Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:27:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 345667 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #580 on: March 15, 2005, 07:41:38 PM »

In a recent interview with QCTimes.com, M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee was happy to report that little has changed on the rock 'n' roll front. "If last night's any indication, absolutely nothing's changed," he said with a huge laugh. "It's exactly the same. Let's just say that there are many remnants of female clothing scattered all over the floor of my tour bus and the Jagermeister in the machine is down to half a bottle. It's all about the same to me, brotha." Much of the speculation of an open rift between Lee and CR?E singer Vince Neil was simply gossip. "A lot of people are always asking me, 'How are you and Vince getting along?' We get along great, it's really been blown out of proportion," Lee said. "We're like brothers. We eat together. We drink together. We (make love) together. We fight together. We've been together for so many years, but it still comes up all the time. I wonder, 'Why do people always ask that question?'"

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #581 on: March 15, 2005, 07:46:28 PM »

World Entertainment News Network is reporting that Canadian rockers SUM 41 remain stunned by the prospect of hitting the road with their heroes M?TLEY CR?E, because they used to dream about partying hard with the hellraising band.

Drummer Steve Jocz and frontman Deryck Whibley were so obsessed with CR?E's wild autobiography "The Dirt", they used anecdotes from the book to help inspire their flirtations with the rock 'n' roll lifestyle.

And Jocz hopes their like-minded approach to the wild side of the music industry will be evident when they travel together on CR?E's reunion tour.

He says, "I'm not really sure what to expect, because I'm not sure who's in (Alcoholics Anonymous) or anything like that. But hopefully they'll be the gasoline and we'll be the match, and something will explode.

"Because I remember when 'The Dirt' came out, Deryck and I both read it in, like, a day, and we cut out the pictures, and I put a little picture of Tommy (Lee) in my bunk, and he put a little picture of Nikki (Sixx) in his bunk, and we'd wake up every day and be like, 'I'm going to be like you today.' That book was like our touring bible."

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #582 on: March 16, 2005, 06:33:42 PM »

Handleman Company today announced it has entered into an agreement with M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee to be the exclusive distributor of Lee's new solo album, "Tommyland: The Ride", scheduled to be released in August 2005. Lee is represented by Carl Stubner, CEO of Sanctuary Artist Management. Launching a new distribution model, the deal marks the first time that Lee will release an album without using the traditional major label infrastructure, and the first time that Handleman will act as the sole distributor for a major recording artist.

This direct relationship between Lee and Handleman will streamline the supply chain and allow the album to be offered at an attractive cost to consumers, while enabling retailers to achieve a fair profit margin. "From the very beginning, I wanted to do something different with this record, something groundbreaking," said Lee. "I wanted to get great new music to my fans without charging them fifteen or sixteen bucks for a CD. And Handleman is helping me do that, so I couldn't be happier."

"Tommyland: The Ride", Lee's third solo recording, will be released in conjunction with his new NBC reality show, "Tommy Lee Goes to College". Produced by Scott Humphrey, who along with Carl Stubner played an instrumental role with Handleman in constructing the new distribution concept, "Tommyland: The Ride" features guest performances by such established artists as Chad Kroeger of NICKELBACK, Carl Bell of FUEL, Deryck Whibley of SUM 41, Butch Walker, Joel Madden of GOOD CHARLOTTE, and Nick Carter of the BACKSTREET BOYS.

"We are excited about this new business partnership with Tommy Lee, who's a proven seller," said Stephen Strome, Handleman Company Chairman and CEO. "This initiative is an example of how Handleman Company can add value to the music supply chain. Given our high-quality people, systems and experience, we are confident this relationship will be beneficial for everyone involved, including consumers, retailers, Tommy Lee, and Handleman Company."

Ron Lund, Handleman Company Senior Vice President of Product Management and Logistics, commented, "Tommy Lee is a dynamic artist who remains very relevant in the industry, and who has built a solid brand name. We're very excited to work with Tommy on this project and deliver his music to the marketplace in a new and beneficial way."

To complement its sales capabilities, Handleman Company has also partnered with a third party sales consultant firm, Rocket Science LLC, to handle sales solicitation, retail marketing and retail account interaction activities for "Tommyland: The Ride".

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #583 on: March 16, 2005, 06:46:21 PM »

I cannot wait to get this record

he has a song on it called

"hello again" that is suppose to be an amazingly beautiful tear jerking song written for one of his best friends whose wife died.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #584 on: March 18, 2005, 12:58:02 PM »

Motley Crue: Sex, hugs and rock 'n' roll

Sex, hugs and rock 'n' roll: Older, more mellow Motley Crue is just happy to be here, man

By Brock Bradke

Hedonism and gratitude is a unique cocktail.

The members of notorious `80s hair metal band Motley Crue would probably be the last guys you'd expect to claim, "It's all about the music." Known more for hard partying, bootleg sex tapes and drug addiction, the Crue came up in the heyday of the Sunset Strip scene, and fell apart almost as quickly. Now that the band's four original members--singer Vince Neil, guitarist Mick Mars, drummer Tommy Lee and bassist Nikki Sixx--are back together and in the midst of a wildly successful tour, it seems it would be back to the business of partying. But the Crue is holding it together and playing their hits to thousands of appreciative fans, even extending the tour into fall.

Mars, at 48 the elder statesman of the band, seems to have a particularly refreshing take on the Crue's resurgence. Stunningly quiet and humble, he is grateful to have the opportunity to play again and hopes the band continues to record new music and tour for a few more years.

Mars suffers from ankylosing spondylitis, a chronic, incurable disease that is basically fusing his joints together. His condition can lead to some pretty intense pain, even on stage, but he refuses to stop rocking. He spoke to the Mercury on his way to a recent show in Chicago.

Mercury: Have you been surprised at the rabid response of your fans? When the band was apart, did you ever think you'd have a chance to play to crowds like this again?

Mars: I have been absolutely surprised. I'm still in a state of shock, actually. I can't really look up anymore because of (the disease), but sometimes I lean back against the drum riser so I can see up to the nosebleeds. I knew this band would eventually come back together for a last hurrah, not to sound like a prophet. Bands and music go in cycles. The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith...these guys did nothing for years and then came back around. The one thing I said all along was that we had to do it with the original members, or it wouldn't work.

Mercury: How difficult was it to get over all the baggage that caused the band's breakup?

Mars: Well, it took seven years. Everybody had their own problems. I don't really want to discuss it in detail, but it's all good now. Three or four years ago, I wouldn't have been able to do it because of the condition I was in.

Mercury: How hard is it to tour and play these two-hour long shows in your condition?

Mars: Sometimes it gets pretty rough. But you know, what I have is what it is. It gets to be painful sometimes but I have to tolerate it. I have had my own (problems with addiction) so I won't get addicted to pain medication. I'd rather be hurt and sane than not hurt and crazy. If I twist or move a certain way, it can feel pretty squirrelly, but you know, this is what I do. In my head, I'm 19. But my body's like, "Nope, sorry."

Mercury: The shows have been getting great reviews.

Mars: I think this is the best thing we've done so far. It makes the Feelgood (tour) look weak.

Mercury: What about offstage? I'm sure your fans still expect a certain amount of craziness.

Mars: Yeah, I don't know. I don't drink or smoke anymore, and Nikki doesn't. I think you kind of outgrow that part of it. I don't need that shit. I'd rather get up the next day and remember what happened.

Mercury: Do you ever get worried that all the hype of Motley Crue will forever overshadow the music you guys have made?

Mars: I am always concerned about that. I always make music the priority, and the show is second. The pyro and all that stuff just enhances the show, but this band can stand on its own.

Mercury: Does it bother you when Vince Neil or Tommy Lee get headlines for doing other things, reality shows and stuff that's not very rock `n' roll?

Mars: I get worried about people doing lame or stupid shit. It's sad when you know someone and think of them a certain way, and then you see them doing something a little corny or lame. I say skip the shit. I'm not going to belittle the music. The legacy you try to build means more than money. That's why I'm so glad we can go out like this and people still remember us.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #585 on: March 18, 2005, 01:05:40 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee spoke to The Arizona Republic about the group's "Red, White, and Cr?e 2005...Better Live Than Dead" tour, which hits Dallas, Texas' Nokia Live tonight (March 17).

"We've always joked about bringing the circus to town," said Lee. "This tour, we're actually bringing the entire (expletive) circus. It's absolutely insane.

"There's always been a certain attitude that's been attached to us since day one.

"If somebody has seen M?TLEY CR?E play before, they know exactly what to expect ? an absolutely over-the-top rock show with all kinds of crazy stuff going on. No one really does those shows anymore."

Asked whether M?TLEY CR?E will make it through all 35 tour dates, Lee laughed and said, "That remains to be seen, my friend.

"You never know with this group. It could last a month or a year."

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #586 on: March 19, 2005, 09:26:56 AM »

According to a posting at McFarlane.com, the M?TLEY CR?E deluxe boxed set McFarlane Toys released in November of 2004 was extremely popular with toy and CR?E fans alike. So popular, in fact, it became hard to find pretty quickly.

Now McFarlane Toys has decided to release each of the band members ? Vince Neil, Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee and Mick Mars ? in a single-pack clamshell. Each figure will contain its own instrument plus a small portion of Lee's full drum kit. Collectors will soon have the ability to purchase just the M?TLEY CR?E figures they want.

These are the same "Shout at the Devil" figures originally released in the deluxe box.

These single-packed M?TLEY CR?E action figures will only be available at Spencer Gifts stores in July.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #587 on: March 19, 2005, 11:12:35 PM »

Aidin Vaziri of The San Francisco Chronicle recently conducted a short interview with M?TLEY CR?E singer Vince Neil about the group's "Red, White, and Cr?e 2005...Better Live Than Dead" tour.

Q: How are things going with you and Tommy [Lee, drums]?

Vince Neil: The press actually made more of it than it actually was. There are a lot of people who I'm really good friends with that I haven't talked to in a really long time, you know what I mean? We're like brothers ? we argue, we don't talk to each other for a while, and then we forget why we were even arguing in the first place.

Q: I think you were arguing because he punched you and you had him arrested while he was already on probation. And then he declared this reunion tour "wack."

Vince Neil: Well, you know, it doesn't really come up.

Q: Did you invite him to your wedding?

Vince Neil: Yeah, and he came.

Q: Before the wedding, your fourth, VH1 gave you a really expensive makeover. How did that work out for you?

Vince Neil: It was one of those things where you want to get a kick in the butt to get motivated, so I was willing to do whatever they wanted to do, and it turned out pretty cool.

Q: Do you think you'll still be able to hit the high notes on songs like "Live Wire" without wearing spandex?

Vince Neil: I've been doing that song on my own for years, so no, I'm not worried about it at all.

Q: OK, just checking. Can you believe M?TLEY CR?E sold out Madison Square Garden on this tour?

Vince Neil: Yeah, I was pretty shocked. It could have gone either way. But I think it's the right time. Nobody does what we do with taking the visuals and making it a complete rock 'n' roll show with the really good songs. Nobody's done that in a long time.

Q: I thought you were going to have to drape off a bunch of empty seats at these big venues, or at least give free tickets to homeless people and dogs from the SPCA.

Vince Neil: Well, it kind of didn't work out that way. I was shocked at the venues they decided to put us in, and I was really shocked that Madison Square Garden sold out in a day. It was very amazing. But the reason we got back together is because the fans wanted us to get back together.

Q: A year ago, you were playing these same exact songs on your own and you could barely sell out bars in strip malls. What changed?

Vince Neil: I can sing these tunes the rest of my life, but when you get the four of us together, it's magical onstage. That's M?TLEY CR?E.

Q: Do you honestly think you can spend the next two years on the road with these guys without wanting to kill them?

Vince Neil: Like I said, I've been touring every year since the band broke up. It's my job. It's what I love to do. So I'm all good with it.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #588 on: March 20, 2005, 03:08:14 PM »

M?tley Cr?e ARE FUCKING BACK!!

Here is my review of the M?tley Cr?e show in Phoenix, Arizona on March 19, 2005 at the Cricket Pavillion:

Well.. what a fuckin night. I just woke up and i put on my sunrise DVD because i'm still bouncing off the walls from last nights show. At first I began to regret watching that DVD before seeing the show.. but seriously, nothing can compare to actually being there and experiencing first hand the intensity every time Mick Mars starts wailing on a solo or the thunderous boom every time Tommy hits the bass drum.

The band came out maybe 15 minutes late. They started off with the Killer Planetoid cartoon as usual biggrin.gif I was up on the lawn, but I managed to get a very good view of the stage. You could feel the energy and intensity at Cricket Pavillion once the scary clown guy and the girls came on stage to introduce the band. They get the crowd all pumped up and from behind the curtian all the sudden you hear the loudest fucking guitar chord in the world.. as the curitains slowly rise, tommy starts beating the fuck out of the bass drum and they all of the sudden, MOTLEY CRUE IS ON STAGE PLAYING SHOUT AT THE DEVIL  :rockon:  The band was fucking awesome when they came out. The band was right on. I can't describe the feeling I had at this point. They played it 1997 Generation Swine style, and quite frankly.. I think this version rocks 10 times harder  :rockon:  I was in a complete state of shock for the first couple songs... After shout they went right into Too Fast For Love, Vince is such a showman.. He really knows how to work a crowd and this was one of those songs... Then they played Ten Seconds to Love, which was probably one of the hardest rocking songs of the night.. Its one of those classsic songs you never expect to sound so fucking badass live guitar.gif The girls on the trapeze during that song made for some nice eye candy too  :rockon:

Next Nikki had some words for the crowd. He talked about the old school crueheads and the new school.. and said the first part of the show was meant for the fuckin diehards who grew up on motley crue.. then he did that thing where he yells.. "RED!!.... RED!!!!..... RED!!!!.... RED FUCKING HOT!!!!" The sound of Nikkis bass and Tommys drums during the REd Hot Intro just made you move.. I can't think of tighter rhythm section. On With The Show was next I believe, very powerful! I gained a new appreciation for that song last night. Then they went into Too Young To Fall In Love, Looks That Kill, and Louder Than Hell.. LTH is another one of those more obscure songs that just totally blew me away.. one of the stronger songs of the night. They closed the first part of the show with a very powerful version of Live Wire. Then they went off for about 10 minutes.

Next was the highlight of my night. Mighty Mike (the Crue's midget!) comes out on a little midget bike to a sped up version of Girls Girls Girls sounding like it was played by Motley Crue Midgets.. lol. then from behind the curtians you hear the roar of a couple engines... and the crowd goes ape shit! the curtains come up and Vince and Nikki are on their bikes crossing the stage, it was just so fuckin pimp.. They went right into Girls Girls Girls.. and then they did Wild Side, Dont' Go Away Mad .. Mighty Mike brought Vince his guitar for Dont go away mad biggrin.gif The solo in Don was really cool because Nikki, Mick, and Vince all stood right next to each other with their guitars playing in unison right at the front of the stage.. it reminded me of the old days lol. rockon.gif Next was Primal Scream.. Another great Tommy/Nikki Intro that had the girl who i took with me rubbing her ass all up on me lol.. thanks guys Cheesy

They slowed things down with part of Glitter then part of Without You.. of course with half naked women doing circus tricks in the background biggrin.gif then Tommy turns around and starts playing the intro to Home Sweet Home on the piano behind his drum set (he's a fucking pimp!) Then the place became dark and everything paused for a second.. fuckin teasing us!! Again, I just can't describe how cool it was, tommy playing the piano and vince singing the beginning of home sweet home.. that moment when tommy turns around and the band kicks in.. all i could say to describe it is.. WOW. Cheesy

I think next was when Nikki did his little solo thing. He was on some electronic keyboards and it was really different then anything you'd expect from Nikki Sixx lol. One of the circus girls made it looks like she was shooting fire out of her pussy or ass lol, it was quite a sight lol. Then all the pyro and fire and shit starting going all over the place with Nikki right in the middle of it.. kinda like the old days biggrin.gif The band went into Dr. Feelgood, another huge crowd pleaser.. the crowd was way more energetic during this second part of the show then they were during the first part when they played the old classics. I could'nt tell you which part I preferred, it was all amazing.

Next Tommy did his drum solo... that 'Lets Get Fucked' shit.. didnt really showcase his techincal ability so much but it was really creative and crazy drums.gif he flew to different drums sets up in the air on platforms.. one of them was like empty beer kegs and oxygen tanks and the other i dont even know what it was but he had one of those tilting keyboards on it like Chris Pittman from GnR has. it was something he's never done before and pretty technoy.. but fucking badass nonetheless. Then they played Same Ol Situation.

Next Nikki started talking to the crowd and told everyone how much he loved the fans and started going on about getting some footage of the fans.. so he takes the camera and starts filming the crowd.. and then he says, 'you know what.. my boy Tommy is much better at this then I am.. why don't i bring him down here'. Everyone went nuts because you knew what was happening the minute tommy grabbed the camera. he started talking about what its like to be a motley crue fan then he started talking about titties, i dont remember exactly what he said but it was all in true Tommy Lee Pimpness rockon.gif He got all kinds of girls to flash their tits at the camera and a few girls got topless and started making out and touching each other jerkoff.gif Thanks Tommy Cheesy

Nikki then came back and started talking about them recording a new album.. the crowd went nuts. Sixx said they are ready to record a new album for us 'mother fuckers' lol. He talked a little bit about the new material they did on RW&C and they played If I Die Tommorrow and then Sick Love Song.

Then Mick did a very short solo and then Kickstart My Heart closed out that part of the show with Nikki smashing his bass rockon.gif The band came back out and did Helter Skelter and then Anarachy in the UK. The whole circus act was on stage for the last song.. midgets and all lol.

Then the show was over Sad

I had such a blast. I'm not too sure anything can top seeing Axl Rose live lol.. but this one is right up there. This was one of the best concerts I've ever been to by far. Motley FUcking Crue is back.

Some points to make now:
Nikki Sixx is a god. Enough said.

Tommy Lee is a fucking pimp lol. Just a cool mother fucker.. him and nikki kept telling the crowd how much they loved us.. wub.gif and I honestly can't think of a better drummer. He hit the drums so fuckin hard last night.. and he did not miss a single beat. not one. It was non-stop.

Vince Neil.. I'm so fuckin happy this dude managed to get his shit together. He really sounded great last night. He really got his shit together. The guy can sing as good as he could on the Dr Feelgood tour and still puts on a hell of a show and knows how to work the crowd.

Mick Mars.. I can't give this guy enough props. Its really sad to see the condition he is in, and his body may be kinda fucked up now.. but his fingers are unaffected by his condition. the guy wails. loudest fucking guitar i've ever heard live. When he starts a solo the initial couple notes just make u jump because of how loud it is. and he can still shred.. respect :guitar:

October is a long ways off, but I guarantee you this time I'm going to be right in the front row rockin out with the band. I had a few drinks there and smoked a few doobs out on the lawn.. but the biggest high i had all night was the rush i had from seeing the Crue live.. I just can't wait to see it all over again..

Motley Crue 2005 Mother Fuckers!   :rockon:
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #589 on: March 22, 2005, 04:12:25 PM »

Midway through Motley Crue  Saturday  performance at Phoenix's Cricket Pavilion, bassist Nikki Sixx emphatically proclaimed that he was happy to be back with the band that made him famous.

"I love being in Motley Crue," he said to the audience of primarily thirtysomethings. "I love Motley Crue."

"Did we bring enough s--- tonight?" Sixx asked the crowd. "Naked girls? Bongs?"

Motley Crue's show, which features no opening band, kicked off with "Shout at the Devil" accompanied by spitting flames near the back of the circus-themed stage. A wall of amplifiers bookended drummer Lee as a big-top tent provided the atmosphere. Each time the crowd yelled "Shout" with the band, Neil gave a "much love" pound on his chest. The audience responded with a sea of devil horns.

"I want to let you know one f-----' thing: We're f-----' back, motherf-----s," Neil said, letting the F-bombs fly after "Too Fast for Love."

Sixx applauded his band's efforts after wrapping up "10 Seconds to Love."

"Somebody said rock 'n' roll was dead," he said. "If you have ever said 'rock 'n' roll is dead,' f--- off."

After a short cartoon and intermission, Sixx, Neil and Lee ushered in the show's second half by riding choppers onto the stage. The band then connected with a sucker punch of hits that included "Girls, Girls, Girls," "Wild Side" and "Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)." A videotape of animals ripping apart prey provided the backdrop to "Primal Scream" as Neil, bathed in red light, led the crowd in a sing-along.

Lee's personality was allowed to shine during the latter moments of the show. High above the stage, he flew between two drum kits for a solo that touched on reggae- and techno-inspired music. Later, he showed his video-camera prowess by flashing on the video screen pictures of women in the audience.

"How the f--- you guys been since we've been gone? I've got three beautiful words for you all: I love you. Much love," said Lee, whom Sixx dubbed the "grand pubah of the silicone breasts."

Although the band is not as decadent as it once was, Sixx wanted to kickstart the belief that Motley Crue's members are still rock 'n' roll hellions.

"We're Motley Crue. We're not going to listen to anybody. Don't tell us what to do. Do you mind if we go back to Los Angeles and record a brand new balls-to-the-walls Motley Crue record? Because we're f----n' ready," he said.

Although Motley Crue wrangled with the show at times, it ended on a high note with back-to-back powerhouse covers of "Helter Skelter" and "Anarchy in the U.K.," both of which appear on its new hits collection, "Red, White and Crue."

Set list:
"Shout at the Devil"
"Too Fast for Love"
"10 Seconds to Love"
"Red Hot"
"On With the Show"
"Too Young to Fall in Love"
"Looks That Kill"
"Louder than Hell"
"Live Wire"

(intermission)

"Girls, Girls, Girls"
"Wild Side"
"Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)"
"Primal Scream"
"Glitter"/ "Without You"
"Home Sweet Home"
"Dr. Feelgood"
"Same Ol' Situation"
"If I Die Tomorrow"
"Sick Love Song"
"Kickstart My Heart"

(encore)

"Helter Skelter"
"Anarchy in the U.K."

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #590 on: March 23, 2005, 12:31:06 AM »

cant wait till i see the crue tomorrow, gonna be my second time see'ing them.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #591 on: April 14, 2005, 09:41:14 AM »

M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee spoke to the San Antonio Express-News about the group's "Red, White, and Cr?e 2005...Better Live Than Dead" tour, his solo album and his upcoming reality TV show, among other topics. Several excerpts from the interview follow:

On the fact that M?TLEY CR?E are still touring:

"When I look back, I can't even believe we're still walking around alive and (stuff)," he said. "It was handfuls of this and bucket loads of that. I'm surprised people woke up after they passed out.

"When they say the circus is coming to town, we're definitely bringing it. That's what you'd expect from M?TLEY. It's just a given that we're not gonna show up with some (crappy) production.

"Oh, I got some crazy (stuff) crackin'. It's actually really (freakin') dangerous. For the first time, I think I'm actually a little scared. If there's a preshow cocktail, it'll probably only be one!"

On his upcoming reality TV show, "Tommy Lee Goes to College", which features cameras following the partying playboy around the University of Nebraska as he pursues beer, coeds, a stint in the marching band and, ahem, higher education:

"It was (freakin') nonstop from the second I got there. People were tripping out. Without giving away too many details, we did the entire spectrum of being in college, from me trying to be in a frat to me going '(Screw) this! I'm starting my own frat!' I've never had that experience. These guys would finish their tests at 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. and start having beers."

On his upcoming solo album:

"The record's killer, bro! Dave Navarro's on it, I got Slash, Butch Walker, Andrew from SOMETHING CORPORATE, GOOD CHARLOTTE. I had Pink on a track for a while, but she couldn't give it to me cause all the (freakin') business people got involved, ya know?"

On his 1998 incarceration for spousal abuse.

"For the most part everyone was pretty cool to me except some of the sheriffs. As far as the inmates, if anything, people wanted my autograph and (stuff). It was weird. Dude, everyone there is a (freakin') criminal, ya know? You just do your time and get the (hell) out."

On his autobiography, "Tommyland":

"It's been (freakin') killer, dude. I never, ever, in a million years thought I'd be staring at a newspaper seeing my name on a best-selling authors list. It's crazy!"

On his two sons with Pamela Anderson, ages 7 and 8:

"They're doing karate, soccer, football, baseball, you name it. Of course, they're doing music. For my youngest boy's birthday, I got him a P.A. system and they got a little band called the TERMITES. He had some friends over and they were taking turns jamming and making the craziest racket you ever heard in your life. I had a little tear in my eye. It's all good, man."

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #592 on: April 14, 2005, 02:51:48 PM »

Tommy's book is the biggest bag of shit I've ever glanced at!! It's full of lies and inaccuracies about everything.

Edit: By the way, Motley Crue kicked my fucking ass in Grank Forks(Greatest show I've ever been to!) -  Vince, Nikki, Mick and Tommy are living legends. I'm seeing them again in October. ok
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 01:35:27 AM by Gunner80 » Logged

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #593 on: April 16, 2005, 02:31:25 AM »

Im goin sept 11th, i cant fuckin wait!

In the Dirt Tommy said when he got out of jail he smoked an "american spirit" cigarette, got in his friends hot tub and went home

in Tommy Land he says that he smoked a marlboro light and there were a bunch of chicks in the hot tub.

sooooooooo he was either covering his ass in the dirt not wanting Pam to find out what he did when he got out of jail

or he was lying.

IN the Dirt whose version do u believe about the fight in the airport on the GH tour

Tommy's or Vince's

Tommy says that Vince sucker punched him and that he tackled vince etc etc

Vince said tommy grabbed him by the throat and Vince punched him and knocked him down

Nikki also said that Tommy grabbed Vince by the throat so it makes Vince's story seem more believable.

Vince also said tommy was the kind of guy that lied to make himself look better so people would like him

i got a friend or two like that and they are quite annoying around other people.

John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #594 on: April 16, 2005, 11:49:50 AM »

D, the dirt is full of lies and shit that you can smell from miles away. how in the hell they could even remember the things with all that drugs that were involved referring to this book. It's not only with the tommy telling lies.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

« Reply #595 on: April 16, 2005, 04:21:41 PM »

D, the dirt is full of lies and shit that you can smell from miles away. how in the hell they could even remember the things with all that drugs that were involved referring to this book. It's not only with the tommy telling lies.
And how would you know this?

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #596 on: April 16, 2005, 04:46:51 PM »

These guys aren`t gona put a record out that will change music (still waiting for Chinese Democracy for that), but they are legendary performars and the fact they are on tour in 2005 is amazing.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #597 on: April 16, 2005, 07:24:26 PM »

have u heard "sick love song" yet?

its as good as any Motley Crue song ever released

I think they can do some great things on a new record.

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

« Reply #598 on: April 16, 2005, 08:31:50 PM »

These guys aren`t gona put a record out that will change music (still waiting for Chinese Democracy for that), but they are legendary performars and the fact they are on tour in 2005 is amazing.
Who gives a shit about changing the face of music?!  A great record is a great record no matter what.  Innovation was something MC was great at until it derailed in 1992.

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #599 on: April 16, 2005, 11:46:36 PM »

I dunno, D, when I first read Tommys part I belived Tommy, then I read Vince`s and  he sounded like telling the truth, and then Nikki ruled in Tommys faver, and as in that moment, aperently Vince and Nikki were getting along (so Nikki wouldnt talk shit about Vince) Ii have to say Tommys version wins.Crazy shit.
But you have to imagine their situation, in the moment the Dirt was writen Toomy and Vince were still in war, so they might have lied just to make the other one look bad.Aparently now they get along.Same with the jail thing, Tommy had gotten back with Pamela in that moment, so Pamela would have been mad as hell if she realized Tommy smoked an Marlboro Light instead of a Amercan Spirit!!!*A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR BETWEEN THIS MEGA PARAGRAF ISNT BAD*haha, you know im talking about the girls in the hotdub and all that shit.

Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: