Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 11:29:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 320271 times)
Metallifuck
Rocker

R.I.P. Dimebag 1966-2004

« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2004, 01:16:32 PM »

Who the fuck would go to that?

What is your damage, little boy?

You aren't fit to be a moderator.

I bet that if there was 'Metallica & Megadeth' reunion tour (Dave Mustain and Metallica mainly),
you would say "who would pay to see that"?

Bow to the Tempo of the Damned!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2004, 01:18:07 PM »

I dont know why there isnt any Canadian Dates..but a farewell tour..there definetly should be...and i belive there releasing a greatest hits so they can get the new songs out there for people to hear

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2004, 10:59:05 PM »

It's pretty cool they are going on tour again for one last time maybe. But I wonder how Vince Neil will be. I don't think he has done much singing in awhile.  Undecided it seem like him and Tommy don't really get along much at all anymore. Just wondering if they can make it thru the whole tour before it falls apart again. If the tickest are not that much I might go and see them. I hope by then someone else will be back in the light.  Wink

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
Chris Misfit
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2004, 11:18:23 PM »

Who the fuck would go to that?

What is your damage, little boy?

You aren't fit to be a moderator.

I bet that if there was 'Metallica & Megadeth' reunion tour (Dave Mustain and Metallica mainly),
you would say "who would pay to see that"?

No. I'd probably say "Oh. Motely Crue are touring too. Who the fuck would pay to watch that?"

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2004, 11:13:19 AM »

It's pretty cool they are going on tour again for one last time maybe. But I wonder how Vince Neil will be. I don't think he has done much singing in awhile.? Undecided it seem like him and Tommy don't really get along much at all anymore. Just wondering if they can make it thru the whole tour before it falls apart again. If the tickest are not that much I might go and see them. I hope by then someone else will be back in the light.? Wink

Vince has been on a solo tour for a while now..He broke his leg awhile ago but it seems to be healed up by now..I think they can make it through the tour..Tommy said he wouldnt tour unless Vince gets back in shape and actually sings all the words lol..Anywyas its history man ill be there as long as they come to CANADA

Heres some More News:

M?TLEY CR?E's new single, "If I Die Tomorrow" (Island/IDJMG) will go for radio adds on December 6-7, immediately following the band's press conference to announce their upcoming reunion tour and CD/DVD releases, BLABBERMOUTH.NET can reveal.

As previously reported, the group recently put out a casting call for an actress to star in the video for "If I Die Tomorrow". Auditions were held on November 15 and 16 in Los Angeles. According to the online posting, the production was looking for "a brunette, female, Caucasian, light Hispanic or light mixed ethnicity (exotic), 18 to 24 years old, hot, great body, voluptuous. Must be able to act and must have curves."

M?TLEY CR?E's press conference will reportedly be held Monday (Dec. 6) in front of the Whisky A Go Go on the Sunset Strip, the historic rock club where CR?E got their start in the early 1980s. VH1 will cover the announcement live and the Strip will be shut down. The press conference will be followed by the band's appearance as presenters (see next week's TV Guide ad) at the 2004 Billboard Music Awards on Dec. 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The event will be broadcast live on Fox starting at 8:00 p.m EST.

M?TLEY CR?E have set "Red, White and Cr?e" as the title of their upcoming greatest-hits collection, tentatively due in January/February 2005. The set is expected to include at least one new song recorded recently with the band's original lineup of Vince Neil (vocals), Nikki Sixx (bass), Tommy Lee (drums) and Mick Mars (guitar).

In addition to the greatest-hits CD, M?TLEY CR?E will be releasing their first-ever DVD featuring the band's four original members. Plans also exist for an "all-star" tribute album to M?TLEY CR?E, with a target release date of September 2005. Also in the works is a soundtrack to "The Dirt", the forthcoming Paramount film based on the best-selling autobiography of M?TLEY CR?E.

The U.S. leg of M?TLEY CR?E's upcoming reunion tour will take place in February/March 2005. A European tour will follow in the summer.

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2004, 02:43:08 PM »

If all else fails http://www.motley.com would be an excellent place to find most of your Crue needs. Though 95% of the site is pimping out their stuff. The other 5% is message board, lyrics and tabs, stuff like that.

Yeah, but I still havent found Mick?s "satanic line"........
I?ve listened to it backwards but it doesnt seems to say anything.

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2004, 03:38:09 PM »

Motley Crue Gearing Up For Reunion Tour

photo
Despite an invitation that teases "coming soon to an arena near you," talk that Motley Crue will be announcing a tour Monday (Dec. 6) at a press event on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood, Calif., is premature, according to the band's manager at Tenth Street Entertainment, whose logo tops the invite.

"Anyone showing up at the Whisky on Monday will be with a bunch of other people holding a seance trying to will this thing to happen," Motley Crue manager Allen Kovac tells Billboard. Kovac says the band has received "generous" offers to tour in both the United States and United Kingdom. Speculation that Motley Crue would tour in 2005 with all four original members was first reported here in October.

"We're holding buildings, sitting down and negotiating with everyone, but nothing is done," Kovac adds. So what is done? "I know there's a [new] single and I know there's a video," he says. "And they're getting great response, which will help get this [tour] done. But I assure you there isn't anything happening in front of the Whisky on Monday."

Kovac adds, "This is Motley Crue we're talking about. Everyone is expecting a concert, and a wrestling match may break out."

The logo of national arena promoter AEG Live also appears on the invite, as does that of Island Records, though Kovac claims, "in 30 years I've never gone with a national promoter."

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2004, 09:00:10 AM »

M?TLEY CR?E's new single, "If I Die Tomorrow" (Island/IDJMG) has been posted online in streaming audio at AOL.com. Listen to it at this location. A new band photo has been posted online here.

"We want to thank you in advance for kicking this song in the ass," bassist Nikki Sixx said in an online posting. "I hope you all love it as much as we do. AOL has it right now on First Listen. Keyword: Motley.

"Also, yes, I co-wrote the song with the guys in SIMPLE PLAN. Thanks... See ya around?"

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2004, 01:34:02 PM »

I'm not gonna download that AOL crap; I'll wait a little.

Any thoughts on the song?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2004, 07:12:49 PM »

not too bad, i liked it Smiley

sounded a bit single-mtv-ish Tongue

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2004, 07:13:18 PM »

I'd say it's awfully shitty, and I don't know where the hell they think that song's going to get played besides AOL radio (which is hilarious in itself). They're being annoying. Shout at the Devil is amazing, but just no.

I still like rapperboy though and am at least glad he's returned to actual instruments.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2004, 07:47:18 PM »

I'm not gonna download that AOL crap; I'll wait a little.

Any thoughts on the song?
Yeah ActiveX plug-ins are pure evil!

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2004, 10:55:22 PM »

. Shout at the Devil is amazing,

oh god i love that album, vince is just god on that album and the music rocks yes

I liked this new song even though it's far from shout

anyone else heard it?

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2004, 06:40:14 AM »

I wouldnt pay to see anyone who lowered themself to be on the Surreal Life on VH1. Nikki, Lee, and Mars dont need washed up, sell out, i'll do anything for money Vince.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2004, 08:49:09 AM »

Several brand new photos of the reunited M?TLEY CR?E have been posted at Launch. www.launch.com/motley crue.

Former L.A. GUNS guitarist Tracii Guns, who co-founded BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION with M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx, has slammed the new CR?E single "If I Die Tomorrow" (audio) as "shit."

Writing to Metal Sludge's "Gossip Board", Guns said, "OK, I am the biggest M?TLEY fan in the world and this new song sucks donkey's ass, elephant's ass and my mom's ass. Vince's [Neil] voice has never been better and they made him sing this shit. I am embarrassed. Yes, Nikki's my best friend, but I ain't goin' along with this one 'cause I would look like a donkey's donkey.

"Look at it this way... If I brought in a song like that for BRIDES, I would surely get fired and Nikki would be very vocal with his opinion as well. That's what friends do. Unfortunately, friends don't always listen to each other.

"On the flipside, I hope it is a major smash hit!"

« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 08:51:52 AM by Malcolm » Logged

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2004, 08:57:38 AM »

M?TLEY CR?E will tentatively kick off their North American reunion tour on February 17 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Although no official announcement is likely to come before the band's press conference in Hollywood, CA on Monday (Dec. 6), these are the dates that are believed to have been confirmed for the tour so far:

Feb. 17 ? Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Office Depot Center
Feb. 18 ? Tampa, FL @ St. Pete Times Forum
Feb. 20 ? Greenville, SC @ Bi-Lo Center
Feb. 22 ? Cleveland. OH @ Gund Arena
Feb. 23 ? Toronto, ONT @ Air Canada Centre
Feb. 25 ? Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
Feb. 27 ? Ottawa, ONT @ Corel Centre
Feb. 28 ? Hartford, CT @ Hartford Civic Center
Mar. 01 ? Boston. MA @ Fleet Center
Mar. 03 ? New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
Mar. 04 ? Philadelphia, PA @ Wachovia Spectrum
Mar. 06 ? Washington, D.C. @ MCI Center
Mar. 08 ? Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center
Mar. 10 ? Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
Mar. 12 ? Milwaukee, WI @ U.S. Cellular Arena
Mar. 14 ? Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
Mar. 15 ? Kansas City, MO @ Kemper Arena
Mar. 17 ? Dallas, TX @ Nokia Live
Mar. 19 ? Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
Mar. 20 ? Phoenix, AZ @ Cricket Pavilion Glendale Arena
Mar. 22 ? San Diego, CA @ Coors Amphitheatre
Mar. 23 ? Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
Mar. 25 ? Reno/Fresno @ TBA
Mar. 26 ? Oakland, CA @ Oakland Arena

M?TLEY CR?E/BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION bassist Nikki Sixx has posted the following message to the "Diary" section of CR?E's official web site:

"Today we were hanging out and Tommy [Lee] said something that made a lot of sense to us. He said, 'You know, sometimes you go into something thinking it's gonna be the way it used to be, but when you finally get there, it's not what you expected.'

"On that note? I think it's fair to say we've been having a good time getting our feet wet. Thanks for the support on 'if i die tomorrow'. We feel it's a breath of fresh air for us. We've always been about doing the unexpected.

"So what's next?

"Live?"

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2004, 12:21:52 PM »

"Look at it this way... If I brought in a song like that for BRIDES, I would surely get fired and Nikki would be very vocal with his opinion as well. That's what friends do. Unfortunately, friends don't always listen to each other.

"On the flipside, I hope it is a major smash hit!"

It was not very good, but not bad imo, typical mtv nonsense

I got into it, and uh... your link dosen't redirect to the motley pics, i've seen em' and ...

someone look pretty unrecognisable, but i'm glad they back and making music again peace

Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2004, 01:19:18 PM »

So their tentative first date is a city just around the corner from here. Interesting. It'll depend on how much I'm expected to pay. That new single isn't a surprising direction for them, but I just really don't want to sit through tracks like that.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2004, 01:28:25 PM »

i wanna hear vince scream again Undecided

they haven't had so much of that on their albums, since 85,

and great music to top it ok
« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 03:53:40 PM by norway » Logged

Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2004, 03:36:38 PM »

I really like the new song, personally.  The only problem I have with it is that it's missing a scorching Mick Mars solo.  I guess the Crue, always chronic trendhoppers, feel that a guitar solo would be inappropriate to the modern rock sound featured in the song.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: