Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:40:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bach says he sings on new GNR tune
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bach says he sings on new GNR tune  (Read 12409 times)
djcleaver
Rocker

deep waits...

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 04:22:13 PM »

If I just type about a thousand more messages like these - I'll be right backstange with Jarmy boy next tour.? We will be arm-and-arm, me and Jarmo!? You and I will sing together, like Sebastian and Axl (only new GNR songs of course!)? ok peace

Why do you think I want to go "backstange" with you on the next Gary Glitter tour in Philadelphia?

Sorry, not interested on going on a date with you.

You silly cheese steak eating sailor you!

/jarmo

lol? hihi
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 04:24:34 PM »

If I just type about a thousand more messages like these - I'll be right backstange with Jarmy boy next tour.? We will be arm-and-arm, me and Jarmo!? You and I will sing together, like Sebastian and Axl (only new GNR songs of course!)? ok peace

Why do you think I want to go "backstange" with you on the next Gary Glitter tour in Philadelphia?

/jarmo

lol? hihi

LO Even Louder!

I would'nt do that if I were you.
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 04:25:40 PM »

this is just madness!

i make one statement about it being a shame the band members cant mention things and in turns into the same shit as usual.

i should have expected as much.

im not asking them top clarify a tour! im just ask that they talk about the future.

my band doesn't have any gigs at the moment, but the singer and me were talking about mixing the set up a bit and doing a few more covers, and we can say that without commiting to anything.

so yes ron could ssay something like, "on the next guns tout i'd love to play in XXX country" or something like that.

my point is they dont even really like talking about guns n roses, whcih is a shame. coz they're great

( i hope we can agree on that at least!)

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 04:37:43 PM »

this is just madness!

i make one statement about it being a shame the band members cant mention things and in turns into the same shit as usual.

i should have expected as much.

im not asking them top clarify a tour! im just ask that they talk about the future.

my band doesn't have any gigs at the moment, but the singer and me were talking about mixing the set up a bit and doing a few more covers, and we can say that without commiting to anything.

so yes ron could ssay something like, "on the next guns tout i'd love to play in XXX country" or something like that.

my point is they dont even really like talking about guns n roses, whcih is a shame. coz they're great

( i hope we can agree on that at least!)

Yup and I'm the sensitive one. Anytime anything remotely like something you said is posted thats what happens and its sad. I know Axl has orders on what they can and cannot talk about so thats def' something , which leads me to my question How come Bach is talking about upcoming songs and such? Not that its a bad thing I just thought they ( or Axl ) had like those gag orders or something I forget what they are called?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 04:46:48 PM »

Wait a minute. Maybe in your mind it makes a lot of sense to talk and talk about things that might not even happen so you can get bashed by a bunch people who think they know you and what you "really" meant when you said that?

Are you in Guns N' Roses?

You must be since you know so damn well how everything works in that band.

So you want the usual "I love (insert country) and want to play there!" bullshit?

Just because GN'R haven't played in India doesn't mean they wouldn't love to play there.

You just want them to speak about nothing at all for ages and ages so you'll have something new to pick apart and whine about.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »

Wait a minute. Maybe in your mind it makes a lot of sense to talk and talk about things that might not even happen so you can get bashed by a bunch people who think they know you and what you "really" meant when you said that?

Yea kind of like what people do to Slash and how is "blatantly" lying and can't keep a story straight.  beer Maybe it is good to keep their mouths shut hahaha but seriously Jarmo , does Bach have one of those orders I remember hearing it was anyone who worked on CD had to kinda keep it on the down low for the most part. So bach saying this stuff is a pretty cool deal.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:54:58 PM by RageNirvanaNIN » Logged
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 04:54:16 PM »

You just want them to speak about nothing at all for ages and ages /jarmo

^^^^^

they are already doing that.

and no im not one of those people who picks apart what people say. its not my bag at all, and i hate it when that happens here.

besides how can you pick apart what someone doesn't say?

all im saying is its a shame they can't say more.....whatwever the cause.

(but we both know what the cause is-its like fight club..."the first rule of fight club is......"

PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 04:54:21 PM »

/jarmo

LOL rofl

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 05:04:50 PM »

I like this part the best: "It has the rawness and the power of 'Appetite For Destruction,' but it also has the grandiosity of 'November Rain"

that bolded part especially puts a smile on my face..

me too dude ok but him actually saying the same thing in two interviews imo is a good thing cause if Axl didn't like him saying something about him being on Sorry the first time, Axl would have called him and said "hey man don't do that" ya know.

i'm just grinnin' from ear to ear Grin

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 05:08:08 PM »

You just want them to speak about nothing at all for ages and ages /jarmo

^^^^^

they are already doing that.

and no im not one of those people who picks apart what people say. its not my bag at all, and i hate it when that happens here.

besides how can you pick apart what someone doesn't say?

all im saying is its a shame they can't say more.....whatwever the cause.

(but we both know what the cause is-its like fight club..."the first rule of fight club is......"

How about: If they talk about everything regarding the album now, when there's no release date, there won't be any surprises left?

You want information about it, but then you also want to be surprised.

You can't have both.

Seems like these days people have to know everything about everybody and at the instant it happens.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 05:21:24 PM »

i like surprises!

i would just like some reassurance that the wheels are still in motion! thats all.

anyhow, im gonna stop posting, its clear there is no middle ground here, and the thread has went way off topic enough already!

beer

mrbucketfoot
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 05:32:43 PM »

Davie, why would you think that the wheels aren't in motion?

From Axl's letter:
"Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible."

Sure, the wait is arduous, but I'd rather wait and have the highest quality content rather than have the album be poorly promoted, marketed, etc. I'm a huge believer of the album and as a fan of course I want it, but I also want it to succeed.

The band is taking their time and there's nothing wrong with that. We'll just have to wait a little bit longer. That's what we do as fans.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »

i would just like some reassurance that the wheels are still in motion! thats all.

Did somebody tell you they weren't?  Huh

/jarmo

darth monkey
Beware: Can outwit all of you!
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 06:02:38 PM »

Does anyone find these parthnership a little weird considering Bach didn't make the cut of the Slash, Duff, and Matt project?
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 06:08:28 PM »

No. They were friends long before any of that, and I still don't see what difference it makes.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 06:10:51 PM »

How can anyone who hasnt released in album in 16 years be called "Prolific"? hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 06:16:14 PM »

i like surprises!

anyhow, im gonna stop posting, its clear there is no middle ground here, and the thread has went way off topic enough already!

beer

hey, middle ground? what the hell are you on about?! there is no such thing! repeat after me - i am either with you or against you!  rofl

I would'nt do that if I were you.
djcleaver
Rocker

deep waits...

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 06:24:13 PM »

How can anyone who hasnt released in album in 16 years be called "Prolific"? hihi

I think brian wilson is prolific and he took a long break.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 06:38:18 PM »

U guys are mixing up what PROLIFIC Means.

Prolific means producing lots of high quality material in relative short time spans.

2 artists who have always been labeled as prolific are Prince and Frank Zappa.

Guys who came out with a Great album every year, sometimes 2 in one year.

Prolific means releasing a high volume of material.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 07:01:58 PM »

Davie, why would you think that the wheels aren't in motion?

From Axl's letter:
"Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible."

Sure, the wait is arduous, but I'd rather wait and have the highest quality content rather than have the album be poorly promoted, marketed, etc. I'm a huge believer of the album and as a fan of course I want it, but I also want it to succeed.

The band is taking their time and there's nothing wrong with that. We'll just have to wait a little bit longer. That's what we do as fans.

well, before i begin, i know that march 6th was tentative.

i dont need the dictionary definition of tentative...........i know what it means.

i think that most people would concede though, that if Axl said tentatively march 6th, then the *whisper* album could be released in perhaps the summer. this way axl gives himself at least 3 or 4 months to play with.

the tentative date came and went. then a tour was arranged, and everyone thought.... great news! me included.

its over 6 months since the tentative date came and went. I am only speculating, but if axl thought it was possible that the album could be released by that date, surely it could definetly be released 6 months after that date??

if that situation has changed for whatever reason, then axl said he would inform fans.

That hasn't happened.

the album was said to be "finished" interms of recording, only mixing needed to be done. the question is why wait all this time??

the next questions is, why tour when the priority apparently was getting the album done, there were dates cancelled early this year to finish the album?

further question, if there is a problem or plans change or a new release date is decided the fans would be told via gunsnroses.com........this hasn't happned. is there a reason why the band can't say if there has been a delay?

do the band themselves even believe there is a delay? do they think everythingis going to plan? if so, what is that plan? weren't we told that we would be informed of changes to said plan?

im not bitching, im not whining, im just saying that i think the wheels have slowed down to a crawl all of a sudden when everything looked so good early this year.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: