Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:16:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Go Bengals!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Go Bengals!  (Read 8328 times)
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 03:13:41 AM »

NICE!  The team closest to where I live sporting WTTJ..theres a high school here that has a huge banner that covers almost the entire football field that says WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE in black and gold...u can see it on the road driving past...i'll have to get a pic of it.
John Galt
Rocker

Peace Sells... But still no one is buying goddamit

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 04:16:59 AM »

American football is a combination of Rugby and Chess.? The athletes in american football are bigger, stronger and faster than soccer (intl. football) or rugby.? (NFL EUROPE was a extremely bad representation of our football, filled with mostly guys that couldn't even play on a decent college team).? I glad that Beckem or whatever the fuck his name is is now over here... It has been one hell of a joke in our media... (entertainment). No disrespect because things are a lot different over here. This was supposedly the second coming of Jesus and supposedly going to convert us into a soccer (intl football)l nation. The only type of soccer (intl. football) that has and ever will make it big in the USA is womans... Tear off those damn shirts!

Zach Thomas was a nut... though not the nuttiest guy to play the game...? Good jersey to have. But as far as guns n roses go... they are played at every american football stadium all the fucking time... BTW they are nicknamed the Bungles.... Bungle in the Jungle is the real one...

rofl

American Football is a combination of rugby and chess?!!!  Uh yeah - its like CHess becuase it is soo boring to watch, and play stops every 20 seconds...

American football athletes are bigger, stronger and faster ...  hum given the poor darlings rest every 20 secs they should be raring to go.  Rugby Union or League is played over 80 minutes (not 60 minutes) and they don't stop play every few seconds.  Oh yeah and there are no gay crash helmets worn, and significantly less padding...  people get bitten, punched, stamped on in the rucks and they carry on without going back to the sidelines for the half dozen coaches to tell them what to do next...  players have the skill, ability and brains to adapt as the game progresses....  So please don't liken American Football to rugby. 

However the cheerleaders are well fit - they would be welcome at any Rugby match over here...  Grin beer
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 11:24:39 AM »

I hope that big cry baby LT get his leg busted in Foxboro sunday. LETS GO PATS!!!! beer

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2007, 05:56:47 PM »

Steelers > Bengals

Bengals suck Angry

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2007, 08:40:50 PM »

American football is a combination of Rugby and Chess.  The athletes in american football are bigger, stronger and faster than soccer (intl. football) or rugby.  (NFL EUROPE was a extremely bad representation of our football, filled with mostly guys that couldn't even play on a decent college team).  I glad that Beckem or whatever the fuck his name is is now over here... It has been one hell of a joke in our media... (entertainment). No disrespect because things are a lot different over here. This was supposedly the second coming of Jesus and supposedly going to convert us into a soccer (intl football)l nation. The only type of soccer (intl. football) that has and ever will make it big in the USA is womans... Tear off those damn shirts!

Zach Thomas was a nut... though not the nuttiest guy to play the game...  Good jersey to have. But as far as guns n roses go... they are played at every american football stadium all the fucking time... BTW they are nicknamed the Bungles.... Bungle in the Jungle is the real one...

rofl

American Football is a combination of rugby and chess?!!!  Uh yeah - its like CHess becuase it is soo boring to watch, and play stops every 20 seconds...

American football athletes are bigger, stronger and faster ...  hum given the poor darlings rest every 20 secs they should be raring to go.  Rugby Union or League is played over 80 minutes (not 60 minutes) and they don't stop play every few seconds.  Oh yeah and there are no gay crash helmets worn, and significantly less padding...  people get bitten, punched, stamped on in the rucks and they carry on without going back to the sidelines for the half dozen coaches to tell them what to do next...  players have the skill, ability and brains to adapt as the game progresses....  So please don't liken American Football to rugby. 

However the cheerleaders are well fit - they would be welcome at any Rugby match over here...  Grin beer

LMAO... You don't want america to become a Rugby nation... Believe me... Guys bigger than brick shit houses that can run with world class sprinters... hit you.... Rugby players are bad asses but NFL football players are like Terminators...  The cheeleaders...   beer
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2007, 12:11:33 AM »

now they are saying the famous PATS .that they cheated all along.looking at plays or something.cheated some good teams out of the superbowl.i don't know what ta think about that one.

the one an only horsey !
John Galt
Rocker

Peace Sells... But still no one is buying goddamit

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2007, 04:34:23 AM »

American football is a combination of Rugby and Chess.? The athletes in american football are bigger, stronger and faster than soccer (intl. football) or rugby.? (NFL EUROPE was a extremely bad representation of our football, filled with mostly guys that couldn't even play on a decent college team).? I glad that Beckem or whatever the fuck his name is is now over here... It has been one hell of a joke in our media... (entertainment). No disrespect because things are a lot different over here. This was supposedly the second coming of Jesus and supposedly going to convert us into a soccer (intl football)l nation. The only type of soccer (intl. football) that has and ever will make it big in the USA is womans... Tear off those damn shirts!

Zach Thomas was a nut... though not the nuttiest guy to play the game...? Good jersey to have. But as far as guns n roses go... they are played at every american football stadium all the fucking time... BTW they are nicknamed the Bungles.... Bungle in the Jungle is the real one...

rofl

American Football is a combination of rugby and chess?!!!? Uh yeah - its like CHess becuase it is soo boring to watch, and play stops every 20 seconds...

American football athletes are bigger, stronger and faster ...? hum given the poor darlings rest every 20 secs they should be raring to go.? Rugby Union or League is played over 80 minutes (not 60 minutes) and they don't stop play every few seconds.? Oh yeah and there are no gay crash helmets worn, and significantly less padding...? people get bitten, punched, stamped on in the rucks and they carry on without going back to the sidelines for the half dozen coaches to tell them what to do next...? players have the skill, ability and brains to adapt as the game progresses....? So please don't liken American Football to rugby.?

However the cheerleaders are well fit - they would be welcome at any Rugby match over here...? Grin beer

LMAO... You don't want america to become a Rugby nation... Believe me... Guys bigger than brick shit houses that can run with world class sprinters... hit you.... Rugby players are bad asses but NFL football players are like Terminators...? The cheeleaders...? ?beer

My dear boy - I can agree whole heartedly on the cheerleaders - however as the current Rugby World CUp is being played in France (USA played Two, lost two) I suggest you check out the New Zealand All Blacks next match - Strength, pace, sublime skill - all in one package - Engand maybe current World Champions but after we struggled to beat the good ole USofA - that crown is going to be going elsewhere... 

I have no doubt NFL players are finley honed to heir positions - top rugby players are more all round athletes IMO  e.g. soes a Wide Receiver or running back make many tackles - does the kciker do anything else other than kick - do offensive line men ever handle the ball?  In rugby forwards and backs both have to have ball handling and tackling skills, strength and ideally pace... 
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: