Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:22:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 220 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!  (Read 1418486 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #2500 on: June 09, 2007, 03:39:11 AM »

Photoshopped pictures are not allowed.

People take them and use them for their publications, we've seen it happening before.

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #2501 on: June 09, 2007, 04:11:39 AM »

The 12/29/01 pic with the Jerry Rice jersey above is Axl's best look by far.  He needs to go back to it!  But then again he can do whatever he wants, but when I was at this show he looked bad ass.  I'm not trying to judge the dudes looks, just giving him props on when he was on top of his game.  His new look is worn out..but to new audiences it's obviously a huge change.  I guess thats why he keeps hanging on to the dreads.....
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #2502 on: June 09, 2007, 04:44:31 AM »

No offense to anyone, but Axl's hair is braided, not in dreads. Dreadlocks are something completely different. Think Rob Zombie circa White Zombie.
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2503 on: June 09, 2007, 05:13:12 AM »

...you're fuckin' crazy... Roll Eyes

"...It don't really matter..."
clau68
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2504 on: June 09, 2007, 08:11:51 AM »

Although I love the Axl?s long hair, I don?t miss his hair anymore, I like his new hair style too.  I think that Axl looks great these days. I think that he is in an excellent shape and he looks really beautiful in the Mexico?s picture.
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #2505 on: June 09, 2007, 06:09:15 PM »

this brother and sister?

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #2506 on: June 09, 2007, 06:17:37 PM »

yes im pretty sure.stuart n' amy.

the one an only horsey !
isa
« Reply #2507 on: June 09, 2007, 06:40:14 PM »

yes, Stuart n Amy, does anybody has a new, recent piscture of them? 'cause that would be a real rare pic! yes
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #2508 on: June 09, 2007, 06:53:06 PM »

yes, Stuart n Amy, does anybody has a new, recent piscture of them? 'cause that would be a real rare pic! yes

I can understand wanting to see pics of Axl.  But wouldn't pics of his family be kinda an invasion of their privacy?  nervous

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2509 on: June 09, 2007, 06:54:10 PM »

I can understand wanting to see pics of Axl.  But wouldn't pics of his family be kinda an invasion of their privacy?  nervous

Yes.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #2510 on: June 09, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »

i agree.
i was surprized to see that old pic.on one of axl's myspace's lol.there is a pic of him and amy.not very new but new enough.she is hugging him in the pic.

the one an only horsey !
isa
« Reply #2511 on: June 09, 2007, 07:35:56 PM »

yeah ok, I agree too. I mean I saw pics of him with his per. assitent n his new or old girlfriend, just hagin' out, in a coffee place, n I just wonder if exist any pic with his brother or sister.

with no bad intention.
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #2512 on: June 09, 2007, 07:43:08 PM »

Shaft
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2513 on: June 09, 2007, 08:27:26 PM »

Axl is a famous guy,when u are famuos u dont have a privacy,and when pics,or others things are on the net,anyone can use.

P.S:Sorry very sorry for my english.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #2514 on: June 09, 2007, 08:32:42 PM »

Axl is a famous guy,when u are famuos u dont have a privacy,and when pics,or others things are on the net,anyone can use.

Not here they can't.
Shaft
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2515 on: June 09, 2007, 08:57:38 PM »

Not here they can't.
Ok sorry i don't know this,here in Italy can do this.
ForeverGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2516 on: June 10, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »

shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #2517 on: June 10, 2007, 05:08:36 PM »

Not here they can't.

well AdZ you're so true Roll Eyes

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
Sickthings3
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2518 on: June 10, 2007, 06:18:31 PM »

Yea, but they are talking that there shouldn't be pictures of Axl's family. Which is true, just because Axl is the singer of GNR doesn't give people the right to go and take pictures of his sister and brother. I understand the original poster's question, as if there were pictures of them hanging out (like the ones of him dancing at a cafe with Beta and his GF), but people (not the original poster) should not expect to see pictures of his family just because they are related to Axl.
So ADZ was saying that here on HTGTH, we can't post pictures of Axl's family (I'm assuming without Axl) because that is an invasion of privacy.   
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2519 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:19 AM »

Yea, but they are talking that there shouldn't be pictures of Axl's family. Which is true, just because Axl is the singer of GNR doesn't give people the right to go and take pictures of his sister and brother. I understand the original poster's question, as if there were pictures of them hanging out (like the ones of him dancing at a cafe with Beta and his GF), but people (not the original poster) should not expect to see pictures of his family just because they are related to Axl.
So ADZ was saying that here on HTGTH, we can't post pictures of Axl's family (I'm assuming without Axl) because that is an invasion of privacy.? ?

l take it youre saying? its like? Axl visits this site everyday and sees people who post pics of his family , he goes nuts and does not want anything to do with the family cause he's too embarrased to speak about them. why would Axl care about this site? to him the Internet is shit, so AdZ stop being an annoying and fulla shit freak just cause you are a HTGTH Crew Member, u sound as if u own the fuckin site, and last but not least don't tell me what to do man you don't own me

with all due respect shaunie.. the one you replied to aint AdZ hihi
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 220 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: