Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:28:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 345297 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1180 on: March 09, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »

Motley Crue and Buckcherry together, now thats something id love to be able to go see!!!

It would be awesome...but who the Hell are Drowning Pool?

Drowning pool are a really shitty metal band.

With one good song being 'Bodies'

"step up" pwns Tongue
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1181 on: March 09, 2008, 02:13:55 PM »

Motley Crue and Buckcherry together, now thats something id love to be able to go see!!!

You must admit though, thats one god damn over played song. In like every action movie since 00.

oh wait...wasnt bodies done by static X?

html sucks
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1182 on: March 09, 2008, 02:15:32 PM »

You must admit though, thats one god damn over played song. In like every action movie since 00.

oh wait...wasnt bodies done by static X?

not if you're meaning the bodies song where the chorus goes "let the bodies hit the floor" repeatadly
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1183 on: March 09, 2008, 02:32:59 PM »

Yeah...that's kind of what I guessed.  Granted that this is just a rumor, but do the Motley and Drowning Pool crowds really overlap....at all?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
guns_n_motley
« Reply #1184 on: March 15, 2008, 10:30:02 AM »

M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx has issued the following update:

"The studio has been flowing nicely. We [M?TLEY CR?E] were all together again today plotting, planning, designing, listening and the band seems to have the old bite back, but we will let you be the judge of that when it's time. I do know the people around us, the ones we can trust, are feeling the magic from the songs, so maybe it's not only in our heads? Aah ha.

guns_n_motley
« Reply #1185 on: March 15, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx has posted an update on the progress of the new CR?E album, the first full-length recording by the original lineup in more than a decade. Sixx wrote at his personal blog, "I fucking love this new M?TLEY CR?E album. Tommy's [Lee, drums] kickin' ass, Vince [Neil, vocals] sounds insane and [Mick] Mars is shredding on guitars. It doesn't feel like one song is better or worse than any other. It feels so good to be excited about something you've worked on so hard... I'm so excited for you all to hear it."

The new CR?E album, "The Dirt", named after the band's memoir of a few years back, is tentatively due out on July 8, with a world tour slated to commence around the same time.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #1186 on: March 16, 2008, 12:41:21 PM »

looks like James Michael from sixx am produced the cd

M?TLEY CR?E Producer: 'The Songs Are Stellar And The Band Is At The Top Of Their Game' - Mar. 16, 2008

James Michael, who is a member of M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx's SIXX: A.M. musical project, has been "locked away in the studio for the last couple months producing the new M?TLEY CR?E record," the first full-length recording by the original lineup in more than a decade. According to James, "it is truly incredible! The songs are stellar and the band is at the top of their game, rocking harder than ever. I get chills every morning when I step into the studio and hear playback on what we did the night before. I am so proud of this record. You're going to FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!"
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1187 on: March 16, 2008, 02:41:15 PM »

looks like James Michael from sixx am produced the cd

M?TLEY CR?E Producer: 'The Songs Are Stellar And The Band Is At The Top Of Their Game' - Mar. 16, 2008

James Michael, who is a member of M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx's SIXX: A.M. musical project, has been "locked away in the studio for the last couple months producing the new M?TLEY CR?E record," the first full-length recording by the original lineup in more than a decade. According to James, "it is truly incredible! The songs are stellar and the band is at the top of their game, rocking harder than ever. I get chills every morning when I step into the studio and hear playback on what we did the night before. I am so proud of this record. You're going to FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!"

I'm stoked to hear this new stuff, but how many times does a favorite band from decades past release something that just doesn't live up?  If this is as good as Bach's album, I'll be very pleased.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
guns_n_motley
« Reply #1188 on: March 17, 2008, 07:53:00 AM »

M?TLEY CR?E To Make 'Colossal' Announcement In April - Mar. 17, 2008

All four ORIGINAL members of America's most notorious rock band M?TLEY CR?E will make a "colossal" announcement in Los Angeles on April 15 (location to be determined). According to a press release, "this will by far be one of the biggest music announcements of the year!!"

M?TLEY CR?E will fly out one lucky grand prize winner from each major city across the country for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to cover this announcement in Los Angeles and the chance to interview the band and have it broadcast live. Fans can go to this location for all of the details.

I wonder what it is?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 09:17:36 AM by guns_n_motley » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1189 on: March 17, 2008, 01:38:25 PM »

not a fan but I have a question to anyone with a good knowledge about them.

what the name of the motley song that based on a true story that once made a news?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1190 on: March 17, 2008, 02:28:54 PM »

what the name of the motley song that based on a true story that once made a news?

Any hints as to what the song was like?  A lyric, perhaps?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1191 on: March 17, 2008, 02:35:34 PM »

you're all i need?

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1192 on: March 17, 2008, 03:12:47 PM »

you're all i need?
Probably that one, think it was based on Sid and Nancy.

I think it was on a Crue DVD how Nikki and Tommy told a story how Jon Bon Jovi heard it and went on about how the song was so beautiful, dude had only listened to the chorus though  hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1193 on: March 17, 2008, 03:16:06 PM »

you're all i need?

that's it! cheers.

Any hints as to what the song was like?  A lyric, perhaps?

Some one told me that GNR's citr sorta reminded him of a motley song. I said no way then he played it for me.  holy shit I could somewhat see what he meant.

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1194 on: March 18, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E is rumored to be teaming up with several other acts from the Tenth Street Entertainment management stable ? BUCKCHERRY, PAPA ROACH and DROWNING POOL ? for a U.S. tour that will kick off in early July. Unconfirmed reports suggest that the trek will go out under the moniker Cruefest ? which is not to be confused with the association that organizes concerts at various locations around the world throughout the year to raise money for the various CR?E-affiliated charities (including Skylar Neil Memorial Fund, Nikki Sixx's Running Wild in the Night foundation, Tommy Lee's charity of choice St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Mick Mars' charity Spondylitis Association of America).

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1195 on: March 19, 2008, 12:54:17 AM »

M?TLEY CR?E is rumored to be teaming up with several other acts from the Tenth Street Entertainment management stable ? BUCKCHERRY, PAPA ROACH and DROWNING POOL ? for a U.S. tour that will kick off in early July. Unconfirmed reports suggest that the trek will go out under the moniker Cruefest ? which is not to be confused with the association that organizes concerts at various locations around the world throughout the year to raise money for the various CR?E-affiliated charities (including Skylar Neil Memorial Fund, Nikki Sixx's Running Wild in the Night foundation, Tommy Lee's charity of choice St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Mick Mars' charity Spondylitis Association of America).

Buckcherry still would be awesome.  The other two don't make a lot of sense.  Sounds like it's more because of a business connection, rather than creating the best show to meet the fans' interests.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1196 on: March 19, 2008, 05:52:55 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E's Management Dismisses 'False' Rumors, Offers More Info On Upcoming Announcement - Mar. 19, 2008
Tenth Street Entertainment ? which represents M?TLEY CR?E ? has shot down as (at least partially) "blatantly false and completely unfounded" Internet rumors that CR?E will headline a festival-type tour called "Cruefest", with support from several other artists from the Tenth Street management stable, including BUCKCHERRY, PAPA ROACH, SIXX: A.M. and DROWNING POOL. According to Tenth Street, CR?E's April 15 press conference/announcement in Los Angeles will relate to "a few" (but presumably not all) of the following artists:

M?TLEY CR?E
ATREYU
SAVING ABEL
SHINEDOWN
CHEVELLE
APOCALYPTA
THE EXIES
PUDDLE OF MUDD
STAIND
GODSMACK
DROWNING POOL
THEORY OF DEADMAN
THREE DAYS GRACE
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
SIXX: A.M.
TRAPT
SEETHER
FLYLEAF
BUCKCHERRY
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
RED
BELLE & SEBASTIAN
PETE YORN
THE WALLFLOWERS
3 DOORS DOWN

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1197 on: March 19, 2008, 08:18:51 PM »

hopefully the announcement will be the annihilation of the majority of those bands.

(minus the obvious good ones, like buckcherry)

If its a tour set up with those bands, then Fuck the Crue for giving the shitty bands from shitty scenes major exposure.

html sucks
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1198 on: March 20, 2008, 12:50:38 AM »

maybe they will announce that they will be co-headlining a summer tour with GnR.... and Buckcherry and Baz will be opening.  i think that would be one of the greatest concerts of all time..  the only thing that i could think of that would be better.. would be GnR opening for Led Zep...  unfortunately the probability of either is pretty close to 0.
zosobob6
Rocker

« Reply #1199 on: March 26, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »

heres a 30 second clip of one of their new songs, The Saints Of Los Angeles,

its sounds so fuckin good ok

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FWY0JR10
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: