Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:20:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 345704 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #760 on: August 31, 2005, 11:39:51 PM »

Q&A: Tommy Lee

Every night we have the Titty Cam, where all these girls get their fucking titties out.

Women have come such a long way.

In Motley's defense, they dont make the girls participate, they do cause they are sluts!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #761 on: September 01, 2005, 12:21:32 AM »

In Motley's defense, they dont make the girls participate, they do cause they are sluts!

That isn't quite true....Tommy may not FORCE the chicks to participate, but he HEAVILY influences them.  I've read reviews that said he kept the camera on particular girls and incited the entire crowd to chant "show your tits", and he wouldnt take the camera away until they did.  And if they didn't, he'd get really pissed off.  I saw some of that at one of the shows I was at.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #762 on: September 01, 2005, 02:07:20 AM »

That isn't quite true....Tommy may not FORCE the chicks to participate, but he HEAVILY influences them.? I've read reviews that said he kept the camera on particular girls and incited the entire crowd to chant "show your tits", and he wouldnt take the camera away until they did.? And if they didn't, he'd get really pissed off.? I saw some of that at one of the shows I was at.

Yeah, when I saw them last month there was this one girl wearing red, white, and blue and Tommy tried to get her to show her stuff for like 5 minutes and she refused.  The crowd was really getting on her.  We even got a "USA" chant going.  Nothing worked.  But he was really getting on her.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #763 on: September 02, 2005, 08:17:08 AM »

That isn't quite true....Tommy may not FORCE the chicks to participate, but he HEAVILY influences them.? I've read reviews that said he kept the camera on particular girls and incited the entire crowd to chant "show your tits", and he wouldnt take the camera away until they did.? And if they didn't, he'd get really pissed off.? I saw some of that at one of the shows I was at.

Yeah, when I saw them last month there was this one girl wearing red, white, and blue and Tommy tried to get her to show her stuff for like 5 minutes and she refused.? The crowd was really getting on her.? We even got a "USA" chant going.? Nothing worked.? But he was really getting on her.

Hmmm... It's all innocent fun but.... or is it???....

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Bridge
Legend

« Reply #764 on: September 02, 2005, 11:35:57 AM »

With Motley Crue, nothing is innocent.   Cool

Actually I felt bad for the girls who paid to see the show only to have Tommy humiliate them by having the crowd boo them if they wouldn't show tits.  That's uncalled for, really.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 09:43:49 PM by Bridge » Logged
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #765 on: September 02, 2005, 07:18:44 PM »

With Motley Crue, nothing is innocent.? ?Cool

Actually I felt bad for the girls who paid to see the show only to have Tommy humiliate them by having the crowd boo them if they wouldn't show tits.? that's uncalled for, really.

I Agree. I'm a girl and I'm going to their Concert in November... So I can see where you are coming from and it kinda scares me really?!

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #766 on: September 02, 2005, 10:12:14 PM »

that band is really a VERY SPECIFIC American success. I mean in Europe, if you say you are a Motley Crue fan, firstly 90% don't know them, secondly you become laughable in a second. America and Europe really don't have the same musical tastes sometimes. I prefer European tastes, really.

Who cares what Eurupean snobs like you think!! So you can fuck right off with shit headed comments like this!!

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #767 on: September 03, 2005, 11:17:22 PM »

Nesquick do u even know that it was European PROMOTERS who got Motley Crue back together in the first place?

Didnt they just have a monster sold out tour of Europe?

Take head out of ass before commenting next time.

Bridge
Legend

« Reply #768 on: September 04, 2005, 12:03:47 AM »

Yeah nesquick, that was a really stupid comment.  Motley Crue have always sold and toured very well in Europe.  They've done so this year with the summer leg of the Red White and Crue tour.

Secondly, how would I (as a Motley fan) be laughable to European fans if 90% don't know who they are?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #769 on: September 05, 2005, 12:47:06 AM »

This is priceless

Journey hates Tommy Lee's tit cam but oh the irony is sweet

thanks to my brother cancelling she now has to go watch The Crue with me

She will have a great time Im sure

Ill be sure to send her to the bathroom or concession stand during the TIT CAM part

*Dont read that baby* hihi Ill really be thirsty!

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #770 on: September 05, 2005, 09:31:59 AM »

ChartAttack.comrecently spoke to M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee about his recently released solo album, "Tommyland: The Ride". A couple of excerpts from the chat follow:

On being a solo artist:

"I love to sing and I love to play drums so it's not that big of a deal to me. But I do enjoy being the singer. It's obvious even when I do my drum solos I always make them a big spectacle. I love being out front."

On being more DIY/hands-on with this album than with 2002's "Never A Dull Moment".

"My last record which I worked my fucking ass off never saw the light of day. MCA just fell off the face of the planet. I was like, 'Fuck, this can't be happening to me.' I put so much time and love into a record and just watched it just crash. Here I'm in control. I'm able to get my music to people for $7.92. I don't have 400 people on a major label to employ so I can make the price right. I mean how cool is that? A CD should be priced like that."

On releasing the new album in Canada via NICKELBACK frontman Chad Kroeger's 604 Records:

"I built this virtual record company and he saw what I was doing. He was like, 'Wow man, why don't you let us distribute the record up in Canada?' So I said, 'Take care of Canada and I'll take care of the United States.'"

On collaborating with Kroeger on a song for the new album:

"I met Chad a few years ago. I said we should make music together and he said, 'Yeah, that would be great' ? you know how people say that and it never happens. I was working on my record and I called Chad to see if he wanted to do a track together and, funny story, he said, 'I'll be there in three hours.' He hangs up gets on a plane from Vancouver to L.A. and I swear to god he was in my house within three-and-a-half hours. It was fucking awesome."

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #771 on: September 05, 2005, 10:12:19 PM »

This is priceless

Journey hates Tommy Lee's tit cam but oh the irony is sweet

thanks to my brother cancelling she now has to go watch The Crue with me

She will have a great time Im sure

Ill be sure to send her to the bathroom or concession stand during the TIT CAM part

*Dont read that baby* hihi Ill really be thirsty!

Yeah that's not all you'll be.  hihi

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Motley in concert. I had a chance to see them when I was 11 years old, but I wanted to stay home and color instead.  hihi

They have great songs, and I've heard they put on really fun shows. I know we'll have a great time.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #772 on: September 07, 2005, 05:43:29 PM »

According to MusicTap.net, volume three of Hip-O's M?TLEY CR?E retrospective, "Music to Crash Your Car To", is scheduled for release on November 1. No further details are currently available.

M?TLEY CR?E had previously announced plans to release their entire catalog in three separate boxes. "Music to Crash Your Car To Vol. 1" covered the band's early days of 1981-1987 ("Too Fast for Love", "Shout at the Devil", "Theatre of Pain", and "Girls, Girls, Girls") while the follow-up set included the finest cuts from "Dr. Feelgood", as well as tracks from the band's self-titled comeback album ? which saw singer Vince Neil replaced by John Corabi ? alongside bonus and remixed tracks from the "Decade of Decadence" and "Supersonic and Demonic Relics" collections, tracks from the "Ford Fairlane" soundtrack and various benefit albums, and other rarities.

James_Ramone
Headliner

Right next door to hell

« Reply #773 on: September 08, 2005, 03:36:23 PM »

saw the crue in june in england, they totally rocked

G'N'F'N'R's
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #774 on: September 12, 2005, 02:18:51 AM »

Just got back from the concert in Knoxville.

It was a lot of fun. I liked the circus theme and all the explosions. I had never been to a concert with pyrotechnics before tonight: Awesome. The whole Crue had exteme energy, and they seemed like they really loved being there. Tommy was incredible when he was flying through the air. The one thing I didn't like was the tit cam. It made me as uncomfortable as I had imagined it would. Very awkward. hihi Thank goodness it didn't last very long.

The highlight for me is when they played "On With The Show", which is my favorite song.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 02:35:10 PM by journey » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #775 on: September 12, 2005, 03:37:56 AM »

From the performances I have watched on TV to be honest I wasnt expecting much.

On TV Vince has sounded like shit, the music was just sort of there but HOLY FUCK THIS CONCERT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!

the TV and pics must do something to Vince because let me be the first to say this

In Concert he is ONE OF THE BEST FRONTMEN IVE EVER WATCHED.

This show demolished the fuck out of the VR show I watched

Vince was in great shape, ran around and let me tell u his voice was ON

HE hit every single fuckin note with precision and power and his screams were out of this world.

Tommy continues to prove why no drummer can touch him

Nikki was great and Mick Mars is probably the most underrated guitarist ever and LIVE is better than Slash was hands down.

Great show, Great set, my personal fav is Primal Scream so we went off during it but all the songs kicked fucking ass!

SLCPUNK
« Reply #776 on: September 12, 2005, 03:56:25 AM »

Man I'm jealous of you! Damn!!!

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #777 on: September 12, 2005, 04:09:36 AM »

They are comin to Fla, u should try to go

It is fuckin great

WE saw some world class mullets as well.

Father and son matching mullets at that!

sandman
Legend

« Reply #778 on: September 12, 2005, 07:33:12 AM »

D - i'm glad to hear you liked the show.  ok

and i'm glad that 8 months into a heavy tour schedule, they are still kicking ass!

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #779 on: September 12, 2005, 03:46:04 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E entered CMT studios in Nashville over the weekend to record a new version of "Home Sweet Home", featuring LINKIN PARK frontman Chester Bennington. Proceeds from the recording will be donated to a hurricane relief fund. The following message was posted by CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx in his online diary:

"First and foremost, we, the band, want and need to thank everyone behind the scenes who busted their asses to make yesterday such a magical day. Traveling through the night to get us set up and organized was no easy task, but everybody knew that this wasn't about them? it's about awareness and hopeful funds for the people of New Orleans who have been left destitute. Also Chester and all his people who did any and everything to get to Nashville need to be complimented as well. I think we speak for all the bands and artists who performed when we say thank you to everybody behind the scenes.

"Now is the time we're asking you to react. Please donate. Please pick up the phone or go online and make a difference. Don't wait, our government already did that? Do it now? thank you."

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: