Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:30:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 345925 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #660 on: June 06, 2005, 02:28:56 AM »

downloading now, I cant wait!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #661 on: June 06, 2005, 07:36:07 AM »

BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION guitarist Tracii Guns has posted the following message on the band's official web site:

"I was watching the M?TLEY CR?E VH1 special and much to my surprise there we were live in Japan kicking ASS!!!!!!!! That was the greatest thing this band could recieve a few months before our new record comes out. Watching Nikki [Sixx, CR?E/ex-BRIDES bassist] go through all that crap in person and now on VH1 made me realize just exactly how huge M?TLEY is at the moment and that Nikki really looks at home with those guys? they really deserve it as people usually get exactly what they deserve.

"We are very proud that Nikki was in this band and helped us to make it a reallity. Thanx, man!!!!"

In a separate posting, Guns wrote, "So Mr. Nikki e-mailed me from Europe today and suggested a new album title and we are going with it

"The album will be called 'Runaway Brides'."

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #662 on: June 06, 2005, 03:44:29 PM »

On August 16, Rock N' Roll Books, a new publisher of music-related biographies and anthologies, will release its debut title, "M?tley Cr?e in the Studio", focusing on the group's recording process, as well as that of bandmembers for their various solo projects. Featuring exclusive interviews with Tommy Lee and John Corabi, as well as M?TLEY CR?E producers like Scott Humphrey and Tom Werman, and songwriter James Michael, among others, this title is the first of its kind, and will give M?TLEY CR?E fans a never-before-seen look inside the band's songwriting and recording process. Book author Jake Brown recently released a book in similar vein, "Tupac in the Studio", and has a forthcoming rock producers anthology due in early 2006.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #663 on: June 07, 2005, 03:53:36 PM »

Universal International has set a June 25 release date for the M?TLEY CR?E DVD "The Universal Masters DVD Collection" . The 10-song disc contains promotional videos for the following tracks:

01. Home Sweet Home
02. Girls Girls Girls
03. Hooligan's Holiday
04. Hell On High Heels
05. Same Ol' Situation
06. Live Wire
07. Looks That Kill
08. Wild Side
09. Dr. Feelgood
10. Primal Scream

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #664 on: June 08, 2005, 06:17:31 PM »

That picture is the reason, why they are dead... as a band
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #665 on: June 08, 2005, 06:30:21 PM »

Universal International has set a June 25 release date for the M?TLEY CR?E DVD "The Universal Masters DVD Collection" . The 10-song disc contains promotional videos for the following tracks:

01. Home Sweet Home
02. Girls Girls Girls
03. Hooligan's Holiday
04. Hell On High Heels
05. Same Ol' Situation
06. Live Wire
07. Looks That Kill
08. Wild Side
09. Dr. Feelgood
10. Primal Scream

What's the point they've already got a DVD out with ALL their videos on....another pointless cash-in Roll Eyes
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #666 on: June 08, 2005, 06:40:45 PM »

Shut up!! A band that's dead doesn't sell arenas as well as Motley's doing on this tour. Anyway Motley has nothing to do with releases like that.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #667 on: June 14, 2005, 07:03:47 AM »

Shut up!! A band that's dead doesn't sell arenas as well as Motley's doing on this tour. Anyway Motley has nothing to do with releases like that.

here here

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #668 on: June 15, 2005, 07:17:49 AM »

Motley dont have a record label, they release their music independently now through a distributor

their old label still holds some rights to old videos and this is a totally unauthorized release

they do this shit to a lot of bands.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #669 on: June 15, 2005, 09:31:32 AM »

Motley dont have a record label, they release their music independently now through a distributor

their old label still holds some rights to old videos and this is a totally unauthorized release

they do this shit to a lot of bands.
I know i wasn't knocking the band, i just really don't see the point i just can't see it selling that well for a start why would a fan buy a crap DVD like this one when there's one out there way way better Huh
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #670 on: June 16, 2005, 03:48:23 PM »

According to Gigwise.com, M?TLEY CR?E announced last night they?re definitely not splitting up and they plan to return to the studio to record a new album soon.

CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx made the announcement on stage at Manchester?s MEN Arena Wednesday night (June 15) on the U.K. leg of their "Red, White and Cr?e" tour.

Sixx said: "This is not a farewell tour, when we get back to L.A., we're gonna record a new album."

He went on to launch an attack on journalists who he said were spreading false rumours that the tour was a farewell one. The band also said they plan to return to the U.K. soon.

Speculation was rife in the press earlier this year that the CR?E were on the verge of splitting after drummer Tommy Lee and frontman Vince Neil were alleged to have been arguing.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #671 on: June 16, 2005, 11:53:22 PM »

That's good to hear.  I can't wait for that new album, and I hope they stay a band for a long time.  They've quickly become one of my all-time favorites. 

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #672 on: June 22, 2005, 04:34:25 PM »

Fresh off their sold-out, acclaimed tour of Europe, the band will preview portions of their upcoming "Carnival of Sins" North American tour, which gets underway July 26 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Irvine, CA. They will join an international roster that includes some of the biggest artists in music to support the campaign created to pressure world leaders at the upcoming G8 Conference to "Make Poverty History."

And while Live 8 promoter Harvey Goldsmith told the press about the London show, "There are artists whom I'd loved to have been on, like M?TLEY CR?E, who came too late," the reality is the band weren't even scheduled to be in the U.K. at the time. Instead, they will be in Canada, where they'll participate in the Toronto segment of the global concert.

CR?E's Nikki Sixx said, "We are honored to be invited to perform at Live 8 in Toronto. M?TLEY CR?E is excited to participate in Bob Geldof's global effort to end poverty around the world." Added the band's Mick Mars: "We are proud to make history as a small part of this momentous event."

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #673 on: June 22, 2005, 05:11:54 PM »

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #674 on: June 22, 2005, 10:57:44 PM »

Is that Pam Anderson in the red shirt showin' her stuff?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #675 on: June 23, 2005, 09:05:44 AM »

I doubt it's actually her, prob meant to be.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #676 on: June 23, 2005, 09:42:18 AM »

No its not..It is belived to be Vinces wife but i dought thats true either

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #677 on: June 24, 2005, 02:53:11 AM »

No its not..It is belived to be Vinces wife but i dought thats true either

Yeah, I've seen pictures of Vince's wife.  She's not nearly that hot.  Vince's wife looks like she's had a couple plastic surgeries go awry.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #678 on: June 24, 2005, 10:17:06 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E are among the entertainers in motion pictures, television, radio, live theater, and recording that have been selected to receive stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, it was announced Friday (June 24) by Johnny Grant, chairman of the Walk of Fame Committee of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. These individuals were chosen from among hundreds of nominations to the committee at a meeting held June 20, and ratified by the Chamber's Board of Directors.

The list of 2006 honorees also includes Steve Martin, Charlize Theron, Annette Bening, Matthew Broderick, Holly Hunter, William Hurt and Nathan Lane.

In the TV category, Ray Romano and Vanna White will get stars ? along with "Deadwood" creator-producer David Milch and "Judge Judy" star Judith Sheindlin.

Record producer Lou Adler will get a star, along with recording artists Alejandro Fernandez and Isaac Hayes.

"Each name on this list will bring much happiness to our residents and tourists from around the world. Their installation ceremonies and permanent memorializing on the Walk of Fame will generate excitement for all visiting this iconic landmark," stated Grant.

Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #679 on: June 25, 2005, 04:26:06 PM »

They ruled in Manchester! Vince was dead on - amazing amazing show! Cant wait till they tour next! Altough i wonder if it will be as good as this, cos this is there big comeback, i hope Vince doesnt go back to his slack singing ways on the next tour once there big again.

Riot In Everyone!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: