Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:26:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Funniest Thing I've Ever Seen, EVER.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Funniest Thing I've Ever Seen, EVER.  (Read 10734 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« on: September 18, 2007, 01:49:14 AM »

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=4134379&ch=68276&src=news

Click this link and prepare to laugh your ass off at some College Security Guard Brutality on some fucking college douchebag who's spending mom and dad's hard earned money to harrass guest speaker John Kerry about the "Skull And Bones" society.? If I was the guard, this kid would have been swallowing pepper spray for about 10 minutes.? It's great though.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 01:55:50 AM »

"HELP! HELP! HELP!"

But what the fuck! He was arrested for that? Jesus what a country.. why didn't they just show him where's the door? But it was funny alright! hihi

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 02:02:24 AM »

The kid was an asshole, but the security guards were wrong and rather than act to diffuse a potential situation they created one of their own doing. Was the kid funny? No. Were the security guards' actions excessive and made in haste? Yes.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 02:05:10 AM »

"HELP! HELP! HELP!"

But what the fuck! He was arrested for that? Jesus what a country.. why didn't they just show him where's the door? But it was funny alright! hihi

Disrupting the public.......I mean Senator Kerry is there to speak and of course answer questions (which he attempts to do), but the douchebag decides he wants to shout a barrage of questions to disrupt the speach. ?The guards initially were just going to pull him away from the crowd and show him to the door, but of course you know how police brutality is amongst middle-upper class youth and all. ?It ain't easy being a g!
Either way, hilarious.....and those fucking EBIDS aren't shit. ?They're the ones they used on Jackass to play Hot Potato. ?They don't even really shock you, just tense your muscles up and that kid is screaming bloody murder like he's getting a Rodney King beatdown. ?"DOES ANYBODY SEE THIS.........POLICE BRUTALITY, POLICE BRUTALITY" ?rofl

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 02:23:12 AM »

But from what I saw he wasn't just shouting to disrupt the speech, he had the floor for a question which, however ludicrous and rude, Kerry was about to address. Had Kerry himself asked for the student to be removed, then it'd be a different story. But security jumped the gun on a non-hostile situation that Kerry probably would have laughed off, owning the smartass kid himself in the process. All security did was play with a match near a powder keg that could have easily resulted in a riot. It was irresponsible and reminds me of the Break.com-style videos of otherwise non-threatening women being tasered to excess by the police. Was this police brutality? Far from it. Was it a dumb fucking move on everyone's part? Yup.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 02:57:10 AM »

The loser campus police acted like storm troopers. Something I'm sure many in this administration would love to have at their disposal during their Q and A's with the press.

The kid had the microphone, their is no law against stupid questions, and he should have been left alone. He acted like a total numb nuts which only escalated the situation. As an adult I would have stood my ground and demand to be left alone, without getting physical or going nutty. But he's a young guy, and he freaked out, as the situation really came out of left field (I blame the dipshit rent a cops.)

I had a very similar situation like that at about age 20 on campus, and I clocked the guy right in the face and took off running. Luckily, they didn't have tasers in those days.  hihi
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 03:36:35 AM »

But I don't get it, whet did the kid do ? I'm sorry I don't understand quite well, sound is kinda bad ... Did he poked fun at Kerry or something ?

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
CSS
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 03:48:45 AM »

They're all dicks.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 04:13:49 AM »

But I don't get it, whet did the kid do ? I'm sorry I don't understand quite well, sound is kinda bad ... Did he poked fun at Kerry or something ?

He didn't do anything. At least I can't tell that he did from the video provided.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 04:19:51 AM »

wtf just happened there Huh
SkinnyPuppy
Rocker

What, me Worry ?

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 05:09:16 AM »

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=4134379&ch=68276&src=news

Click this link and prepare to laugh your ass off at some College Security Guard Brutality on some fucking college douchebag who's spending mom and dad's hard earned money to harrass guest speaker John Kerry about the "Skull And Bones" society.? If I was the guard, this kid would have been swallowing pepper spray for about 10 minutes.? It's great though.

Mate, that shit isint funny. He asked Kerry a legit question without any sign of malevolence or arrogance, and for that he got Tasered.
Dont get me wrong, I find taser videos piss funny. But someone standing up to a higher authority and getting punished for it in my eyes is simply fucked.
Another testament as to why the american judicial system is warped....just like your sense of humour

Wounds heal, chicks dig scars, and glory, glory lasts forever. (falco)
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 05:23:24 AM »

Click this link and prepare to laugh your ass off at some College Security Guard Brutality on some fucking college douchebag who's spending mom and dad's hard earned money to harrass guest speaker John Kerry about the "Skull And Bones" society.  If I was the guard, this kid would have been swallowing pepper spray for about 10 minutes.  It's great though.

..But someone standing up to a higher authority and getting punished for it in my eyes is simply fucked.
Another testament as to why the american judicial system is warped....

I second that. Simply stupid..

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 07:25:35 AM »

It looks like those "security guards" were officers from the University of Florida Police Dept. If so, no matter how wrong they were, when given an order by them, he should have complied. Anything otherwise was resisting arrest. The press was there to document the entire episode. The old idiom "think smarter, don't be a martyr" comes to mind. Had he complied, he would have had a damn good case against the University for violating his civil rights ... he might anyway.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 10:09:08 AM »

It looks like those "security guards" were officers from the University of Florida Police Dept. If so, no matter how wrong they were, when given an order by them, he should have complied. Anything otherwise was resisting arrest. The press was there to document the entire episode. The old idiom "think smarter, don't be a martyr" comes to mind. Had he complied, he would have had a damn good case against the University for violating his civil rights ... he might anyway.
Fucking Crazy sums it up pretty easily there, but I'll add to it.? The kid escalated the incident each time.? The taser is used very effectively now to end problems without real injury.? It's been around 20 years along with the nova stun gun.? Which is what I believe was used here.? Pepperspray would have gotten everywhere and would you want the kid beaten? No.? He was given specific instructions and chose to not adhere.? The commments that were made; You mean to tell me that all of those cops couldn't handcuff one kid?? It doesn't hold water.? I'll let 8 people try and cuff me w/o any injury to myself? or the people doing the cuffing and see what happens.? I will tell you that someone will get hurt if I don't want to get cuffed.? ?Secondly the taser is a deterent for anyone who decides to pile on.? If you think that doesn't happen then your sadly mistaken.? The cops don't know if he's armed or alone or his true intentions.? Try slipping on their shoes MAN!? He was being arrested for interfereing during a public speaking or disrupting the peace which would have been a ticket.? He escalated it to resisting and probably battery of a peace officer.? It shouldn't have happened period.
When going to incite, you must indict.
I liked the way Kerry went on to answer him as he was being tased.? Way to go Sen. Kerry!? I feel bad for all the students that were sleeping during his speech and then awoken by the whole incident.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 10:24:49 AM »

Mate, that shit isint funny. He asked Kerry a legit question without any sign of malevolence or arrogance, and for that he got Tasered.
Dont get me wrong, I find taser videos piss funny. But someone standing up to a higher authority and getting punished for it in my eyes is simply fucked.
Another testament as to why the american judicial system is warped....just like your sense of humour

Oh come on, standing up to a higher authority? Those are college "police officer" security guards as you would call them.  The dude totally over reacted and caused a situation that was beyond funny.  He's screaming bloody murder when all he would have had to do is go, "oh, I'm sorry...I'll shutup".  For those who didn't read the article what happened, apparently he was asking stupid question after question and wouldn't stop to let Kerry answer or anyone else speak.  That's why he was removed.  Either way, I'm sure Abbie Hoffman here was quite alright after his tasering.  I'm still sticking by my "police brutality" is funny.

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 10:38:39 AM »

I'm a friend of Bills? well sort of....

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 10:40:44 AM »

Click this link and prepare to laugh your ass off at some College Security Guard Brutality on some fucking college douchebag who's spending mom and dad's hard earned money to harrass guest speaker John Kerry about the "Skull And Bones" society. ?If I was the guard, this kid would have been swallowing pepper spray for about 10 minutes. ?It's great though.

Oh come on, standing up to a higher authority? Those are college "police officer" security guards as you would call them. The dude totally over reacted and caused a situation that was beyond funny. He's screaming bloody murder when all he would have had to do is go, "oh, I'm sorry...I'll shutup". For those who didn't read the article what happened, apparently he was asking stupid question after question and wouldn't stop to let Kerry answer or anyone else speak. That's why he was removed. Either way, I'm sure Abbie Hoffman here was quite alright after his tasering. I'm still sticking by my "police brutality" is funny.

Dude, don't compare that fucktard to Abbie Hoffman. That is just sacreligious.

EDIT: Hoffman stood on the stage with John Kerry.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 10:44:08 AM »

Nah, having a badge doesn't make you right.  For example, check out this asshole-of-the-law.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaHyuWgir8U

I root for the underdog in the NCAA tourney, I root for any team to beat the Yankees and Patriots, why would I root for 10+ asshole cops who, in their inability to cuff some scrawny college kid, have to taser him?  Seriously, it can't take that many people to cuff him...why are they so bad at their jobs?  Oh well, they'll make up for it by being bullies and assholes! 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 10:46:52 AM »

Nah, having a badge doesn't make you right. For example, check out this asshole-of-the-law. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaHyuWgir8U

I root for the underdog in the NCAA tourney, I root for any team to beat the Yankees and Patriots, why would I root for 10+ asshole cops who, in their inability to cuff some scrawny college kid, have to taser him? Seriously, it can't take that many people to cuff him...why are they so bad at their jobs? Oh well, they'll make up for it by being bullies and assholes!

I think you missed the key part of my post.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 10:49:19 AM »

After several beat downs by local and state police, and the National Guard. It don't take a "rocket scientist" to figure out, you ain't gonna win.

I've been gassed, clubbed, and punched. Don't preach.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 10:51:11 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: