Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:20:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 345707 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #680 on: June 25, 2005, 04:27:17 PM »

I really love the new singles.. The newest one sick love song is fucking heavy... I also was watching vh1 classic/currrent and the host said they were recording a new album
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #681 on: June 25, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »

I really love the new singles.. The newest one sick love song is fucking heavy... I also was watching vh1 classic/currrent and the host said they were recording a new album

Yeh Nikki announced that at the Manchester gig.

Riot In Everyone!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #682 on: June 25, 2005, 04:34:32 PM »

Yeh Nikki announced that at the Manchester gig.

It's so great they did their side work and I know tommy n vince have their problems and projects but it'as so cool they all got back together as the original group... I wish gnr could do that.. I have been listening to the crue as long as I can remember and I hope they keep kicking ass.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #683 on: June 25, 2005, 05:00:11 PM »

Have they done new songs? I thought they had done a greatest hits.

html sucks
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #684 on: June 25, 2005, 05:26:50 PM »

Have they done new songs? I thought they had done a greatest hits.
they have a gh's with a few new songs, two have been singles.. If I Die Tomorrow and Sick Love SOng which is their current single and they have a semi live vid on mtv/vh1.. They originally got bagged from the music stations like vr did with DLT because they were airing both videos at fucking 4am... So they have a few new songs with red whit en crue and are going to do a follow up..
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #685 on: June 26, 2005, 02:02:39 AM »

Sick Love Song is incredible

I downloaded Tommy Lee's single "Trying to be me" and it fucking sucks, is that Nickelbacks singer singing with him or something

Jesus What happened Tommy? Never a Dull Moment kicked so much ass but this song is fuckin horrible.

I wasted 93 cents on that shit

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #686 on: June 26, 2005, 02:25:32 AM »

If they could reunite and be successful, then any band can...even GN'R.  These guys have actually come to blows with each other.  Much more bad shit went on bewteen them than GN'R, and they've been able to put aside their differences.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #687 on: June 26, 2005, 09:13:22 AM »

Ya there new tunes are incredible
Nikki & Vince did about 3 or 4 together and then the band did
Sick Love Song
If I Die Tomorrow
Street Fighting Man &
Im A Liar (There were all officialy released)

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #688 on: June 29, 2005, 12:39:11 PM »

Vancouver-based 604 Records has announced they have entered into an agreement with M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee, whose new solo album, "Tommyland: The Ride", will be distributed through Universal Music Canada on August 9, 2005.

In making this announcement Tuesday, 604's Jonathan Simkin noted, "604 Records is proud to have an artist like Tommy Lee affiliated with our label. Tommy Lee is more than a rock star ? he is a legend and a true icon. We could not be more excited to work this record in Canada. We also look forward to working with all the talented people at the Sanctuary Group (Tommy Lee's management)." Simkin's partner and NICKELBACK frontman Chad Kroeger went on to say, "I have been a big fan of Tommy and M?TLEY CR?E for many years, and never dreamt that I would get to write a song with Tommy Lee, let alone release his album on my label. Everyone at 604 Records is thrilled to have the opportunity to work with an artist of Tommy Lee's stature."

Tommy Lee is touring overseas with M?TLEY CR?E and was not available for immediate comment.

"Tommyland: The Ride", Lee?s third solo recording, will be released in conjunction with his new reality show, "Tommy Lee Goes to College", which is being carried in Canada by CTV and begins airing on August 16. "Tommyland: The Ride" features guest performances by Chad Kroeger, Carl Bell of FUEL, Derick Whibley of SUM 41, Butch Walker, Joel Madden of GOOD CHARLOTTE, and Nick Carter of the BACKSTREET BOYS.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #689 on: July 07, 2005, 09:06:50 PM »

The cover artwork for M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee's upcoming solo album, "Tommyland: The Ride",

metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #690 on: July 07, 2005, 09:37:20 PM »

Thats some pretty cool artwork, it reminds me of the artwork on the Fall To Pieces single.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #691 on: July 08, 2005, 09:57:57 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E's two-CD "greatest hits" collection, "Red, White & Cr?e", was officially certified platinum in June by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) for shipments in excess of 500,000 copies (multi-disc albums get counted once for each disc within the album; regular platinum certification occurs at 1 million copies). "Red, White & Cr?e" has sold 388,391 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #692 on: July 09, 2005, 12:54:02 PM »

The other day I saw a Cr?e dvd called Loud As Fuck, is it an official release? is it a live show or what?

I have their old greatest hits album but I?m tempted to buy the new one because there?s like 17 tracks I don?t have(including the new ones).

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #693 on: July 09, 2005, 04:15:04 PM »

In my opinion the old Greatest Hits is pretty lousy.  It doesn't even have Live Wire on it.  Red, White & Crue is so much more thorough.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #694 on: July 09, 2005, 07:42:51 PM »

I know! how can it not have Live Wire, Helter Skelter and have a remix of Shout At The Devil?

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #695 on: July 11, 2005, 03:06:16 PM »

I know! how can it not have Live Wire, Helter Skelter and have a remix of Shout At The Devil?

Yeah, that Shout At The Devil remix is pretty lousy.  That's one of their signature songs, and they don't have the real version of it.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #696 on: July 11, 2005, 04:30:26 PM »

The Shout at the Devil remix I actually like better than the original for some reason.

Anyway, I have 2 questions:

1. Has anyone heard their never released on cd track "Nobody Knows What it?s Like To Be Lonely"? It?s on their Lewd Crewd and Tattoed dvd and it?s extremely good.

2. How on earth did a Simple Plan song end up in the Cr?e camp?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #697 on: July 11, 2005, 04:39:26 PM »

The Shout at the Devil remix I actually like better than the original for some reason.

Anyway, I have 2 questions:

1. Has anyone heard their never released on cd track "Nobody Knows What it?s Like To Be Lonely"? It?s on their Lewd Crewd and Tattoed dvd and it?s extremely good.

2. How on earth did a Simple Plan song end up in the Cr?e camp?
I actually like the remix better aswell i think it has a much better intro, seems like a much fuller song.

1. Yeah it's quite good nothing amazing but enjoyable enough i am suprised it has only ever been released on that dvd i thought it would of been a bonus on some compalation.
2. I think it has because of Nikki Sixx the dude seems to get around alot these days and has done song-writing with many different artists (Saliva i think are one of them) so i am guessing on his song-writing travels he came across this un-used song and thought hey this is quite good if i change this bit and..... Personally i am not too keen but what the hey i can get past that by just being happy that the band is back together and have done some decent new songs like Sick Love Song & I'm A Liar (And That's The Truth)
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #698 on: July 12, 2005, 10:07:01 AM »

I?m a liar(and that?s the truth) is not on the new hits album is it?

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #699 on: July 12, 2005, 10:33:22 AM »

No..It was on the Japanese Version

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: