Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:25:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Osama bin Laden plans on new video on 9/11
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Osama bin Laden plans on new video on 9/11  (Read 13734 times)
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2007, 05:46:42 PM »

Knowledge is man's pursuit. Various disiplines might provide technological advances as the fruit of the quest, but knowledge is the quest ... first and foremost.

I get that. ?It would be really cool to be an academic intellectual with a shit load of degrees. ?I can't think of anything better than being paid just to think. ?The problem is that there isn't a high demand for that job and your average person doesn't possess the intelligence or drive to make it that far. ?If we're going to pay for people to go to school, there should be performance requirements as well as a realistic assessment of what that person is capale of. ?I like the idea of a free society where anyone can study anything they want, but they should have to pay for that. ?When you bring the government in, you have rules and regulations. ?Have you seen some of the area of study out there now? ?Sex is a fucking college major! ?Do you want your tax dollars going to some 18 year old virgin so he can laugh and giggle in some bullshit class? ?If I found Alladin's lantern one of my wishes would be for a Utopia where every person lived how they wanted the only problem is there'd be utter chaos. ?You want to live in bliss, you're only viable option is the Matrix, good luck.

Not sure what planet you went to school on, but my scholarship required me to have a specific grade point average which I had to keep or lose it all together.

As far as "sex" being a college major.......you need to be a bit more specific guy.? Sex therapists actually have quite a growing career field (I'm suspecting it's because of all the bathroom stall patrolling going on these days and such)....Gender Conflict, which is the big kid term for what you're bantering about, actually plays a part in a lot of jobs such as marketing, political science, biology, etc.? I took a gender conflict class my freshman year of college and yes I'll admit it was perhaps the most banal class that I had subject wise, it was easy to see where it was tied to the other areas of study I mentioned.?

No, I'm not talking about Gender Conflict, although that too would be a waste of time - see a psychologist.? I'm talking about people who make their own degrees and study fucking.? You can basically make up your own degree.?

People aren't talking about scholarship requirements, those are funded by private organizations.? Some people here are advocating free college for all in any area of study.? That is what I think is bullshit.? Unrestricted college at our exspense is one of the dumbest ideas ever.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 06:12:56 PM by Walter O'Dim » Logged
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2007, 06:19:20 PM »

to both sides, WTF does this have to do with bin Laden and his new tape?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2007, 11:18:19 PM »

Oh, right, that.

I think it's a fake. hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
SLCPUNK
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2007, 01:07:36 AM »

I'm a capitalist who believes  the market can work everything out.  Read some Milton Friedman (his own works, not some video on Google) and then come talk to me.  I've read your book and frankly I found it wanting.

I'm a capitalist, but I have no problem helping others-you seem to absolutely loath it. Helping others is what makes us human. You attack those less fortunate than yourself, which is an incredible selfish and thankless behavior. Attacking others, rather than helping them, shows the true measure of a man, the act itself is absolutely despicable, and you fill the shoes quite well.

While we are on the subject of capitalism, I'd like to tell you about our latest product currently under production.  "W-sea-tea-Dim-shot" (Traded under the symbol "DICK"), is an exciting new tongue condom that not only allows you to safely caress the posterior of closeted republican senators, but also reverses the aging process!

Hand made, rich in antioxidants extracted from an eclectic assortment of green teas indigenous to the Zhejiang Province, and sea salt. Next filled with white glue, so they will not slip during use, and finally trimmed to size.

"W-sea-tea-Dim-shot--mmmm mmmm good!"

(50% of the proceeds go to help those less fortunate than yourself attain a higher education.)
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2007, 01:11:11 AM »

I'm a capitalist who believes? the market can work everything out.? Read some Milton Friedman (his own works, not some video on Google) and then come talk to me.? I've read your book and frankly I found it wanting.

I'm a capitalist, but I have no problem helping others-you seem to absolutely loath it. Helping others is what makes us human. You attack those less fortunate than yourself, which is an incredible selfish and thankless behavior. Attacking others, rather than helping them, shows the true measure of a man, the act itself is absolutely despicable, and you fill the shoes quite well.

While we are on the subject of capitalism, I'd like to tell you about our latest product currently under production.? "W-sea-tea-Dim-shot" (Traded under the symbol "DICK"), is an exciting new tongue condom that not only allows you to safely caress the posterior of closeted republican senators, but also reverses the aging process!

Hand made, rich in antioxidants extracted from an eclectic assortment of green teas indigenous to the Zhejiang Province, and sea salt. Next filled with white glue, so they will not slip during use, and finally trimmed to size.

"W-sea-tea-Dim-shot--mmmm mmmm good!"

(50% of the proceeds go to help those less fortunate than yourself attain a higher education.)

Are you still denying you're not Bud Fox?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2007, 01:19:09 AM »

Fox is the real man behind it all, a creative genius, I'll admit. I'm just an investor who got damn lucky believing in a dick cream business when nobody else would. Although there were some early failures. The accidental shipment of pygmy DNA led to several lawsuits. Most of those affected regularly post here and out of spite and revenge (See above poster) Pay no mind to those needle dick bug fuckers.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2007, 01:37:11 AM »

Haha, remember that next time you want to bring up me being banned for "scum bag" moves.  All the shit you pulled under Bud Fox got you banned, then you came back.  Haha, man you're hilarious.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2007, 01:44:08 AM »

Haha, remember that next time you want to bring up me being banned for "scum bag" moves.  All the shit you pulled under Bud Fox got you banned, then you came back.  Haha, man you're hilarious.

What are you talking about?
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2007, 03:02:18 PM »

I think MC Osama is trying to compete with Kanye and 50 Cent.  If they out sell OBL will he retire?
Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2007, 07:25:32 PM »

Wow, too bad this topic went south.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »

Wow, too bad this topic went south.

Nah, it is ok. The political/war ones always do. We're big boys, and we can handle it.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2007, 10:43:14 PM »

Yeah I kind of saw this coming though...? Hey maybe one way to deal Bin Laden a mental blow, is to not show his videos or audios.? I would think his ego wouldn't be able to handle being ignored by the general public.? That's his game to hide and send messages when he feels the need.? The govt's can still watch for him and maybe he'll get a bit more brazen and tip his top to where he is exactly.? He may come out to scold Democrats even more, because they hold more power in congress and yet a war still is being fought.? Republican nor Democrat should not respond to his rants.? He is still the one responsible for 9-11 so why should our media allow a platform for him to speak and why should our representatives resond?? Does he deserve a response?? At least our senators and representatives should stand united against of all people Bin Laden.? Who give's a shit what he thinks or what he thinks we should do?? He is just twisting the short hairs of fear to create public alarm and our elected officials feel they should open their pie hole's in response?? Shut the fuck up.? Let the people tell them what to say and when to say it.? A new term limits thread should be started to see what people think.? It would also get our politicians to think as well.? Again I say term limits would serve us well, or force them to serve us better.? ?

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2007, 06:00:53 PM »

so anyone know if theres a new vid or is the bastard still in exile?

i don't know i haven't heard anything i just got home not to long ago.....

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Dark Angel
Rocker

Life is what happens in-between...

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2007, 06:24:26 PM »

so anyone know if theres a new vid or is the bastard still in exile?

i don't know i haven't heard anything i just got home not to long ago.....

peace

There came a new one today where Osama thanked the once who did the terror. With him speakin and pics of the terror in the background. And a video of one of the terrorists before the terror saying his will and with what he would do! So yeah there was some Sad

bfoot - "Life's too damn short to be upset about what you don't have ?
enjoy what you do have"
www.bumblefoot.com
www.baldfreak.com
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2007, 02:11:57 AM »

I'm glad at least Dubya is no longer worried about Osama....at least our President has his priorities straight  Roll Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2007, 02:18:07 AM »

I'm glad at least Dubya is no longer worried about Osama....at least our President has his priorities straight  Roll Eyes

Why should he? Saddam attacked us on 9-11, remember?
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2007, 10:10:34 AM »

3500 more lives, 6 years, nearly a trillion dollars, and that son of a bitch is still alive.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2007, 10:19:44 AM »

3500 more lives, 6 years, nearly a trillion dollars, and that son of a bitch is still alive.

Amazing really isn't it.? Either is really good at hide and seek, or some people aren't trying to hard to find him.

CD will be out when it's out. ....
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2007, 10:25:51 AM »

The real irony is that the world would be a lot safer place without the expenditure of the money or lives.

Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2007, 07:55:21 PM »

I'm glad at least Dubya is no longer worried about Osama....at least our President has his priorities straight? Roll Eyes

Whether getting UBL is important or not, his capture better not be one of Bush's top 5 priorities.  His top priorities (IMO) should be more focused on our own country. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: