Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:27:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 345410 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1140 on: February 08, 2008, 05:05:08 AM »

It's because none of their albums sounded the same people have so many version of "the best". Listen to them all and find out for yourself.
New Tattoo is more "oldschool" in riffs and hooks, bluesy.

They have a record called "greatest hits" where you get 2 extra songs (bitter pill and enslaved) which is a very good collection. peace

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1141 on: February 08, 2008, 07:40:08 AM »

most magazine interviews usually are conducted a couple months before...so I wouldnt think it is accurate now...I think tommys back for 2 reasons

1. Vince said he was..vince also said the album would be called "the dirt"
2. the albums called "the dirt" why would you make an album like that without tommy?
That post should be the closing one in this topic, well written..The Dirt without Tommy..NO ok

Have you read The Dirt? Tommy's chapters were the most dull, boring and self pittying of all. If his parts were taken out of the book I'd be happy.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #1142 on: February 08, 2008, 04:57:41 PM »

well, this should be proof that Tommy is still a part of the band...this was in rolling stones site yesterday

Motley Crue
Pacific Design Center, West Hollywood, CA
All four members of Motley Crue were spotted on their way to meet with their management company. Tommy Lee looked especially dead.

here's the link: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/in...y-crue-and-mia/
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #1143 on: February 08, 2008, 05:21:18 PM »

most magazine interviews usually are conducted a couple months before...so I wouldnt think it is accurate now...I think tommys back for 2 reasons

2. the albums called "the dirt" why would you make an album like that without tommy?
That post should be the closing one in this topic, well written..The Dirt without Tommy..NO ok

Have you read The Dirt? Tommy's chapters were the most dull, boring and self pittying of all. If his parts were taken out of the book I'd be happy.

I meant the album -  The dirt..Which is based on the book..And the book is based on M?tley?s history..And..I think Tommy Lee have a little part in M?tleys history  Tongue..His chapters wasn?t dull..At least not to me. And to take out tommy?s chapters whould just be stupid...

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1144 on: February 09, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »

I meant the album -  The dirt..Which is based on the book..And the book is based on M?tley?s history..And..I think Tommy Lee have a little part in M?tleys history  Tongue..His chapters wasn?t dull..At least not to me. And to take out tommy?s chapters whould just be stupid...

I knew what you meant. Did I say take his chapters out of the book? Way to take things too literally. I was saying that if his chapters weren't there I wouldnt miss them at all.
If the album is going to deal with each members stories, then the Lee ones will be shit. 'I need attention; poor me'.
Vince had a rough childhood and of course the loss of his daughter, Mick has his health problems, Nikki has his whole story. Tommy just moans about how he doesn't like the silent treatment and how Pam deserved what he did because she was giving his child more attention than him.  Roll Eyes
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #1145 on: February 11, 2008, 09:59:28 AM »

I knew what you meant. Did I say take his chapters out of the book? Way to take things too literally. I was saying that if his chapters weren't there I wouldnt miss them at all.
If the album is going to deal with each members stories, then the Lee ones will be shit. 'I need attention; poor me'.
Vince had a rough childhood and of course the loss of his daughter, Mick has his health problems, Nikki has his whole story. Tommy just moans about how he doesn't like the silent treatment and how Pam deserved what he did because she was giving his child more attention than him.  Roll Eyes

I agree with you at some point, the pamela thing was pretty lame, the attention bullshit..And the fact that he leaved out nearly everything of his marriage to Heather ( where he treated her worse than pamela ) Not that i like to read about women getting hit, but it would still be intresting to read. But Tommy had some good stories to tell, i liked the "cum across the room thing " And some stories about his former girlfriend and so on..And Tommy also wrote to me, the best chapter in the book (Part 6,  Chapter 3 ) If there was some pages I wouldn?t miss..It would be Micks. But you can?t say that, M?tley is Nikki, Vince, Tommy and Mick..Period. An album called The Dirt should contain all of the original 4.

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
guns_n_motley
« Reply #1146 on: February 11, 2008, 05:03:14 PM »

holy crap! look at this news guys!
http://blogs.lasvegasmagazine.com/VegasLuxeLife/vince-neil%e2%80%99s-multi-million-dollar-birthday-celebration/
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1147 on: February 11, 2008, 05:21:50 PM »

wow....Thats great news

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #1148 on: February 11, 2008, 07:02:45 PM »

Thats awesome news beer
axl in lafayette
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1149 on: February 11, 2008, 07:15:02 PM »

Robin Leach reports on his blog "Vegas Luxe Life with Robin Leach" that M?TLEY CR?E ? Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx and Mick Mars ? signed a $100-million-plus mega-deal last week to produce three albums and perform three world tours for the giant Live Nation entertainment conglomerate.

"We'll actually have been together for 37 years by the time it comes to an end," Vince told Leach.

Vince, who will go off next month on a solo tour of Canada, said that the first of the three long world tours starts this July. The new contract runs for the next 10 years and includes 169 concert dates on the first global journey.

CR?E is well into the creation of its new studio album, which will be titled "The Dirt" and based on the band's 2001 memoir of the same name. Bassist Nikki Sixx wrote in a new online update, "10 songs done for the new CR?E album so far, I'm very proud of the songs. I think we're onto some of the better songs we've had in years...Time will tell, of course. A couple of song titles on the CR?E album are called 'A Scar On Hollywood Boulevard' and 'The Saints Of Los Angeles'... The chemistry in the studio as we're writing is unbelievable."

Nikki Sixx will be featured on a new Fuse TV program called "Live through This" which documents music stars that have made a comeback. The show will air on Thursday, February 21 at 10 p.m.

The Pulse of Radio reported last month that the rumored tour by Sixx's other band, SIXX: A.M., is starting to take shape. The M?TLEY CR?E bassist and his new act will likely hit the road in late April and early May for a run through 10 or 12 major U.S. markets. No word yet on exact dates or venues.

Sixx wrote and recorded the album with longtime friends James Michael and D.J. Ashba and has resisted the idea of turning the project into an actual band. But Sixx told The Pulse of Radio that may all be changing. "It seems that people have been able to really feel that it's a band, they really feel that it's something that they can get behind and they can go, 'You know, I really support these guys in what they're doing,'" he said. "It's interesting 'cause we never planned on playing live together, and then we played live together, and that went off so well that I think we accidentally started a band."

Rumors initially surfaced that SIXX: A.M. would tour in February, although Sixx shot down those reports. The project has only played live once so far, last fall at a Utah radio festival.

The SIXX: A.M. album serves as the "soundtrack" to Sixx's recently published book, "The Heroin Diaries: A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rock Star".

Twenty-five percent of Sixx's royalties from "The Heroin Diaries" goes to Running Wild In The Night, a charity he established in conjunction with Covenant House to rescue homeless and runaway youth from the streets.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1150 on: February 11, 2008, 10:08:27 PM »

ince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx and Mick Mars ? signed a $100-million-plus mega-deal last week to produce three albums and perform three world tours for the giant Live Nation entertainment conglomerate.
Oh my fucking god this is great news. beer

So new music soon peace

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1151 on: February 11, 2008, 10:11:22 PM »

Considering Vince and Mick were pretty  much bankrupt,t hat is awesome for them to get that much cash

new album is gonna be amazing!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1152 on: February 11, 2008, 10:18:55 PM »

hell yeah. last time i saw them live was i think 2 years ago at irvine and they fucking rocked... even though vince was running out or breath during a few songs rofl
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1153 on: February 11, 2008, 11:33:09 PM »

You would think so, and I would think so.  But Motley Crue was big in the 80's before GNR came along.  GNR surpassed them in the early 90's but Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx, and Vince Neil are all still household names and have returned to the limelight in the past few years.  Right now, the name Guns N' Roses can sell, but as for its members, Axl Rose is the only known player.  I'm not trying to start anything, I'm a huge fan of the new band and want and know they can succeed, BUT they've got to release something to be taken seriously.  That's the only reason I could see why Motley Crue deserves $100 million more than GNR.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #1154 on: February 11, 2008, 11:38:04 PM »

Motley Crue hasn't signed shit!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=90521

smoking

would've been cool though if they could repeat the success of Dr Feelgood and multiply it by Sixx Am :headbnager:

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1155 on: February 11, 2008, 11:41:14 PM »

Motley Crue hasn't signed shit!

oh they will soon
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #1156 on: February 12, 2008, 12:41:18 AM »

Considering Vince and Mick were pretty  much bankrupt,t hat is awesome for them to get that much cash

new album is gonna be amazing!
That is far from the truth. 

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1157 on: February 12, 2008, 02:01:19 AM »

At one time they were both almost bankrupt, especially Mick. His ex wife took him for almost everything. Vince through al his divorces and his daughters bills, some bad business deals etc.

There was a news article about Nikki being at a bandmembers bankruptcy hearing.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1158 on: February 12, 2008, 03:32:51 AM »

At one time they were both almost bankrupt, especially Mick. His ex wife took him for almost everything. Vince through al his divorces and his daughters bills, some bad business deals etc.

There was a news article about Nikki being at a bandmembers bankruptcy hearing.

I remember an old buddy of mine years ago telling me about his great uncle. Whenever the subject of women/marriage came up he'd always look at my friend and say "Stick a little something on the side" (pointing his hand off to the side while saying it.) Meaning to hide some money away for yourself that she doesn't know about.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1159 on: February 12, 2008, 06:18:12 AM »

nikki said any rumours are false in a bulletin in the early hours.

html sucks
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: