Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:32:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The same car on a bigger road - A Bumblefoot interview
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The same car on a bigger road - A Bumblefoot interview  (Read 11383 times)
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 11:31:57 AM »

Great interview! Yeah it is good to learn more about the new members of the band  so we can understand them more and where they are coming from. Sounds like Ron is a pretty much a go with the flow type of guy! Love that! Thanks to the interviewer and Jarmo for posting. Made my morning!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 11:34:15 AM »

great interview .i think it was very kool of ron an thanks for posting it !

the one an only horsey !
robw
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 01:02:16 PM »

Liked the comparision lol.......kinda like going tro bed with a 1" cock and waking up with a 12" one in the morning lol
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 01:09:26 PM »

Cool interview. Its such a pity he can't talk about the new albums as if he could I'm sure it would be very interesting to hear his perspective on it.

Here today...ready to rock
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 01:46:54 PM »

yeas im pleased to hear about what some members of the band have been up to etc.

i really like ron as a personality, he seems like a nice guy (over the internet, i've never actually met him)

but i don't understand what is "great", "cool" about this interview. He literally says nothing, about anything at all.....

although it is cool to see him and Frank seem to be good buddies

new interview, same ol' stuff.

i feel sorry for any member of the band as this gagging order shit really does make it look like they are hired hands, even though im trying really hard to believe they have a say in stuff and are not just "under contract".

personally if it were me in that position, i would find it hurtful not being allowed to talk about what i've done or was going to do regarding my work.

as always with an opinion like this, i expect to be shat on from a great height by lots of people. Chill out though, its just an opinion.

peace

(hopefully this doesn't get deleted!)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 02:04:23 PM by daviebuckethead » Logged

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 04:01:54 PM »

yeas im pleased to hear about what some members of the band have been up to etc.

i really like ron as a personality, he seems like a nice guy (over the internet, i've never actually met him)

but i don't understand what is "great", "cool" about this interview. He literally says nothing, about anything at all.....

although it is cool to see him and Frank seem to be good buddies

new interview, same ol' stuff.

i feel sorry for any member of the band as this gagging order shit really does make it look like they are hired hands, even though im trying really hard to believe they have a say in stuff and are not just "under contract".

personally if it were me in that position, i would find it hurtful not being allowed to talk about what i've done or was going to do regarding my work.

as always with an opinion like this, i expect to be shat on from a great height by lots of people. Chill out though, its just an opinion.

peace

(hopefully this doesn't get deleted!)

i pretty much agree. i dunno why they would whore themselves like that unless they were getting some artistic (and not just financial) satisfaction from it, but it seems theyre only too happy!

I would'nt do that if I were you.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2007, 05:26:20 PM »

If a GNR member says "........."----"OMG! this doesn't sound optimistic. It's not coming aaah!  crying"
If a Gnr member says "......." ------"no! They are lying!  They don't know a shit! rant"
if a non GNR member for more than a decade says "..........."-------"wow, this must be true!"

I suspect it's the stupidity of some emotionally instable fans if anything is gaging the members.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2007, 05:33:24 PM »

Very nice interview with good questions and answers, and I also like your comments  Cheesy.
there's no 'know it all journalist assumption often seen in other articles.

Thanks mikkel and your editor, Ron and Jarmo.  Cheesy
Not every fan speaks denish and it is great to see what words are actually said.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2007, 06:19:28 PM »

Nice stuff, thanks for this!

daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2007, 07:04:11 PM »

If a GNR member says "........."----"OMG! this doesn't sound optimistic. It's not coming aaah!? crying"
If a Gnr member says "......." ------"no! They are lying!? They don't know a shit! rant"
if a non GNR member for more than a decade says "..........."-------"wow, this must be true!"

I suspect it's the stupidity of some emotionally instable fans if anything is gaging the members.

i didn't say any of those things. i just said it was a shame they weren't allowed to talk more about their time with GnR, thats all.

emotionally unstable? ahem, cough..... hyocrite

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
Gargh!
Rocker

Danny Cockroach

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2007, 07:08:10 PM »

Ah, the traditional forum psychoanylsis of people you don't agree with.  Where would we be without it?

Welcome to the ZooFarm: www.myspace.com/dannycockrach

Please check us out and leave us some feedback.  If you live near us, it'd be great to see you at a show or something.  Rock on!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2007, 05:18:49 PM »

If a GNR member says "........."----"OMG! this doesn't sound optimistic. It's not coming aaah!  crying"
If a Gnr member says "......." ------"no! They are lying!  They don't know a shit! rant"

i didn't say any of those things. i just said it was a shame they weren't allowed to talk more about their time with GnR, thats all.

yea and did I say you did?  Roll Eyes

comments like those are not difficult to find @ fan forums. but yeah seeing as how you get so defensive, probably in your posting history as well.

You go on about 'gag order' thingy but you better be realistic and realize you don't know shit unless you're in the band.
Reportedly Richard said there's no such a contract and Ron already explained why he rather not speak much about his band mates in January.

do your homework and know they talk about their band when they want.

hyocrite

What's that?  hihi  a word in your language for the view that is positive and deferent from yours?
Anyhoo this is not the ring. Unless you really want to ruin a nice thread.

Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2007, 07:39:57 PM »

Can't believe I only just read this, Don't care what anyone says but this is a good interview and bumble sounds like an awesome guy? yes...
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2007, 07:45:48 PM »

I like how he mentioned that Chinese Democracy was his favorite song to play, because that's one song he OWNS on.  I'm likin the updated version of CD more then any other released in the past for sure...
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2007, 04:01:38 PM »

Gotta love Ron... he's probably my favorite member of this band and I hope he doesn't leave for many, many, many years. Great musician, great guitar player and an awesome dude...

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Mikkel
Headliner

I like Grandaddy.

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2007, 12:13:51 AM »

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the nice words - I'm glad I went for HTGTH as the place to post it to! Smiley

And thanks, Jarmo, for doing the actual posting - good thing there haven't been much news, so my interview could be on the front page for this long! Wink

Mikkel
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 12:21:23 AM by Mikkel » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: