Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 05:11:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 323200 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1600 on: March 15, 2009, 08:26:25 PM »

Motley Crue

CrueShitfest

Amen. 

If that's the lineup, then I'm SORELY disappointed...esp. after Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper were mentioned at some point. 

I will NOT be attending to see this sorry ass lineup.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #1601 on: March 15, 2009, 08:32:58 PM »

Motley Crue

CrueShitfest

Amen. 

If that's the lineup, then I'm SORELY disappointed...esp. after Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper were mentioned at some point. 

Any one with a brain would have taken Zombie out . Dude is working of Halloween :The Devil Walks Among Us. Film now and coming out this summer.

beside crue aren't that good live now . Vince only sings a line or two to each song . the band is tight though.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:36:43 PM by *Timothy* » Logged

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #1602 on: March 15, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

Motley Crue

CrueShitfest
Ohh well...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1603 on: March 15, 2009, 09:48:55 PM »

What a crappy lineup!

I guess no one wants to play with them!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1604 on: March 15, 2009, 09:56:02 PM »

Motley Crue

CrueShitfest

Amen. 

Any one with a brain would have taken Zombie out . Dude is working of Halloween :The Devil Walks Among Us. Film now and coming out this summer.

beside crue aren't that good live now . Vince only sings a line or two to each song . the band is tight though.

I love when they play "Shout at the Devil"

Wolf...
Night...
Blood...
Sta-a-age...

rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1605 on: March 16, 2009, 04:55:45 AM »

What a crappy lineup!

Oh believe me. Bands do.

Perhaps Crue should concentrate on getting bands similar or related to the genre rather than the whatever is in trend in the states atm for a quick buck.

Get some new glam bands on for fucks sake. Mick bloody appeared on CRASHDIET's second CD. So its not like they dont know of these bands.

Tommy works with Dirty Penny, while im not majorly into Dirty Penny. Theyd fit that fest perfectly.

html sucks
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1606 on: March 17, 2009, 01:18:47 AM »

What a crappy lineup!

Oh believe me. Bands do.

Perhaps Crue should concentrate on getting bands similar or related to the genre rather than the whatever is in trend in the states atm for a quick buck.

thats the funny thing...Godsmack and Drowning Pool havent been a trend here in the states since 2001...this line-up makes no sense...I am still going because Crue is playing Dr. Feelgood in its entirety, but I have no desire to see any of these other bands...MAYBE ill check out Godsmack..
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #1607 on: March 17, 2009, 08:44:43 AM »

Godsmack kick ass, and I reckon they're a better live band than Motley Crue, especially with how shit Vince sings these days.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1608 on: March 17, 2009, 03:48:28 PM »

Godsmack kick ass, and I reckon they're a better live band than Motley Crue, especially with how shit Vince sings these days.

few bands are beter "live" bands than Motley Crue, and I doubt that Godsmack is one of them...Saw Crue last night in NYC, put on a sick show as always..did they fuck up here and there? sure, but the show was great...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1609 on: March 17, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »

few bands are beter "live" bands than Motley Crue, and I doubt that Godsmack is one of them...Saw Crue last night in NYC, put on a sick show as always..did they fuck up here and there? sure, but the show was great...
They are in there 50s. Micks nearly 60 with a bad disease. So i doubt there fuck ups are cause they suck XD.

I thought you disliked glam?

html sucks
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1610 on: March 17, 2009, 10:35:51 PM »

They are in there 50s. Micks nearly 60 with a bad disease. So i doubt there fuck ups are cause they suck XD.

I thought you disliked glam?

Motley Crue only have 1 glam album, theater of Pain, its also no surprise it is their worst album, They may look like chicks on Shout at the Devil, but that is a raw rock n roll record, so its all good...I hate glam bands that have nothing to offer other than image...Poison, Warrant,  Nelson, Winger etc, or just an overated shit pop band like Def Leppard...Motley Crue and Bon Jovi are exempt from my wrath towards glam..I love both of those bands because they have made quality music, and proved to be more than just part of the scene..Bottom line for me is it doesnt matter what genre you are from, if you make good music I will buy your albums...It just so happens the glam bands of the 80's give the rest of the awesome bands who came out from that decade like Guns N Roses a bad name.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1611 on: March 18, 2009, 06:57:19 AM »

Poison and Warrant are cheesy (although i do enjoy them when im in the mood for a bit of lighthearted rock music).

Winger, hmm i think its unfair to say they were about image. Now originally id of said yes fuck winger i hate those guys. But i only said all that based on what id read, and heard. (yes hetfield influenced LOL)

Until recently i gave them a listen, and watched some music videos.

They aint that heavy on the image tbh, other than some permed hair cheese. Musically i was surprised, they are very talented players, i think you should try give their first 3 albums a chance to see what i mean.

Anyways, now youve explained your judgement of the bands better then in that other thread. Thats cool i can dig on that but what i would say is, dont let the labels and imagery fool you. As for Theatre, its probably their second worst album (of the 80s) for me, as i never enjoyed too fast for love based on production. But watching live bootlegs, that era must of been a real spectacle to see live.

My fav crue album is girls girls girls. Raw honest and trashy.

html sucks
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1612 on: March 18, 2009, 07:51:18 AM »

They may look like chicks on Shout at the Devil, but that is a raw rock n roll record, so its all good...

Thought that album was metal, definetly one of the best works I heard. headbanger

I never been too much into dr.feelgood and that stuff.
Shout At The Devil is a damn classic, Vince's singing, Mick's simplistic playing, Nikki undeneath it all and the amazing songs.

Wished they played more of it live.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1613 on: March 18, 2009, 08:21:07 AM »

devil has a brilliant aggression.

knokk em dead kid being one of my favs.

html sucks
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

« Reply #1614 on: March 18, 2009, 03:18:58 PM »

Everyone always shits on Theatre of Pain but I love it. Yeah the production on the record stinks but still sounds better than todays music.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1615 on: March 18, 2009, 06:06:12 PM »

Everyone always shits on Theatre of Pain but I love it. Yeah the production on the record stinks but still sounds better than todays music.
its got some good cowbell moments to be fair.

html sucks
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

« Reply #1616 on: March 18, 2009, 10:26:46 PM »

If a want a cum back I'll wipe it off your chin!

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1617 on: March 18, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »

Tonight is pretty good on that album.

Tommy actually has a song a bit similar, "people so strange" if anyone has heard it.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1618 on: March 19, 2009, 06:45:33 AM »

If a want a cum back I'll wipe it off your chin!
whats wrong with cowbell?  Huh

html sucks
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1619 on: March 19, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

The Pulse of Radio reports: With M?TLEY CR?E boasting powerhouse drummer Tommy Lee and GODSMACK featuring two drummers ? Shannon Larkin and singer Sully Erna, who started his career behind the kit ? could the ultimate drum solo be in the cards for this summer's Cr?e Fest 2? With a two-man drum battle already a regular part of GODSMACK's show, Lee and Erna told The Pulse of Radio how it could get even bigger. "It would probably be easier to pull off 'cause those two guys, you know, Shannon and Sully, are already onstage together," Lee said. "That could work, and my kit's probably set up somewhere in the vicinity there and we'll just figure it out." Erna added, "You gonna just see like Tommy in the background, playing along (laughs). He'll just always be there."

GODSMACK is part of the lineup confirmed on Monday (March 16) for M?TLEY CR?E's Cr?e Fest

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: