, right?
Just tell someone you don't know how to run their life.
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2007, 10:24:57 AM »

amen.

most peole love the new band and fully support them, but it is becoming like a cult here, with blind faith and just a failure to acknowledge certain things.................

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: