Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:24:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 345379 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #340 on: January 31, 2005, 08:31:50 AM »

Mick Mars is a fucking inspiration for me..

The way that guy just keeps going and going and going... He looks like shit and probably feels like shit..

but my god that guy can rock.... all 4 of those guys are the greatest rock band ever...

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #341 on: January 31, 2005, 08:38:01 AM »

yeah, mick rocks, this is really a cool band, true 2 their spirits  beer

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #342 on: January 31, 2005, 03:47:16 PM »

Rocker MEAT LOAF reduced a MOTLEY CRUE after-show party to silence when he blasted frontman NIKKI SIXX in a row over his daughter's raunchy stage attire. The Bat Out Of Hell veteran allowed his daughter Pearl Aday to tour with the raucous heavy metal band, but he flew into a rage when he witnessed her scantily-clad live appearance. However, much to the relief of stunned onlookers - and wildman singer Sixx - the charismatic 53-year-old's rant was purely for his own amusement. He says, "During the tour I went along to see the show one night. When she first appeared, I remember, she had her back to the audience. But I could see that all she was wearing was a cowboy hat, a bikini top and a G-string. Afterwards, I went up to Nikki Sixx, the lead singer of the Motley Crue, and in a real serious, loud voice I said: 'Hey Nikki, I wanna talk to you about what my daughter was wearing - now!.' Nikki replied: 'I had nothing to do with what your daughter wore.' "There was a silence, and then everybody knew I wasn't serious and started laughing. But for a few seconds I scared the hell out of him."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #343 on: January 31, 2005, 04:36:55 PM »

Nikki Sixx would destroy Meat Loaf! I think Meat Loaf saw that Nikki wasnt fazed and backed down by laughing.

seriously Nikki is a bad motherfucker, Meat loaf is fat and old, nikki would break him in half!

if not u know Tommy or vince would jump in and hammer his ass!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #344 on: February 01, 2005, 03:25:14 PM »

Launch Radio Networks is reporting that M?TLEY CR?E celebrates their upcoming reunion tour today with a 37-song, two-CD anthology called "Red, White, and Cr?e". In addition to plenty of CR?E classics and a handful of remixes, the set also features three new recordings, including current single "If I Die Tomorrow", "Sick Love Song", and a cover of the ROLLING STONES' "Street Fighting Man". But lead singer Vince Neil told Launch not to expect any more new music for now. "We're out of recording mode right now," he said. "Now it's time to focus on the live show, you know, the tour, and get that going, and then we'll see what happens. And, you know, if we decide to put out another record, then we'll start working on tunes."

M?TLEY CR?E's "Red, White, and Cr?e 2005...Better Live Than Dead" tour kicks off on February 14 in Puerto Rico and hits the U.S. mainland on February 17 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #345 on: February 02, 2005, 10:02:03 AM »

Heres Micks Live Chat!:

DishDiva says: Mick, welcome to MSN Live!
Mick_Mars_Live says: Hi.
DishDiva says: It's great to have you here for the first time!
Christi4618 in Onstage_1 asks: What's is the feeling you get when you perform live. P.S. YOU ROCK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mick_Mars_Live says: Thank you, the feeling I get is I go into a whole different world. Very euphoric.
Dave_sth in Onstage_1 asks: Hey Mick,, Do you still have your Mirror Guitar and the Theater Of Pain Guitar?? They were awesome!! - Watton, Guadalajara
Vincevixen in Onstage_1 asks: Are you ever going to write your own Biography, Diane Ontario, Canada. Love you forever.
Mick_Mars_Live says: I don't have the mirror guitar anymore but I do have the Theatre of Pain guitar, I keep my guitars in the studio, they don't go on tour.
Mick_Mars_Live says: Thank you for loving me, I need love right now. I am thinking about it, but you never know.
motleycruefan88 in Onstage_1 asks: Hey Mick im a new Crue fan and im 16. Is there anything you can tell me about the new tour, what to expect?
Mick_Mars_Live says: It's gonna be really crazy, over the top, Circus de Soleil, it's going to be loud and nothing you've ever seen. I promise.
DishDiva says: What are you doing to prepare for the show?
Mick_Mars_Live says: I'm learning songs I haven't played in 20 years. We're rehearsing and getting the show together and the costumes and acrobats and fire breathers together. That kind of stuff.
Newtattoo222 in Onstage_1 asks: Which of your guitars means most to you and why?
Mick_Mars_Live says: All of them mean something to me so that's a tough one to pin down. It's like girlfriends and past girlfriends and past wives. That's a tough question to answer my favorite right now Fender built me two Stratocasters and there's a black and a white one.
marschick69 in Onstage_1 asks: Do you have rituals before a show? tommi from ok
Mick_Mars_Live says: No, not really. I just play my guitar before to limber up my fingers, there's no meditation. I do sacrifice women though. (laughs)
CrueCi_Fied in Onstage_1 asks: Hey Mick, what do you do to prepare yourself for being on the road for so long? Scott - Edmonton
Mick_Mars_Live says: Some things you just do. It's what I do, it's what I love to do. I'm sure that you have a job, how do you get up every day. It's the same for me, it's what I love to do. It's my gig.
punkett527641 in Onstage_1 asks: Are you glad to be back with the guys preforming again?
Mick_Mars_Live says: Of course. The four of us, it's crazy when you have to go on. I call it more of a separation than a breakup, so it's all good.
Shout1985 in Onstage_1 asks: Mick, what's your favorite Crue song? - Atlanta, Ga.
Mick_Mars_Live says: Hmmm. To play or listen to? To play would be "Primal Scream."
MentallyTwistedWolf in Onstage_1 asks: Hi Mick Been Waiting over 20 years to see you live! Are you gonna make it to Indy or Louisville before my twisted mind goes on permanent hiatus?
8Thank you! Our guest has received your question and will make every effort to answer it. However, due to the large number of questions submitted, not all questions can be answered.
Mick_Mars_Live says: Oh yeah! We'll be there. I think we'll be there in February. I believe.
Moonstarchic2004 in Onstage_1 asks: Hi Mick, What got u into the music world, I have been a fan for a long time I will be going to my first Crue concert at Mci center in D.C. I cant wait. Luv Ya
8Thank you! Our guest has received your question and will make every effort to answer it. However, due to the large number of questions submitted, not all questions can be answered.
Mick_Mars_Live says: When I was 3 years old I went to a 4H fair and there was a country western band player, Skeeter Bond was playing and he came out with his big bright orange Stetson. I knew
Mick_Mars_Live says: immediately what I wanted to do!
crue887 in Onstage_1 asks: Whats up with that 20 minute solo? i read about it in an interview with nikki. - Craig, MA
Mick_Mars_Live says: What 20 minute solo?
Mick_Mars_Live says: I don't know if I know 20 minutes on the guitar. (laughs)
Texangirl_21 in Onstage_1 asks: If you weren't in a rock band, what would you be doing? Amarillo, Tx
Mick_Mars_Live says: Strippin'! (laughs)
Newtattoo222 in Onstage_1 asks: Who would you like to play you in the movie of 'The Dirt'
Mick_Mars_Live says: Colin Farrell because he's better looking than me.
Paulyc75 in Onstage_1 asks: I'm so psyched!! I had to hide my 'Theatre of Pain' tape from my mother oh so many years ago!! Now I can't wait to take my pregnant wife to see the Crue!!
Mick_Mars_Live says: Very cool. I'm flattered, thank you.
Jamespain0 in Onstage_1 asks: With only 2 weeks away from your first show, are you feeling nervous, excited, worried?
Mick_Mars_Live says: I always get concerned about the first few shows. Once they are over, then I'm thinking it's a piece of cake.
MA_86 in Onstage_1 asks: What are your advice to someone (like me) who wants to start a band? You Rock, by the way = ). Gerda, Sweden
Mick_Mars_Live says: I had to search for so long to find the right people. Just find some people until you feel it's right. Don't be afraid to tell them if it's not right and keep looking until it is right.
Dave_sth in Onstage_1 asks: Hey Mick!! Are you playing this tour your horizontal slide guitars you used on the Feelgood tour? I hope you guys come to Mexico again!! - Dave, Mexico City
Mick_Mars_Live says: No, I don't think I'll be using those this year. I do think we are playing Mexico but I'm not sure when.
stereoguy75 in Onstage_1 asks: Do you like the new songs as much as the old?
Mick_Mars_Live says: Yeah because they are becoming more current sounding. I'm not dating the old songs, but it's hard to keep up with the times and still sound like Motley Crue.
Latexluv_2 in Onstage_1 asks: Could you tell us the meaning of the scorpion tattoo on your hand? Latexluv, Dallas, TX
Mick_Mars_Live says: I like Scorpios. I like to feel the sting.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #346 on: February 02, 2005, 10:02:45 AM »

Texangirl_21 in Onstage_1 asks: Was shooting the video "If I Die Tomorrow" rough for you? Amarillo, Tx
Mick_Mars_Live says: It was a little bit hard for me because I just had gotten out of the hospital. It went pretty quick though, it was only about 8 or 9 hours. It was ok, a little rough in some spots, but it was ok.
Nikkimars1 in Onstage_1 asks: Hey how do you like being on tour?
DishDiva says: Something you look forward to?
Mick_Mars_Live says: Always! Yeah, very fun. A lot of times people will come up to me and ask if I remember them, that's the hard part, you meet so many people it's hard to remember every one you meet.
9GUNNZ in Onstage_1 asks: Hi Mick, glad you could be here, did you ever think Motley Crue would still be sitting high on top of the Rock -n- Roll mountain after 20+ years?
Mick_Mars_Live says: I'm not trying to sound conceited because I'm not, but I had every intention.
NikkiSixx_MotleyCrue1 in Onstage_1 asks: Hi Mick, how are you? How does your family feel about the Crue tour and do you read fan fiction? HJ, AZ
Mick_Mars_Live says: I'm not married, but my mom and dad are thrilled I'm able to go on tour.
DishDiva says: Were your parents always supportive of your career in music?
Mick_Mars_Live says: No. They always totally supported me and the music world. They were regretful that they couldn't help me more.
♫♫♫t?hΦμρρe♫♫♫ in Onstage_1 asks: Hi Mick, how many guitars you have to bring on tour?
Mick_Mars_Live says: Not very many, 6 or 8.
nightbaby2007 in Onstage_1 asks: Mic how did you guys come up with the song if i die tomorrow?it is a cool song.
Mick_Mars_Live says: Nikki came up with the song. He just went in and did it. It is a cool song, it's a fun song to play.
ĸοЯŋ_Ł?vęЯ in Onstage_1 asks: Seeing you guys will be my first concert ever ill just have turned 18 and its the best birthday present ive ever had! THANK YOU!!!!YOU ROCK!!!
Mick_Mars_Live says: That is great.
Dave_sth in Onstage_1 asks: Hey Mick!! You rock my world!! Do you guys plan to play DANGER live on tour?? That song is a Classic!! - Dave ,Mexico City
Mick_Mars_Live says: We're not playing that particular song but we are playing songs off that album. We haven't played them in such a long time. We'll play some really cool older stuff and some new stuff. It progresses, it's all good.
Overglam in Onstage_1 asks: Are you ready to go to Europe to kick major ass! it's been a long time ! JoNixx from France
Mick_Mars_Live says: Of course. I love Paris, that's my place! Yes we'll be there soon.
AllisterFiend77 in Onstage_1 asks: What advice would you give to a beginning guitar player?
Mick_Mars_Live says: I guess I would say (this is going to sound corny) but be true to your roots. Whatever you like best like rock, jazz, blues, stay with what you love because if you don't you'll regret it.
MA_86 in Onstage_1 asks: Hi, Mick. You Rock! Your favourite song to listen to, then? Gerda, Sweden
Mick_Mars_Live says: The Jimi Hendrix song "Angel."
Vincevixen in Onstage_1 asks: I know Beck was a huge influence for you(great choice) any other influences that are that strong for you? Diane Ont, Canada
Mick_Mars_Live says: Lots of people. Jimi Hendrix, Alvin Lee, Jimmy Page, Michel Bloomfield, Eric Clapton, a lot of people like that. I could name a million more, but I'll leave it like that.
badboyrocker77 in Onstage_1 asks: hi mick my wife and i are taking our six year old daughter to your spokan show its her first and she loves the crue!!
Mick_Mars_Live says: That's cool. I love new fans, especially young ones.
Texangirl_21 in Onstage_1 asks: What was one of the best times you've had with Motley Crue over the years? Amarillo, Tx
ClassicAndHardRockIsBest in Onstage_1 asks: What is one of your most memorable moments? Patrick from Waukegan, Illinois
Mick_Mars_Live says: Let's see... Probably... I was in Sweden, we were playing there and the first night three Swedish girls took me home. It wasn't a sexual thing, we just had fun.
gurneecrue in Onstage_1 asks: Mick, Do you still have the red corvette seen in "motley crue uncensored"?-Kent, Chicago
Mick_Mars_Live says: Yes.
Jamespain0 in Onstage_1 asks: Whats the hardest crue song to play and get right? James from London
Mick_Mars_Live says: "Afraid" off the "Generation" album. There were so many electronics going on and it was hard to copy the synthesizers. I still have trouble with that song and that album too.
DishDiva says: Mick, we have so many audience questions about where you guys will be on tour. Is there one place you are really looking forward to going?
Mick_Mars_Live says: I think Argentina because I haven't been there before. I have a lot of favorite places, but I'm really looking forward to Argentina because we haven't been there before.
DishDiva says: Mick, thanks for taking the time to stop by to talk with fans about the tour.
DishDiva says: From all of your fans here on MSN, best of luck with the tour!
Mick_Mars_Live says: Thank you for staying with us, thank you for being Motley fans, I can speak for the rest of the guys, we all love you and will see you on tour!

MICK RULES!

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #347 on: February 02, 2005, 10:19:58 AM »

Fuck this tour is gonna kick so much ass...Were all gonna give mick a special thanks...This show is gonna be so crazy..Im goin to see them feb.23 in Toronto..Just picked up Red,White & Crue the other day...Awsome album..I was rockin out to If I Die tomorrow on the way home...Sick Love Song is amazing, hope they play it live..and street fighting man is good to

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2005, 12:50:15 PM »

Do you have rituals before a show?
I do sacrifice women though. (laughs)
? nervous

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2005, 07:43:44 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E's Tommy Lee has told The Associated Press that he's looking forward to going on tour with the group ? so he can get some rest. The 42-year-old drummer, who recently reunited with his band mates for a world tour, says he's been working on so many television and music projects that he needs a break.

"There's no Tommy time anymore. I gotta go on tour to get a vacation," he told The Associated Press. "I'm looking forward to a little boredom."

Lee has been pulling double duty, rehearsing for the tour to support the band's CD "Red, White & Cr?e" as well as finishing his solo album. He recently wrapped filming at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln for the NBC reality show "Tommy Lee Goes to College", which will air this summer.

On tour, Lee says he's "basically living for those two hours a night to go out and rock."

M?TLEY CR?E's tours were notorious for their party atmosphere.

"That's why I bring my music studio on the road with me ? to keep Tommy out of trouble," he said.

The tour opens Feb. 14 in San Juan, Puerto Rico, with shows scheduled through mid-June, according to Lee's web site. Stops on the tour include New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Oslo, Norway, and London.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2005, 07:44:40 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E's two-CD "greatest hits" collection, "Red, White & Cr?e", is poised to sell between 75,000 and 80,000 copies during its first week of release, making it the week's biggest debut, according to Hits Daily Double. In hot pursuit will be "All the Best" from TINA TURNER (Capitol), who, with the help of a Starbucks campaign and an Oprah appearance on Friday, could catch the CR?E. Meanwhile, Capitol's "Grammy Nominees 2005", which also streeted yesterday (Feb. 1), is on track to sell over 50,000.

In addition to all of the band's all-time classics, "Red, White & Cr?e" includes three brand-new CR?E songs (the new single "If I Die Tomorrow", "Sick Love Song", and a cover of the ROLLING STONES' "Street Fighting Man") recorded by the group's original lineup (except "Street Fighting Man", which features A PERFECT CIRCLE drummer Josh Freese).

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2005, 08:04:21 PM »

Motley Crue cemented themselves into the fabric of America back in the 1980s with seminal hard rock albums like Shout at the Devil and Dr. Feelgood. Now they are reuniting to play a world tour that will blow your effin' doors off. I got a chance to talk to Vince Neil about his recent FCC controversy, video games and how much he likes Star Wars.

UGO: I heard that some dates for this new tour got put together in a pretty unusual way.

Vince Neil: Yes, we initially announced our tour dates and they sold out very quickly, so a lot of the cities that weren't on that initial list put together a campaign to have promoters bring us there. The response was so overwhelming that we ended up adding about 40 more shows.

UGO: Why no opening act for this tour?

Vince: We want to play the whole time. We're going to play all the hits and a lot of older stuff that we've either never played before in concert, or rarely played.

UGO: What's making you want to break out those older songs?

Vince: It's because they are songs that fans want to hear. You can't not play the hits, so usually you can't do both. We need the extra time, and that's why there is no opening act.

UGO: What are some of the older songs you'll be busting out?

Vince: "Too Fast for Love" and a lot of the songs off Theatre of Pain, like "Louder than Hell."

UGO: Are you expecting any mullets at the shows?

Vince: We never had any mullets at our shows.

UGO: I've seen some!

Vince: It must have been you that had it, then.

UGO: Did you work on the new best of album, Red, White, & Crue?

Vince: No, I really had no part in that. I don't know who put it together, because everything happened so quickly. I was on tour the whole time with my side projects, but they did a good job with the disc.

UGO: Apparently, NBC has banned you from ever being on their network again because you dropped the F-bomb on the live New Year's Eve Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Do you even care?

Vince: No, I don't care, because there is always ABC, FOX and CBS. After the show, Jay gave us all hugs and thanked us. We didn't even realize what happened until a couple of days afterwards, when we heard about it in the news.

UGO: What made you want to have MC Hammer officiate your wedding?

Vince: Hammer is a buddy of mine. He was invited to the wedding, and I just thought it would be cool. There was an episode of The Surreal Life where he went up and preached, and he's just really good at it. He's a good soul.

UGO: Did he dance at all?

Vince: I don't know if he did. He might have.

UGO: Which venue are you most excited to get back to with Motley Crue?

Vince: For me and the guys, we're excited to go to Madison Square Garden, because we haven't been back there since 1985. It's a sold-out show, and that's one those places you always like to play. Also, we'll be back at the LA Forum where the Lakers used to play. The very first city we are hitting is San Juan, Puerto Rico, and we're playing there on Valentine's Day. Then the first continental US show is Fort Lauderdale. After all the US shows, we're going down to South America, Europe, Australia, Japan and China. This tour is going to go well into 2006.

UGO: How are all of you getting along?

Vince: We're getting along great. The press has made more of out all that than it ever was.

UGO: Do you all ever socialize when you're not playing together?

Vince: No. I live in Las Vegas, Tommy is out in Los Angeles and Nikki has a family with five kids, so we don't really hang out. We do rehearsals, then we go to our separate lives.

UGO: Do you think the Crue will ever produce new material?

Vince: I don't know. We're going to take it one thing at a time. We're focused on the tour and, if we feel like doing it, then absolutely. If not, then we'll go our separate ways again.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #352 on: February 03, 2005, 03:53:02 AM »

did u know that motley crue own their masters and they dont have a record label, so they will make 10 times more money than a normal artist.

Nikki was very smart however he managed to get the masters.

they pay the distributor a fee where most bands are lucky to get 1.25 US a record sold, Motley will get probably around 5.00 or 6.00 dollars US a record sold.

so they only have to sell 200,000 copies to make what a band on a label makes selling a million records.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #353 on: February 03, 2005, 09:58:06 AM »

The new Crue songs are a joke - DJ Ashba plays guitar on them all and Josh Freese plays drums on one of them - so much for "doing it for the fans" and "all original members".

Riot In Everyone!
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #354 on: February 03, 2005, 01:34:11 PM »

great, can't wait 2 hear them play too fast 4 love live again and the old stuff  beer

uhm, dj ashba is only on the demo's... thats mick you hear on the record  ok
gonna go pick up red, white and crue now peace

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #355 on: February 03, 2005, 05:50:17 PM »

Launch Radio Networks is reporting that M?TLEY CR?E frontman Vince Neil is assuring fans that, contrary to rumors, guitarist Mick Mars will most certainly be part of the group's reunion tour. Despite reports that Mars' health would keep him from making the tour, Neil told Launch that Mars is in good form and ready to rock. "Mick's great," Neil said. "Mick's pretty amazing. For what he's gone through, you know, even having a hip replacement, after three weeks he was walking without any help. Obviously he's going through lots of rehabilitation right now, and he's getting stronger and stronger. But, man, he's in the studio, you know. He's not sprinting, but he's not hobbling either. He's playing great, he's looking great, and he's amazing."

Neil added that the CR?E never considered bringing in a replacement for Mars, as some of the rumors have indicated. "I don't know where that other stuff came from," Neil said. "It was very strange. Like, three or four people were going, 'I hear Dave Navarro's playing with you.' I go 'Huh?' That was never even a thought."

Navarro had denied that he would be replacing Mars on his 6767.com website.

Mars (real name Bob Deal) suffers from a chronic degenerative illness called Ankylosing Spondylitis, which fuses together the joints and bones of the spine. He underwent hip replacement surgery in October.

M?TLEY CR?E released a new best-of collection this week, titled "Red, White And Cr?e", which features three new songs.

The CR?E tour begins Monday (February 14) in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #356 on: February 03, 2005, 08:03:27 PM »

In an unlikely pairing, Cirque de Soleil is rumored to have designed the stage and is producing a portion of the forthcoming M?TLEY CR?E "Red, White, and Cr?e 2005...Better Live Than Dead" tour, which kicks off on February 14 in Puerto Rico.

Although there has been no official confirmation on the matter, a brand-new M?TLEY CR?E press release issued Thursday (Feb. 3) calls the group's production for the upcoming tour "a three-ring circus with plenty of surprises."

According to Hits Daily Double, the companion web site of music industry tip sheet HITS, M?TLEY CR?E's two-CD "greatest hits" collection, "Red, White & Cr?e", is poised to bow in the Billboard Top 10 next Wednesday (Feb. 9) as the biggest debut of the week, with expected first-week sales of 75,000-80,000 copies.

This marks the multi-platinum metal rockers' seventh album to crack the sales Top 10, highlighted by 1989's chart-topping "Dr. Feelgood".

The disc's first-week sales have been the result of steady Active Rock, Heritage and Mainstream airplay for "If I Die Tomorrow", one of three new songs on "Red, White & Cr?e", which has been hovering near the Top 5 with Modern Rockers such as GREEN DAY and 3 DOORS DOWN, along with a year-long marketing campaign.

Commented CR?E bassist/co-founder Nikki Sixx: "That's just fucking incredible. Can that quote get us banned from the Billboard chart, like NBC's Jeff Zucker did to us? And how come he hasn't done the same to John Mayer and Bono? Didn't they both use a four-letter word in prime time? At least Vince's came after midnight."

The first M?TLEY CR?E world tour in six years, "Red White and Crue Tour 2005.... Better Live than Dead", presented by VH1 and VH1 Classic, hits the U.S. mainland on February 17 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. When tickets went on sale in December, the tour quickly rose to #1 on Pollstar by year's end. The shows in Chicago (Allstate Arena, Feb. 19), Detroit (The Palace of Auburn Hills, Feb. 26) and New York (Madison Square Garden, Mar. 3) are already sold out, with brisk ticket sales in other markets.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #357 on: February 03, 2005, 08:04:57 PM »

Apparently FAKE Interview:  "UGO: How are all of you getting along?
Vince: We're getting along great. The press has made more of out all that than it ever was."

ContactMusic.com is reporting that M?TLEY CR?E frontman Vince Neil and drummer Tommy Lee will head off on the group's reunion tour as enemies later this month ? because neither one wants to forgive and forget.

The rock act split largely because of the feuds between Lee and Neil, and the singer admits their relationship is still hindered by the very negative feelings they have about each other.

He tells men's magazine Blender, "I don't like Tommy and Tommy doesn't like me. Tommy doesn't care to resolve things. I don't care. I have no feelings about it either way.

"You go to work and there's a guy in the office you don't like. You still do your job, huh?

"The secret is to think of the EAGLES. They toured forever and they fucking hated each other."

Meanwhile, Lee insists he isn't going to let his temper get the better of him backstage on the upcoming tour ? because he has learned to control it.

He says, "My anger management classes have taught me there's always a way out. I don't like to make too much of a big deal about this because it sounds gay, but if I feel angry, I like to go for a walk and look at trees."

To ease possible tensions on the volatile tour, each group member will hit the road on his own tour bus.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 08:13:02 PM by Malcolm » Logged

Beowulf
« Reply #358 on: February 04, 2005, 03:12:31 AM »

This was taken from a Motley Crue interview in this month's [March] edition of FHM magazine; a section of which is devoted to GNR. There's also a semi-interesting interview with Velvet Revolver about touring in the same magazine for those interested.

---

Vince:
A band is only as good as its last record, so you're really competing with yourself. People keep this rivalry with Guns N Roses going, but it's crazy. You don't hold a grudge for 15 years. It's stupid. Why look back?

Tommy:
When Guns was opening for us, Slash thought he could keep up with us drinking Jack. So we started ripping em back. Slash throws up. We got him back to one of our rooms, laid him down on the bed, put our nut sacs right on his chin and took a fucking Polaroid of it. I think we laminated it and made that his tour pass.

Nikki:
The thing with Axl is as much as I love him, he's kind of a fucking emo fag. He's not really a dude. He's like the Wizard of Oz behind a curtain making a lot of noise. He never stepped up to the plate when Vince challenged him. Axl wasn't into getting wild. I think that's his inner-emo. He's so fucking artsy. I'm pulling it out in the press. Axl if you're there: Lose your inner-emo. Come back to us. Dude, let's rock.

---

Because everyone knows if you don't roll over and eat a biscuit when Vince commands you can't be a real man.  Roll Eyes
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #359 on: February 04, 2005, 03:23:20 AM »

thank you 4 postin that  ok

gnr and axl has a lot of recognition in the musicbiz, cool motley crue likes them 2  peace
vince also teached axl some trics 2 maintain voice after heavily drinkin...
he rocked so much when they made that shout at the devil album beer

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: