Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 05:46:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 323216 times)
GIMH
Opening Act

« Reply #1580 on: January 26, 2009, 04:31:23 PM »

Hmm why would someone who hates Crue post in this thread? Strange

Love Motley. Hoping they play Graspop in Belgium this summer as I am heading there with mates; failing that I am sure I will catch them in England. Will be my third time, can't wait. Last time I saw them Tommy missed the show with tendonitis but kept walking on stage and rapping, WAG
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1581 on: February 04, 2009, 07:31:48 PM »

With festival announcements coming thick and fast this week, M?TLEY CR?E is starting to put together the bill for this summer's Cr?e Fest, the second edition of the CR?E's own festival-style package tour. While last year's lineup featured PAPA ROACH, BUCKCHERRY, and TRAPT in addition to the CR?E, drummer Tommy Lee told The Pulse of Radio that he'd like to shake things up this time around: "ROB ZOMBIE's name came up, GODSMACK, ALICE COOPER ... I know there's been a few names flying around, but no disrespect with the last lineup, I thought it was, you know, really great, but I'd like to see it just change slightly. I don't know about you, but it's a little hard for me personally to sit there and listen to, you know, six hours of kind of the same music. Just a little bit more variety could be kind of fun to inject into that."

M?TLEY CR?E kicked off a new North American arena tour on Monday night (February 2) in San Diego, with HINDER, THEORY OF A DEADMAN, and newcomers THE LAST VEGAS also on the bill.

The trek stops in Reno, Nevada, on Wednesday night (February 4) and will last through March 18, when it winds down in Portland, Maine.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1582 on: February 04, 2009, 07:38:13 PM »

With festival announcements coming thick and fast this week, M?TLEY CR?E is starting to put together the bill for this summer's Cr?e Fest, the second edition of the CR?E's own festival-style package tour. While last year's lineup featured PAPA ROACH, BUCKCHERRY, and TRAPT in addition to the CR?E, drummer Tommy Lee told The Pulse of Radio that he'd like to shake things up this time around: "ROB ZOMBIE's name came up, GODSMACK, ALICE COOPER ... I know there's been a few names flying around, but no disrespect with the last lineup, I thought it was, you know, really great, but I'd like to see it just change slightly. I don't know about you, but it's a little hard for me personally to sit there and listen to, you know, six hours of kind of the same music. Just a little bit more variety could be kind of fun to inject into that."

M?TLEY CR?E kicked off a new North American arena tour on Monday night (February 2) in San Diego, with HINDER, THEORY OF A DEADMAN, and newcomers THE LAST VEGAS also on the bill.

The trek stops in Reno, Nevada, on Wednesday night (February 4) and will last through March 18, when it winds down in Portland, Maine.

If they got Alice and Rob Zombie, I'd totally go again.  Could live (literally forever) without hearing Godsmack.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GIMH
Opening Act

« Reply #1583 on: February 13, 2009, 08:31:20 AM »

Motley confirmed for Graspop in Belgium & I am going  ok
noGnoG
Headliner

All we need is just a little patience

« Reply #1584 on: February 13, 2009, 04:08:10 PM »

Any news (or rumours) on other European shows?

June 09 '06 - Dublin, Ireland
June 24 '06 - Dessel, Belgium
July 02 '06 - Nijmegen, Holland
October 03 '10 - Arnhem, Holland
June 08 '12 - M?nchengladbach, Germany
Civil Attitude
Headliner

"And i think you knooooow the words"

« Reply #1585 on: February 14, 2009, 12:40:54 PM »

Just seen them last night in Grand Rapids... i thought it was an all around good concert.... It was just good to see some down and dirty rock n roll!!

Pleased to meet you....Hope you guessed my name...O Yeah,... But whats Puzzlin you is the  nature of my Game..
GIMH
Opening Act

« Reply #1586 on: February 15, 2009, 11:58:43 AM »

They are confirmed for Download, not sure other than that. Hopefully they do Liverpool or Manchester, I'll go see them there as well
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1587 on: February 15, 2009, 06:55:34 PM »

They said there doing a few shows in Europe before the summer Cruefest 2 Tour

Jada
« Reply #1588 on: February 19, 2009, 02:07:05 PM »

6.6.09 Sauna Open Air festival in Tampere, Finland

Confirmed.

smoking
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1589 on: February 19, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »

they're playing at peace & love festival in sweden too this summer
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1590 on: February 19, 2009, 03:49:31 PM »

Motley Crue is featured tonight on an episode of Biography on the Biography channel. Airs at 10pm Eastern Thursday

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jada
« Reply #1591 on: February 19, 2009, 04:18:16 PM »

Motley Crue is featured tonight on an episode of Biography on the Biography channel. Airs at 10pm Eastern Thursday

Hopefully someone will put it on youtube and it will stay there for at least a couple of hours...  Wink

I have to get the ticket for Sauna Open Air tomorrow, I won't be able to sleep until I have it in my hands... I wonder how nervous/excited I'd be if it was about GnR! I've never seen either of them live, but GnR is still my #1 favorite...

I'd probably cry.  Tongue
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1592 on: February 21, 2009, 07:07:53 PM »

A two-disc DVD set containing footage from last year's inaugural edition of M?TLEY CR?E's own festival-style package tour Cr?e Fest is scheduled for release on March 24. The set will reportedly contain the full CR?E concert from on August 28, 2008 at Toronto, Ontario, Canada's Molson Amphitheatre along with select tracks from the other bands that took part in the festival ? BUCKCHERRY, PAPA ROACH, TRAPT and SIXX: A.M. The DVD is also expected to include several official CR?E music videos. More information will be made available soon.

M?TLEY CR?E will make an official announcement for this summer's Cr?e Fest on Monday, March 16. Until then, the official Cr?e Fest 2 web site is hosting the countdown clock. Additionally, a hotline has been established. Fans can call 818-748-9075 to hear a pre-recorded message from CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx. Long-distance charges apply.

While last year's lineup featured PAPA ROACH, BUCKCHERRY, and TRAPT in addition to the CR?E, drummer Tommy Lee told The Pulse of Radio that he'd like to shake things up this time around: "ROB ZOMBIE's name came up, GODSMACK, ALICE COOPER ... I know there's been a few names flying around, but no disrespect with the last lineup, I thought it was, you know, really great, but I'd like to see it just change slightly. I don't know about you, but it's a little hard for me personally to sit there and listen to, you know, six hours of kind of the same music. Just a little bit more variety could be kind of fun to inject into that."

M?TLEY CR?E kicked off a new North American arena tour on February 2 in San Diego, with HINDER, THEORY OF A DEADMAN, and newcomers THE LAST VEGAS also on the bill. The trek will last through March 18, when it winds down in Portland, Maine.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1593 on: March 05, 2009, 01:55:48 PM »

i'm heading to AC tomorrow afternoon for the Crue show with a few friends. i can't wait!! i saw them at the Borgata a couple years ago and it kicked ass! it's a smaller venue, GA, but it's very wide so it's a full stage, full production. you almost feel like you're watching a huge concert in your living room. great sound too.

sounds like cruefest 2 is gonna be godsmack in the second slot. and they are planning to play all of Dr. Feelgood. interesting, but i was a little disappointed with the short set last summer. and godsmack probably isn't enough to get me to go.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1594 on: March 10, 2009, 02:46:12 AM »

Does anybody have the Vince Neil Song "Promise Me"

I use to have it and somehow can no longer find it.

If somebody has it. I'd appreciate a hook up

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1595 on: March 10, 2009, 02:54:47 AM »

This is the best I could do.

I have failed you.

I'll understand if you don't want to be my best friend anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M60YvUK03_w
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1596 on: March 10, 2009, 09:01:18 PM »

HAHA

Also, on that Motley Crue Reunion VH1 show, they are in the studio with Bob Rock doing this HEAVY as fuck song.

I wish I could find that again also

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1597 on: March 10, 2009, 09:09:29 PM »

Does anybody have the Vince Neil Song "Promise Me"

I use to have it and somehow can no longer find it.

If somebody has it. I'd appreciate a hook up
just wondering. do you have his first solo album. Do you know how fuckin good that album is.

i tell you, it kicks fuckin ass.

html sucks
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1598 on: March 15, 2009, 08:21:05 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E's March 13, 2009 concert at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut was reportedly filmed for broadcast via the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show on ABC-TV. The band performed its new single, "White Trash Circus", twice back to back "with tons of pyro," along with the tracks "Same Ol' Situation" and "Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)". At least two of the songs are expected to air on the show, which is scheduled for Friday, March 20 (to be broadcast the morning of March 21 beginning at 12:05 a.m.), acording to the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" web site. (Note: CR?E singer Vince Neil apparently stated from the stage that the "Kimmel" show featuring the band's performance would air this coming Monday night, March 16.)

A tour-design agency recently uploaded what appeared to be two radio commercials (one 60 seconds long, one 30 seconds long) advertising this summer's "Cr?e Fest 2", M?TLEY CR?E's own festival-style package tour. According to the two radio spots, the trek will feature the following lineup:

M?TLEY CR?E
GODSMACK
THEORY OF A DEADMAN
DROWNING POOL
CHARM CITY DEVILS

Two weeks earlier, the web site of a Kansas City radio station listed M?TLEY CR?E, GODSMACK, THEORY OF A DEADMAN, SAVING ABEL and DROWNING POOL for the August 9 date of this summer's "Cr?e Fest 2" in the area. The listing has since been changed to simply read "Cr?e Fest".

**Note**: The official lineup has not been announced by the CR?E or tour organizers and the above information should be treated as a rumor only. The bands will officially be announced on March 16 at a press conference in New York City, the same day that the CR?E headlines Madison Square Garden on its current arena trek.

"Cr?e Fest 2" (the trek is no longer being referred to as "Cr?e Fest 2: The White Trash Circus") will hit cities across North America beginning on July 19 in Camden, New Jersey through September 5 in Darien Lake, New York.

A two-disc DVD set containing footage from last year's inaugural edition of M?TLEY CR?E's own festival-style package tour "Cr?e Fest" is scheduled for release on March 24.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1599 on: March 15, 2009, 08:22:21 PM »

Motley Crue

CrueShitfest

html sucks
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: