Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:31:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 345693 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #820 on: October 14, 2005, 04:29:35 PM »

They are soooo crazy, haha peace
oh, we need cruesluts here...

brandy's pages...
They're pretty kewl these dancers, hm yes
rock on

http://www.climb-acts.com/
http://www.myspace.com/b_randy_bane

Jozie rulz!

nikki fucking rocks.? ok

those questions weren't even interesting. what a lame interviewer.

tru dat hihi

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #821 on: October 14, 2005, 05:29:05 PM »

Yeah, that last Nikki interview was dreadful.  That interviewer should be ahsamed of himself.  Those questions were fucking moronic.  Nikki should have just told him to fuck off.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
POPmetal
« Reply #822 on: October 14, 2005, 05:41:44 PM »

music "journalists" hihi and critics Roll Eyes are the scum of the rock world

one of the coolest things Nikki ever did was when Rolling Drone asked him to comment on some R.E.M. song and he said
"This shit makes me wanna puke. I hate this fucking band. They're the worst band ever. Line 'em up and shoot 'em." ok
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #823 on: October 14, 2005, 08:25:44 PM »

Bad boy US rocker Tommy Lee suffered burns to his face and arms when a pyrotechnics stunt performed during a Motley Crue concert went wrong, the band says.

But Lee, 42, who was suspended on cables 10 metres above the stage during a show in Casper, Wyoming, was not seriously injured in the fiery explosion.

"Tommy Lee suffered minor burns on his arms and face while suspended above the stage during a pyrotechnic explosion at a Motley Crue concert," the group said in a statement on its website.

Lee was treated in hospital as an outpatient following the incident and was later released. He is expected to make a full recovery and no shows have been cancelled, the group said.

"He didn't look good while the paramedics were treating him backstage so we chose to err on the side of caution and send him to the hospital," Motley Crue singer Vince Neil was quoted as saying.

The band reunited earlier this year after a six-year break for a tour that Motley Crue hails as wildly successful.

Following the end of their US tour later this month, the group will join veteran rockers the Rolling Stones for shows in the US cities of Portland and Seattle before touring in Japan and Australia.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #824 on: October 19, 2005, 03:52:30 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx has posted the following message in his online diary:

"Well, the second leg of the us tour is finally done. We're home for a short break and then we do two shows with the STONES. Then we'll have a few more weeks off until we leave for shows in Japan, Australia and Hawaii. After that we will break until February when we return to do *C* markets in the us and maybe a few European dates before making a record.

"I'll be going to Thailand and Cambodia on a photographic journey between Japan and Australia with Paul Brown. I'm very excited about this and may be joined by Ross Halfin, who has been to both many times and knows the ends [sic] and outs of both countries. I was hoping this adventure would be me and [wife] Donna, but she will be shooting a movie and can't come. We're gonna make it up and do another soon.

"I've gone through both my closet and wardrobe cases and have sent stage clothes to Shaun [webmaster] to be auctioned off for 'Running Wild in the Night'. We're hoping to get some good money to the kids by the holidays. Please help.

"For now, I'm home with Donna and the kids and unwinding from the tour. I'll keep you guys posted on any updates.

"From myself and the band... Thank you very much for such a great year... Who would've thought?! Again, thank you."

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #825 on: October 23, 2005, 09:07:02 AM »

M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx has posted the following message in his online diary:

"I received a e-mail from a friend today. We went to high school together in Seattle. He was my hero, and to be honest, he still is. His name is Rick Vanzandt. He is still with his high school sweetheart and still plays the shit outta his guitar. He is sane and got the american dream. Today I was thinking how we were sitting together at a ROLLING STONES show in 1975/76 when I was busted with drugs. I believe it was mescaline and I ended up being hauled away, cuffed, with the threat of juvenile hall 'till i was 21 and my dreams of rock 'n' roll smashed.

"His e-mail to me today said...

"'I know being away from your wife and kids sucks big time, missing the special times, and not being able to hold them when they feel down... but dude, uh...the STONES...

"'1975 sitting on the grass outside the arena where the STONES were playing, getting hauled away for possession of someone else's shit? Enjoy the payback, my friend!'

"Some say life is strange and then you die. But days like today remind me how good it is to be alive. Days like these remind me that the daze of teen angst may be gone but not far from mind. Sometimes I tell my friends, 'Dying would have been easy, it was the living that was hard.' But nothing is ever as hard as you think it is. My daughter lays next to me, asleep, the house is somewhat quiet and I feel grounded and grateful. I was once a runaway kid with a suicide note for my bible. That is not my life anymore... It's been hard, but I'm glad I didn't take the easy way out. Life is strange and then you live.

"Thank you, Rick."

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #826 on: October 31, 2005, 09:54:16 AM »

"T-Bone [Tommy Lee] and I hung out with Charlie [Watts], Ronnie [Wood] and Keith [Richards] tonight after the CR?E set and before the [ROLLING] STONES went on [in Seattle]. Lots of laughs and tall tales of rock 'n' roll.

"Some of us are going home to spend Halloween with the kids, then me and Donna [wife] will fly back up to Portland for another STONES show. I'm really excited about a few more weeks off before Japan and Australia. I can't wait to go to Cambodia and Thailand. I'm sure to bring back some killer pictures. Me and Donna got a new F6 from Nikon so I'll have film and digital. Paul Brown decided against bringing a large format camera since we will be hiking into the jungle and very mobile a lot of the time. We're hoping Ross Halfin makes the trip too.

"Off to bed, good day to be alive."

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #827 on: November 02, 2005, 12:23:22 PM »

"Tonight [in Portland] was the last show with the [ROLLING] STONES. I think we were better tonight here in Portland than Seattle. It just felt like all the cylinders were firing. Backstage we were all hanging out and [Mick] Jagger told me that he and Charlie [Watts] watched the whole show. He told me no support band has ever gotten there crowd up on there feet the way we did. Looks like we will be supporting them for some more shows in Europe next year. To me, being with legends who are the salt of the earth shows me the path to humility

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #828 on: November 05, 2005, 08:40:06 PM »

Reunited Los Angeles hard rockers BUCKCHERRY have been confirmed as the support act for M?TLEY CR?E on their Japanese headlining tour later in the month. BUCKCHERRY's schedule is now shaping up as follows:

Nov. 14 - Tokyo, JPN @ Club Quattro
Nov. 15 - Tokyo, JPN @ Club Quattro
Nov. 17 - Nagoya, JPN @ Club Quattro
Nov. 18 - Osaka, JPN @ Club Quattro
Nov. 19 - Tokyo, JPN @ Saitama Super Arena (w/ M?TLEY CR?E)
Nov. 20 - Tokyo, JPN @ Saitama Super Arena (w/ M?TLEY CR?E)
Nov. 21 - Hiroshima, JPN @ Sunplaza (w/ M?TLEY CR?E)
Nov. 23 - Osaka JPN @ Jo Hall (w/ M?TLEY CR?E)
Nov. 24 - Fukuoka, JPN @ Marine Messe (w/ M?TLEY CR?E)
Dec. 06 - West Hollywood, CA @ The Whisky
Dec. 09 - Malibu, CA @ Malibu Inn
Dec. 13 - West Hollywood, CA @ The Whisky
Dec. 16 - Malibu, CA @ Malibu Inn
Dec. 20 - West Hollywood, CA @ The Whisky

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #829 on: November 10, 2005, 08:08:32 PM »

Thank you for making 2005 the Motleiest in over a decade. Mick, Vince, Tommy and Nikki, want to thank you for the huge support this year and hope to see a lot of you soon next year.
Motley Crue is starting 2006 off by playing venues they missed last time around. S.I.N. member Pre-Sales start on Friday November 11th at Noon Eastern Time for the Following Dates:

Date  City  Venue 
Dec-31  Detroit, MI  The Palace 
10-Feb  Columbus, GA  Civic Center 
11-Feb  Ft Myers, FL  TECO 
14-Feb  Wilkes-Barre, PA  Wachovia Arena 
15-Feb  Baltimore, MD  1st Mariner Arena 
17-Feb  Erie, PA  Erie Civic Ctr. Complex 
18-Feb  Reading, PA  Sovereign Center 
19-Feb  Dayton, OH  Hara Arena 
21-Feb  Ft. Wayne, IN  Memorial Coliseum 
22-Feb  Evansville, IN  Roberts Stadium 
24-Feb  Rockford, IL  MetroCentre 
26-Feb  LaCrosse, WI  LaCrosse Center 
6-Mar  Lewiston, ME  Central Maine Civic Center 
7-Mar  Springfield, MA  Mass Mutual Center 
8-Mar  Providence, RI  Dunkin Donuts Center 
11-Mar  Richmond, VA  Coliseum 
12-Mar  Charleston, WV  Civic Center Coliseum 
13-Mar  Roanoke, VA  Civic Center 
25-Mar  Jackson, MS  Coliseum 
26-Mar  Baton Rouge, LA  Baton Rouge River Center 
28-Mar  Huntsville, AL  Von Braun Arena 
30-Mar  Tulsa, OK  Convention Center 
31-Mar  Lincoln, NE  Pershing Auditorium 
1-Apr  Sioux Falls, SD  Sioux Falls Arena

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #830 on: November 10, 2005, 08:42:53 PM »

Hi everyone

To all the Motley Crue fans, I wanted to tell you that I saw Tommy Lee in the new Missy Elliot Video...   hihi
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #831 on: November 18, 2005, 11:19:22 PM »

"Vince [Neil] and Mick [Mars] got in day before yesterday and me and Tommy [Lee] last night. I can't begin to explain how great it was to be home for a few weeks with Donna [wife] and the kids. I feel like a new man... Batteries are recharged... Tonight is our first show in Tokyo. We decided to have support in Japan for the first time ever and were using BUCKCHERRY. We will still play a 2 1/2 hour show, so I hear doors have to open at 3 p.m. It's weird finishing your show so early and to be walking the streets by 8 p.m. seems so un-rock 'n' roll...

"I wanna thank everybody who have bid on the stuff we put up in 'Running Wild in the Night'. You've gone above and beyond to help the kids at all the covenant houses. I sent Shaun [webmaster] something very personal of mine. There are only four in the whole world. Also two of my guitars I've used to write songs with. With X-mas coming, it should raise alot of money for the kids. Thanks sooooo much...you guys really blow me away with your charity.

"I'm gonna try and grab another hour or so of sleep. There's a press conferences, photo shoots, soundchecks and interviews all before the show, and I dont want the jetlag getting the best of me..."

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #832 on: November 18, 2005, 11:22:14 PM »

I'm goin' for the trifecta on February 18th in Reading.  That'll be the third time I've seen the Crue in less than 12 months.  I see it this way, I'd better see them as many times as I can before one (or more) of them dies.  You never know with those guys.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
IronMaiden415
Headliner

getting bizzy with izzy

« Reply #833 on: November 19, 2005, 12:47:39 PM »

Motley Crue fuckin rocks! I went to go see them a couple months back at PNC. they were amazing!   Shocked I have alot of respect for Mick Mars. Even with his condition, he was still able to play and travel around stage.  beer

Dec 17 - Tran Siberian Orchestra - fuckin amazing!
grendood
My favorite word is: Bellend
Banned
Rocker

caught on film.

« Reply #834 on: November 20, 2005, 08:33:06 AM »

aweful band.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #835 on: November 20, 2005, 02:38:06 PM »

aweful band.
Stay out of this thread you fucking troll!!!! You don't see me trolling the Oasis thread.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #836 on: November 21, 2005, 08:46:25 AM »

"I think the second show in Tokyo was even better than the first one. We leave for Hiroshima in a few hours and I'm already up so I'm thinking of grabbing a taxi and going over to the temple... The jet lag is lurking but fading at the same time. Still waking up at 5 a.m., tossing and turning 'till I finally just give up, grab my bass, a smoke and some coffee. Donna [wife] is in Los Angeles finishing our studio. She has ordered all the lighting and is setting it up in the photography area. She's packing her lenses and cameras and getting ready to leave for Cambodia in a few days too. We've both been X-mas shopping 'cause while I'm still on tour she is leaving for London soon to start a movie. There just isn't enough time for us to do a lot of it together. She's gonna film a documentary of our journey through Cambodia and Thailand as well as photography. She will edit it all together with final cut pro back at our studio. How fucking cool to be able to do this together....

"Looking out the window of the 36th floor over Tokyo and as far as the eye can see is only buildings. It's a long way from Idaho.

P.S.: I was given a bass as a gift from a fan. This is the second bass he has given me. It's my fave T-Bird I own... Thank you..."

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #837 on: November 25, 2005, 02:33:02 PM »

Motley Crue is continuing their adventure across North America - this time to a province near you!  The S.I.N. Pre-Sales will begin at 12 Noon Eastern / 3 PM Pacific on Friday, November 25th.
S.I.N. membership has it's advantages. Everything you ever wanted, but didn't get for Christmas is now on sale at Motley.com! Make sure you keep your membership current so you don't miss out on the exclusive videos, photos, interviews and access to the S.I.N. section of Shout.

For those of you about to soon expire, to continue to take advantage of all the great things S.I.N. has to offer, simply login to the site, go to your profile, and click on the renew link.

And for even more chances to get pre-sales radio station partners in every tour market that play Motley Crue will be holding a pre-sale for the upcoming Motley Crue tour staring @ 10 AM local time on Monday, November 28th.  Check your local station's website for more info starting the morning of November 28th.

1-Mar St John, NB Harbour Station HOB Canada
2-Mar
 Halifax, NS
 Metro Centre
 HOB Canada
4-Mar
 Quebec, QUE
 Coliseum HOB Canada
9-Mar
 Hamilton, ON
 Copps Coliseum
 HOB Canada
4-Apr
 Saskatoon, SK
 Credit Union
 HOB Canada
5-Apr
 Red Deer, AB
 Enmax Centrium
 HOB Canada
7-Apr
 Prince George, SK
 Prince George
CN Ctr
 HOB Canada
8-Apr
 Kelowna, BC
 Prospera Place
 HOB Canada
9-Apr
 Victoria, BC
 Save-On Foods Center
 HOB Canada

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #838 on: November 25, 2005, 02:33:23 PM »

mage Entertainment will be issuing M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee's reality TV show, "Tommy Lee Goes to College", on a single-disc DVD on April 25, 2006, according to TVShowsOnDVD.com. Video is full screen and audio is English 2.0 Stereo. No information is currently available regarding the pricing and cover art (and extras, if any).

"Tommy Lee Goes to College" premiered on August 16 with two back-to-back episodes on NBC. The six-episode show follows Lee's studies and extracurricular activities at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, such as finding a roommate, trying out for the marching band and cramming for finals. Lee is also one of the producers of the series.

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #839 on: November 25, 2005, 04:19:18 PM »

Tommy in a college show?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh drool...
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: