Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 10:43:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228116 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 321556 times)
Captain Obvious
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2004, 04:08:15 PM »

This sparked a bit of interest in me...until, amidst the 3 pages of this thread, I saw the following two words:

SIMPLE PLAN.

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2004, 04:11:37 PM »

it seems that DJ Ashba played all guitars on the new M?y songs while Mick was recovering from his recent surgery.
edit, yes for the demo, but not on the master, what we hear is the 4 orignal players ok

and they never sounded the same on any album, that new song is 1 of four for gh package
 any news about the release date?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2004, 06:31:08 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2004, 10:06:12 AM »

I don't care about the new shit song I'm just glad I finally have a chance to see them! beer
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2004, 12:23:14 PM »

Ok the Tour and dates are now official..this is from motley.com

M?TLEY CR?E have issued the following update regarding their official fan club, S.I.N., and ticket availability for their upcoming reunion tour:

M?TLEY CR?E and Motley.com are pleased to announce the return of the official M?TLEY CR?E fan club, S.I.N.! Along with the return of S.I.N. M?TLEY CR?E are pleased to announce the Red, White and Cr?e Tour 2005.....Better Live Than Dead! ticket presales and packages!

Join the M?TLEY CR?E S.I.N. fan club to get presale access to the tickets and ticket packages, before the general public. The first presales through Motley.com will begin on Saturday, December 4th. What do you get for joining the official M?TLEY CR?E S.I.N. fan club....

* Access to a great NEW Motley.com website and EXCLUSIVE content, including videos, audio and photos!* EXCLUSIVE M?TLEY CR?E S.I.N. Fan Club T-Shirt, designed by M?TLEY CR?E!
* Your own MotleyCrue.com email address!
* Discounts in a NEW S.I.N. Fan Club online store!
* Presale access to great tickets and ticket packages, including meeting the band!

-------------------------------------------------

The first presales through Motley.com will begin on Saturday, December 4th. Please note the specific times each show goes onsale.

The following shows go onsale at 9amPT/11amCT/12pmET:

* 17-Feb-05 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Office Depot Center
* 18-Feb-05 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum
* 20-Feb-04 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

The following shows go onsale at 10amPT/12pmCT/1pmET:

* 22-Feb-05 - Cleveland, OH - Gund Arena
* 23-Feb-05 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
* 25-Feb-05 - Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills

The following shows go onsale at 11amPT/1pmCT/2pmET:

* 27-Feb-05 - Ottawa, ON - Corel Centre
* 28-Feb-05 - Hartford, CT - Hartford Civic Center
* 01-Mar-05 - Boston, MA - Fleet Center

The following shows go onsale at 12pmPT/2pmCT/3pmET:

* 03-Mar-05 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
* 04-Mar-05 - Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Spectrum
* 06-Mar-05 - Washington DC - MCI Center

The following shows go onsale at 1pmPT/3pmCT/4pmET:

* 08-Mar-05 - Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center
* 10-Mar-05 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
* 12-Mar-05 - Milwaukee, WI - U.S. Cellular Arena

The following shows go onsale at 2pmPT/4pmCT/5pmET:

* 14-Mar-05 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
* 15-Mar-05 - Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena
* 17-Mar-05 - Dallas, TX - Nokia Live

The following shows go onsale at 3pmPT/5pmCT/6pmET:

* 19-Mar-05 - Las Vegas, NV - The Joint
* 20-Mar-05 - Phoneix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion
* 22-Mar-05 - San Diego, CA - Coors Amphitheatre

The following shows go onsale at 4pmPT/6pmCT/7pmET:

* 23-Mar-05 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum
* 25-Mar-05 - Reno, NV - Reno Event Center
* 26-Mar-05 - Oakland, CA - Oakland Coliseum

The following shows in Europe will go onsale through Motley.com next week, watch the site or your email for details. Packages, seat locations and prices will vary from the US tour.

* 14-Jun-05 - Glasgow, UK - S.E.C.C.
* 15-Jun-05 - Manchester, UK - Evening News Arena
* 17-Jun-05 - Cardiff, UK - Cardiff International Arena
* 18-Jun-05 - Birmingham, Uk - NEC Arena
* 19-Jun-05 - London, UK - Wembley Tent

Note: Packages and seat locations and prices may vary by venue. Please read the show's ticket description for specific details. Ticket offerings can change without advance notice.

-------------------------------------------------

Motley.com Presale Ticket - ROWS 1-30
This is a presale opportunity only.

Price Per Ticket - varies by venue. Plus a $12 USD Ticket Access fee. Check each product description for exact prices.

Each ticket purchased receives the following items:

* One price level one ticket between ROWS 1 - 30. Tickets sold on first come, first serve basis. May vary by venue.
* Limit 8 tickets per order.
* Internet only offer.

Gold Ticket Package - ROWS 4-15

Price Per Ticket Package - $150 USD. Plus shipping and handling fee. May vary by venue.

These ticket packages are available until they are soldout or 4 weeks prior to the show.

Gold Package Bonus - If you are spotted wearing your Gold Package laminate at the show you may just get upgraded to a even better seat, get some M?TLEY CR?E merchandise, or... be taken backstage to meet M?TLEY CR?E and get a photo!

* One ticket in premium price level one location between ROWS 3 - 15. May vary by venue.
* Collectible laminate.
* Set of M?TLEY CR?E guitar picks
* Special Motley.com VIP Room (availability may vary by venue)
* For General Admission shows early entry will be provided
* Limit 4 tickets per order.
* Internet only offer.
* Gold tickets DO NOT include ANY backstage access. Backstage access is reserved for Platinum tickets.
* Each Gold ticket DOES NOT automatically include a upgrade. Only a few a night are upgraded.

Platinum Ticket Package - ROWS 1-2

Price Per Ticket Package - $400 USD. Plus shipping and handling fee. May vary by venue.

These ticket packages are available until they are sold out or 4 weeks prior to the show.

* One ticket premium price level between ROWS 1 -2. May vary by venue.
* One Show Only Official M?TLEY CR?E VIP laminate.
* Preshow backstage tour
* Soundcheck party, if soundcheck available.
* Band Experience with individual photo.
* Set of real M?TLEY CR?E guitar picks.
* Tour Book autographed by M?TLEY CR?E.
* Special Motley.com VIP Room (availability may vary by venue)
* For General Admission shows early entry will be provided
* Limit 2 tickets per show.
* Ticket and backstage pass will be delivered at will-call the night of the show.
* Internet only offer.

Band Experience:

* Backstage experience with M?TLEY CR?E.
* One individual photograph per ticket with band's professional camera. No fan cameras permitted.

Note: Packages and seat locations and prices may vary by venue. Please
read the show's ticket description for specific details. Ticket offerings can change without advance notice.

Please be sure to read the FAQ if you have questions http://fanclub.motleycrue.com/faq/

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2004, 12:26:49 PM »

I've looked all over Kazaa, WinMX, Direct Connect etc. and can't find the song, is AOL the only way of hearing it? ?Could someone who has it like.....er....send it to me...maybe Huh

$400 how much is that in UK pounds???

Edit: I've listened to the new single on AOL and personally i thought it was bland and well quite shit.  Maybe it will grow on me but i would say this fits better with Vince's solo stuff rather than with M?tley Cr?e, seems they are just trying to blend in with the crap out their today, i definately agree with what Tracii Guns said.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 02:11:15 PM by Stoned » Logged
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2004, 04:06:22 PM »

I wouldnt pay to see anyone who lowered themself to be on the Surreal Life on VH1. Nikki, Lee, and Mars dont need washed up, sell out, i'll do anything for money Vince.

cmon, thats not fair...

they begged vince for joinin the band, back then

and became nothing when they kicked him

and now they need him to get it shape so they can be popular in motley crue again

i wanna hear vince scream a little more on their album peace

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2004, 04:33:59 PM »

I entered the AOL page and it apeared the spanish page and I cant find it.
Can somebody please give me the exact link??

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #127 on: December 05, 2004, 04:58:25 PM »

Here's some more i found:

Nikki says, ?I think it?s fair to say we?ve been having a good time getting our feet wet. Thanks for the support on If I Die Tomorrow. We feel it?s a breath of fresh air for us. We?ve always been about doing the unexpected. So what?s next? Live??

The Cr?tainly have been unpredictable over the years; and talk abounds that DJ Ashba played all guitars on the new M?y songs while Mick was recovering from his recent surgery. Cr?agement advises Chronological Crue that DJ Ashba certainly did not play all the guitars on the new songs, "That's not the case, Mick cut guitars on those song with additional guitars by DJ" who only assisted with the demo versions of the songs. Nikki responds by saying, ?When we tracked the four new songs, we weren?t all there at the same time. Tommy was doing a book tour (and his show), Vince was doing gigs (and his show) and Mick was in surgery. Welcome to my crazy world. This is how it had to work. We played the guitars (scratch tracks) until Mick was out of the hospital and he could do his own parts. Give the guy some respect. He is the man of steel. He?s had surgery, recorded new music, done photo sessions, interviews, a video and is right now playing like a motherf@cker. Amazing ? I wish I had his strength. In fact, we?re writing music as we speak. I?d think there is something to celebrate for all four of us to be doing this, and the fact that we don?t do what people want or expect is the heart of M?y Cr?ot;

Sixx also responds to some fans who voiced a resentment of the collaboration with Simple Plan on the new single by saying, ?I wrote a song with the lead singer and guitar player from a band called Simple Plan. No, we didn?t do their song. I also wrote with Bryan Adams and others in my career. I love to write with all kinds of artist, you would be surprised at the cool music I?ve been involved in when collaborating with others. I love it. Also, when Saliva did Rest In Pieces, did M?y write their single because I?m in the Cr?. I also wrote with Stacey from American Hi-Fi recently."

M?y Cr? Motley.com announce the return of the official M?y Cr? club - S.I.N. - along with the Red, White and Cr?r 2005.....Better Live Than Dead! ticket presales and packages. Fan  club members will get access to a great new Motley.com website and exclusive content, including videos, audio and photos. An exclusive S.I.N. Fan Club T-Shirt, designed by the band and more.

uh www.aol.com worked for me

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2004, 04:59:44 PM »

http://search.aol.com/aolcom/search?invocationType=comnonmem&query=motley+crue&Search=

Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2004, 03:11:13 PM »

Man, RollingStone.com is now featuring a new Motley video for "If I Die Tomorrow", but I can't play it because it requires Real Player 10, which is 20 bucks US!  Here's hoping the video ends up on Launch soon...
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2004, 03:50:51 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E drummer Tommy Lee has confirmed in a newsletter sent to his official mailing list/fan club that CR?E will be staging a live performance at The Palladium in Hollywood, CA on Monday, December 6 following their official press conference to announce a reunion tour by the group's original lineup.

Doors will open at 5:00 p.m. to wristband holders only. Free wristbands can be picked up at the Hustler store (8920 Sunset Blvd.) between noon and 5:00 p.m. on Monday, December 6.

In addition, Lee's web site, TommyLee.tv, is offering Tommy Lee fan club members a chance to view footage of the recording sessions for M?TLEY CR?E's new single, "If I Die Tomorrow" with legendary producer Bob Rock. "You'll be only a few feet away from Tommy as he completely CRUSHES the drums in take after take ? the next best thing to being there," Lee's newsletter promises. "You'll be right inside the control room as Tommy and Nikki talk tattoos and technology and the new song with Bob... Pull up a chair and check out 30 minutes of new footage!"

M?TLEY CR?E tour dates:

Feb. 17 ? Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Office Depot Center
Feb. 18 ? Tampa, FL @ St. Pete Times Forum
Feb. 20 ? Greenville, SC @ Bi-Lo Center
Feb. 22 ? Cleveland. OH @ Gund Arena
Feb. 23 ? Toronto, ONT @ Air Canada Centre
Feb. 25 ? Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
Feb. 27 ? Ottawa, ONT @ Corel Centre
Feb. 28 ? Hartford, CT @ Hartford Civic Center
Mar. 01 ? Boston. MA @ Fleet Center
Mar. 03 ? New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
Mar. 04 ? Philadelphia, PA @ Wachovia Spectrum
Mar. 06 ? Washington, D.C. @ MCI Center
Mar. 08 ? Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center
Mar. 10 ? Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
Mar. 12 ? Milwaukee, WI @ U.S. Cellular Arena
Mar. 14 ? Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
Mar. 15 ? Kansas City, MO @ Kemper Arena
Mar. 17 ? Dallas, TX @ Nokia Live
Mar. 19 ? Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
Mar. 20 ? Phoenix, AZ @ Cricket Pavilion Glendale Arena
Mar. 22 ? San Diego, CA @ Coors Amphitheatre
Mar. 23 ? Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
Mar. 25 ? Reno, NV @ Reno Event Center
Mar. 26 ? Oakland, CA @ Oakland Arena
Jun. 14 - Glasgow, UK @ S.E.C.C.
Jun. 15 - Manchester, UK @ Evening News Arena
Jun. 17 - Cardiff, UK @ Cardiff International Arena
Jun. 18 - Birmingham, UK @ NEC Arena
Jun. 19 - London, UK @ Wembley Ten

Traci Guns was banned from the Motley message board for his comments earlier about the new song.

M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx has posted the following message on the group's web site:

"Here we go, buckle up and hold on tight. The engines are engaged and the runway is clear for takeoff. Lights, action, rock 'n' roll. Here we go again on Dysfunction Junction Airlines. We only guarantee one thing, it's gonna be unpredictable.

"God must love a drama, or he wouldnt of created M?TLEY CR?E. Like going to the car races, so many of us hopefully will see a car crash. Macabre in nature....we expect to be entertained. We won't disappoint.

"December 6th 2004. The journey starts here..."

Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2004, 05:52:31 PM »

Man, RollingStone.com is now featuring a new Motley video for "If I Die Tomorrow", but I can't play it because it requires Real Player 10, which is 20 bucks US!? Here's hoping the video ends up on Launch soon...

I went to RS's site and it played fine on the realplayer I have on here. I wouldn't be so negative on them if I didn't detest the damn song so much, but the video is nothing special or original. It's got some "Take on me" type effects, but that's it.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2004, 06:27:21 PM »

I got ahold of the song and it's not good.

Shout meets Feelgood?!?!

Mabe it'll grow on me but i don't know no

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2004, 06:42:59 PM »

The raucous rulers of the sex-and-drugs-fueled nightlife on L.A.'s Sunset Strip have returned to their old stomping grounds. All four original members of M?TLEY CR?E, the glam-metal gods who've sold more than 40 million albums worldwide and who paved the way for other seminal rock acts, have reunited for the first time in six years, announcing a new world tour ? VH1 & VH1 Classic Present "M?tley Cr?e: Red White & Cr?e Tour 2005?Better Live Than Dead" ? and giving their fans a live taste of it. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, December 11 at Ticketmaster and VH1.com.

The event at the Hollywood Palladium began at 6:00 p.m. with a press conference announcing the tour, a new anthology album and the debut of a fresh single and video, "If I Die Tomorrow". The new tour, it was revealed during the press conference, resulted not only from strong demand by homegrown audiences, but was largely fueled by the diligent efforts of Mags Revell, a U.K. promoter with Metropolis Music Group, who launched his own grass-roots campaign in the U.K. designed to get the band to reunite. Taking the unprecedented steps of placing advertising in U.K. media and putting a hold on concert venues in the U.K. for June, 2005, Revell's efforts quickly gained traction with fans all across the world who added fuel to the fire by taking to the Internet and spreading the word.

Said Revell, "I honestly did not know until now whether M?TLEY CR?E would respond to our efforts. With the help of tens of thousands of fans in the UK and around the world, I wanted to show the band that there was a real demand for their reunion and I took a big risk. This is the band that we all never thought we'd have the chance to see live again and I strongly admire them for responding to their fans. It is the realization of a dream for so many people for whom M?TLEY CR?E represents what rock music is all about.?

"M?TLEY CR?E are a gang of musicians that climbed the mountain of rock to success," Allen Kovac, CEO of Tenth Street Entertainment, said in a statement. "This tour and new music delivers to all those who love one of rock's most passionate and aggressive bands."

Nikki Sixx, Vince Neil, Mick Mars and Tommy Lee, the original members of M?TLEY CR?E, whose stature as the world's most infamous rock band was made legend in their NY Times best-selling autobiography "The Dirt", will be touring the world in 2005, beginning with arenas in the U.S. and Canada in February. The U.S. portion of the the world tour, dubbed "Red White & Cr?e Tour 2005?Better Live Than Dead", is being presented by VH1 and VH1 Classic and goes on sale to the general public this weekend. Beginning today, however, VH1.com are offering a limited number of seats on their website to fans wanting to beat the box office rush.

For dedicated CR?E fans, it's all about the live show. In a marathon M?TLEY CR?E style, the band will launch its world tour in February, starting in U.S. arenas and coming back for an amphitheater tour in August and September. The first leg of the tour will run as follows (* indicates a tentative date):

Feb. 17 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Office Depot Center
Feb. 18 - Tampa, FL @ St. Pete Times Forum
Feb. 20 - Greenville, SC @ Bi-Lo Center
Feb. 22 - Cleveland, OH @ Gund Arena
Feb. 23 - Toronto, ON* @ Air Canada Center
Feb. 25 - Detroit, MI @ The Palace
Feb. 27 - Ottawa, ON @ Corel Centre
Feb. 28 - Hartford, CT @ Hartford Civic Center
Mar. 03 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
Mar. 04 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wachovia Spectrum
Mar. 05 - Boston, MA @ Fleet Center
Mar. 06 - Washington D.C. @ MCI Center
Mar. 08 - Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center
Mar. 10 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
Mar. 12 - Milwaukee, WI @ US Cellular Arena
Mar. 14 - Minneapolis, MN* @ Target Center
Mar. 15 - Kansas City, MO* @ Kemper Arena
Mar. 17 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Live
Mar. 19 - Phoenix, AZ @ Cricket Pavillion
Mar. 20 - Las Vegas, NV* @ The Joint
Mar. 22 - San Diego, CA @ Coors Amphitheatre
Mar. 23 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum (tentative)
Mar. 25 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Center
Mar. 26 - Oakland, CA @ Oakland Arena

The rest of the 2005 world tour is scheduled as follows:

May ? Latin America (exact dates to be announced shortly)

June ? U.K. Arenas & European Festivals:

Jun. 07 - Helsinki, FIN @ Icehall Monsters of Millenium
Jun. 08 - Turku, FIN @ Rock in Turku 2005/Ellysee Arena
Jun. 10 - Oslo, NOR @ Spektrum Skooks Out 2005
Jun. 11 - Solvesborg, SWE @ Sweden Rock Festival
Jun. 12 - Bologna, ITA @ Gods of Metal
Jun. 14 - Glasgow, SCO @ SECC
Jun. 15 - Manchester, UK @ Evening News Arena
Jun. 17 - Birmingham, UK @ NEC
Jun. 18 - Cardiff, UK @ International Arena
Jun. 19 - London, UK @ Wembley, Arena

KILLING JOKE have been confirmed as the opening act for the five U.K. dates. Additional dates in Europe will be announced shortly.

Aug./Sep. ? Amphitheaters in 43 North American cities including Albany, Albuquerque, Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Concord (CA), Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Holmdel (NJ), Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Nashville, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Sacramento, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Scranton, Seattle, Tampa, Toronto, Virginia Beach, Wantaugh (NY), Washington (DC) and West Palm Beach.

Nov./Dec. ? Southeast Asia, including Japan, Australia/New Zealand (exact dates to be announced shortly)

In conjunction with the tour, the band's U.S. and international record labels also announced the release of a definitive 2-CD Greatest Hits collection that chronicles the band's entire career. Scheduled for release on February 1, the set, entitled "Red, White & Cr?e", includes three brand-new CR?E songs including the first single "If I Die Tomorrow", which features a highly stylized and autobiographically-driven music video.

Fans can see performances by M?TLEY CR?E on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Friday, December 10 and The Spike TV Video Game Awards on Tuesday, December 14. A feature film based on the band's best-selling autobiography, "The Dirt", is currently being developed by the band in conjunction with MTV Films/Paramount. The screenplay is being written by Rich Wilkes ("XXX").

"Red, White & Cr?e" track listing:

Disc One:

01. Live Wire
02. Piece of Your Action
03. Toast of the Town
04. Too Fast For Love
05. Black Widow
06. Looks That Kill
07. Too Young To Fall In Love [remix]
08. Helter Skelter
09. Shout at the Devil
10. Smokin' in the Boys Room
11. Use It Or Lose It
12. Girls, Girls, Girls
13. Wild Side
14. You're All I Need
15. All In The Name Of...
16. Kickstart My Heart
17. Without You
18. Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
19. Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)
20. Dr. Feelgood

Disc Two:

01. Anarchy In The UK
02. Primal Scream
03. Home Sweet Home ['91 remix]
04. Hooligan's Holiday [Brown Nose Edit]
05. Misunderstood [Successful Format Version]
06. Planet Boom
07. Bittersuite
08. Afraid [Alternative Rave Mix]
09. Beauty
10. Generation Swine
11. Bitter Pill
12. Enslaved
13. Hell on High Heels
14. New Tattoo [single version]
15. If I Die Tomorrow (new)
16. Street Fighting Man (new)
17. Sick Love Song (new)

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2004, 08:02:09 PM »

wasn't there four nes songs?

Can anyone post links to the new media, interviews outhere

and it's "spectrum schools out"-venue ok

Have anyone heard the stuff on the radio?

Gunner101
Opening Act

gnrevolution.com

« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2004, 08:11:03 PM »

I think Vh1 is premiring the video to the song tonight around midnight eastern time... I was watchin "Best Week Ever" and it scrolled on the bottom of the screen.. "press confrence info and debut of video for If I die Tomorrow.."

I'm not 100 percent sure but Ill keep checkin VH1 to see if they scroll it again.

gnrevolution.com
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2004, 08:36:10 PM »

If anyone stumbles across the password for the Motley Crue presale could you please email me or post it up here..Thank you so much ok

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2004, 08:56:16 PM »

if the interviews are online...

please post some links,

i really like the melody in the verses of the new song beer

you can download the rolling stone video witn free realplayer software ok

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2004, 09:23:05 PM »

The pre-sale password is belived to be DIRT

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2004, 09:33:41 PM »

Responding to queries about Guns' apparent banning from the Crue sage boards, Sixx wrote, "Thanks for assuming, but I don't have any idea. I'm not in the Brides. Maybe the webmaster had his fill of the bullshit."

pics here: http://www.ratdaddyvince.com/newcruepics.htm

hope the press confrence gets online, i have vh1 europe Undecided
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 09:35:50 PM by norway » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: