Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:26:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 345112 times)
guns_n_motley
« Reply #1160 on: February 12, 2008, 07:00:14 AM »

nikki said any rumours are false in a bulletin in the early hours.

yup, just like the 97 tour, 2004 tour, the dirt album the aerosmith tour and the fact that tommys back are false also Roll Eyes

Its Vince neil who blabbed it...this has been going on for years....vince blabs top secret news, nikki makes a blog denying it..
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #1161 on: February 12, 2008, 07:06:26 AM »

get tommy to sue vinces ass  rofl

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1162 on: February 12, 2008, 07:23:17 AM »

nikki said any rumours are false in a bulletin in the early hours.

yup, just like the 97 tour, 2004 tour, the dirt album the aerosmith tour and the fact that tommys back are false also Roll Eyes

Its Vince neil who blabbed it...this has been going on for years....vince blabs top secret news, nikki makes a blog denying it..

hey man just reporting news from a band member, dont shoot me lol.

html sucks
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1163 on: February 12, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx has denied that the band has signed a $100-million-plus mega-deal with the giant Live Nation entertainment conglomerate.

"M?TLEY CR?E has not signed any deals," Nikki said in a statement. "Any information reported to the contrary is false and misleading."

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1164 on: February 21, 2008, 09:59:25 PM »

new album and a tour!!!  beer

i recently was thinking that this might not happen until the end of the year or 2009. this is great news!

M?TLEY CR?E Shoveling 'The Dirt' In July - Feb. 21, 2008

The Pulse of Radio reports that M?TLEY CR?E has set a July 8 release date for its ninth studio album, titled "The Dirt", according to sources close to the band. A yet-to-be-named single will arrive at radio stations on May 7.

The record is based on the band's 2001 memoir of the same name and will be its first all-new studio effort since 2000's "New Tattoo". 1997's "Generation Swine" was the last to feature the group's original lineup, which reunited for a successful world tour in 2005.

Bassist Nikki Sixx wrote in a recent online update, "10 songs done for the new CR?E album so far, I'm very proud of the songs. I think we're onto some of the better songs we've had in years...Time will tell, of course. A couple of song titles on the CR?E album are called 'A Scar On Hollywood Boulevard' and 'The Saints Of Los Angeles'... The chemistry in the studio as we're writing is unbelievable."

The CR?E recently denied a post at Robin Leach's Las Vegas gossip blog which suggested that the band had signed a three-album, three-tour deal with Live Nation for $100 million. Although the source of the rumor was reportedly singer Vince Neil, bassist Nikki Sixx said in a statement, "M?TLEY CR?E has not signed any deals to tour or record whatsoever. Any information to the contrary is 100 percent incorrect."

The band is expected to start a new world tour in June or July.

Although it was reported last fall that drummer Tommy Lee had again quit the CR?E over legal issues, he and the group have apparently reconciled.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1165 on: February 27, 2008, 06:12:35 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee has revealed that the band's world tour will kick off on July 4. The trek is expected to coincide with the release of the group's ninth studio album, titled "The Dirt", which is tentatively due on July 8. A yet-to-be-named single will arrive at radio stations on May 7.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1166 on: February 27, 2008, 06:22:29 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee has revealed that the band's world tour will kick off on July 4. The trek is expected to coincide with the release of the group's ninth studio album, titled "The Dirt", which is tentatively due on July 8. A yet-to-be-named single will arrive at radio stations on May 7.

THATS AWESOME NEWS!!!!

I HAVE to see them this time when they come to the UK or else i will shoot myself.

html sucks
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #1167 on: February 27, 2008, 07:05:05 PM »

Excellent news,they were great when i saw them last year.Would be awesome to see them again.I'm guessing the tour will kick off in the usa?
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #1168 on: February 28, 2008, 10:17:12 AM »

I love Motley and I hope the album is awsome. Saw them on their last tour (05) and it was great. What a blast! Not only was it a great show but they sounded fuckin' awsome...(motley always sounds awsome but Vince loves to sound like shit).
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 10:19:29 AM by chriskon72 » Logged

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #1169 on: March 02, 2008, 11:07:12 PM »

whats the name of the album that has there really early demos such as live wire and piece of your action?

ps i don't think its Shout at the devil in fact i know its not becuase i've looked........

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #1170 on: March 03, 2008, 03:00:14 AM »

Too Fast for Love has Live Wire......as far as demos go, when all their albums were reissued a few years back, they added demos and different songs to the end of each album.

I believe Too Fast for Love is what you're after, though.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1171 on: March 03, 2008, 08:33:00 AM »

Too Fast for Love has Live Wire......as far as demos go, when all their albums were reissued a few years back, they added demos and different songs to the end of each album.

I believe Too Fast for Love is what you're after, though.

i think he may be referencing something else, i cant think what though. The original too fast for love recording perhaps? the one known as leathur mix.

html sucks
ben9785
« Reply #1172 on: March 03, 2008, 05:23:59 PM »

Looking forward to hearing the new album, and I hope they will return to Australia again. I got to see them last time, and it was a great show.

The two new songs that were on "Red, White & Crue" weren't too bad, but they were too polished and slick-sounding. I hope they will maintain some sort of a live, raw feel with this new album.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #1173 on: March 03, 2008, 06:54:21 PM »

whats the name of the album that has there really early demos such as live wire and piece of your action?

ps i don't think its Shout at the devil in fact i know its not becuase i've looked........
You're looking for the CRUCIAL CRUE release of TFFL. Music to crash your car to Vol. 1 has the original leather release of TFFL.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
GeraldFord
« Reply #1174 on: March 04, 2008, 08:54:19 AM »

eh--Kind of gave up on the Crue, but will check out the new CD.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1175 on: March 08, 2008, 04:12:24 PM »

In addition, M?TLEY CR?E, BUCKCHERRY, and DROWNING POOL will reportedly be teaming up for a U.S. summer tour, and the package is expected to be making a stop at Rocklahoma to fill the remaining empty Sunday (July 13) slots. It should be noted, however, that none of this information has been officially confirmed and should be treated as a rumor only.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1176 on: March 08, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »

Motley Crue and Buckcherry together, now thats something id love to be able to go see!!!

html sucks
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1177 on: March 08, 2008, 11:16:48 PM »

Motley Crue and Buckcherry together, now thats something id love to be able to go see!!!

It would be awesome...but who the Hell are Drowning Pool?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1178 on: March 09, 2008, 01:46:54 PM »

Drowning pool are a really shitty metal band.

html sucks
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1179 on: March 09, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »

Drowning pool are a really shitty metal band.

With one good song being 'Bodies'

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: