Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:42:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 220 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!  (Read 1383188 times)
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #3160 on: May 22, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »

probably some trashy chicks mag like e news or somethin

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #3161 on: May 22, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »

They've probably gotten this from other message boards which is hardly reliable.  For example........http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=107838&st=0

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3162 on: May 22, 2008, 11:32:43 AM »

They've probably gotten this from other message boards which is hardly reliable

Exactly.

I bet November_Rain won't answer the question.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #3163 on: May 22, 2008, 12:05:14 PM »

^ you mean it wasn't Sasha in that picture?

he wasn't with sasha then.it was before her i think.he is still with sasha now though.that is what i had herd awhile ago.he is still with sasha.

Nop, I think they aren?t together anymore.

This really is none of our business.

But I'm curious where you heard this since it seems like a few of you are repeating the same story over and over again.

I haven't seen anything about it in any news articles.

So, please enlighten us. Where did you hear that?

/jarmo

well i herd it from a good source,beta.that they are still together.and that she is great sasha.so she must of got on beta's good side this sasha.ive herd rumors of them being split up too.but had to ask and found out.they are still together an i know it's not anyone's business.but sometimes truth has to be told.someone by the name of pinetree was spreding rumors about sasha.so i put them rumors to sleep sorta by finding out more.it was on another site that that happened.so that is why i found out the truth.sorry jarmo if it's too bold but i couldn't see them rumors being spred about her.

the one an only horsey !
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #3164 on: May 23, 2008, 05:32:57 AM »

^ you mean it wasn't Sasha in that picture?

he wasn't with sasha then.it was before her i think.he is still with sasha now though.that is what i had herd awhile ago.he is still with sasha.

Nop, I think they aren?t together anymore.

This really is none of our business.

But I'm curious where you heard this since it seems like a few of you are repeating the same story over and over again.

I haven't seen anything about it in any news articles.

So, please enlighten us. Where did you hear that?

/jarmo

well i herd it from a good source,beta.that they are still together.and that she is great sasha.so she must of got on beta's good side this sasha.ive herd rumors of them being split up too.but had to ask and found out.they are still together an i know it's not anyone's business.but sometimes truth has to be told.someone by the name of pinetree was spreding rumors about sasha.so i put them rumors to sleep sorta by finding out more.it was on another site that that happened.so that is why i found out the truth.sorry jarmo if it's too bold but i couldn't see them rumors being spred about her.

Thanks for clearing that up horsey...
 Roll Eyes

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #3165 on: May 23, 2008, 11:52:56 AM »

ok why the eyes then ?
im rollin mine too belive me.im not saying shit on web sites anymore.it just gets twisted all around.all the time.im not lieing ok.if you want to act or make it seem like i am ,GO AHEAD BE MY GUEST !

and by the way ,i go out of my way.all the time to find things out.and why ,who cares really.cuase really you or anyone don't care either.it's just a waist of time for me now.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 12:03:30 PM by horsey » Logged

the one an only horsey !
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3166 on: May 23, 2008, 01:29:35 PM »

I don't always agree with horsey, but she's right.

Don't believe everything you read online from all these unnamed sources who have no clue about anything.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3167 on: May 23, 2008, 03:08:51 PM »

some fans are constantly in jealous fits, it appears.    yes
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #3168 on: May 23, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »

And here is my favourite pic.. Why cant we take back the time to how it used to be?

anyone know when/where this pic was taken, I like it a lot.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3169 on: May 23, 2008, 07:30:40 PM »

Her name is Kat Mack.  She's a model.

Are you sure it's Kat Mack?  This woman looks a little long in the tooth...I only found one other photo of Kat & she looked much younger & prettier(sorry).

I'm sure.  It is Kat Mack.  There were a few more pictures of them out and about in London, I believe.  One set of pictures was her in a long red dress.  But I agree with you.  There are other pictures of her looking young and beautiful, but it is the same woman.
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #3170 on: May 24, 2008, 05:32:21 AM »

Are you sure it's Kat Mack?  This woman looks a little long in the tooth...I only found one other photo of Kat & she looked much younger & prettier(sorry).

I'm sure.  It is Kat Mack.  There were a few more pictures of them out and about in London, I believe.  One set of pictures was her in a long red dress.  But I agree with you.  There are other pictures of her looking young and beautiful, but it is the same woman.
Isn't her name Sophie Anderton?

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #3171 on: May 24, 2008, 06:47:46 AM »

I don't always agree with horsey, but she's right.

Don't believe everything you read online from all these unnamed sources who have no clue about anything.

/jarmo

well this ole' gal thanks you very kindly ,jarmo '
makes it all worth the while chumlies lol.

the one an only horsey !
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3172 on: May 24, 2008, 11:41:11 AM »

Isn't her name Sophie Anderton?

No.  It's Kat Mack.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #3173 on: May 24, 2008, 12:27:15 PM »

And here is my favourite pic.. Why cant we take back the time to how it used to be?

anyone know when/where this pic was taken, I like it a lot.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #3174 on: May 26, 2008, 06:04:58 AM »

ok why the eyes then ?
im rollin mine too belive me.im not saying shit on web sites anymore.it just gets twisted all around.all the time.im not lieing ok.if you want to act or make it seem like i am ,GO AHEAD BE MY GUEST !

and by the way ,i go out of my way.all the time to find things out.and why ,who cares really.cuase really you or anyone don't care either.it's just a waist of time for me now.

I just find it strange that this is up for discussion in the first place. It's not our business and to be frank i think these kind of discussions should be deleted sooner than som other discussions that are not allowed on here. I like the fact that this place is tidy and practically free for bullshit.

The fact that you have contacted Beta about this is just wierd. And that you post what's been said between you and here is even worse imo. EVEN if it clears up a stupid fuckin rumor that have no business beeing discussed here in the first place,,,

But you're right and of course, like Jarmo said, which is kind of stating the obvious, "Don't believe everything you read online from all these unnamed sources who have no clue about anything."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 08:11:09 AM by erose » Logged

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3175 on: May 26, 2008, 08:49:03 AM »

I just find it strange that this is up for discussion in the first place. It's not our business and to be frank i think these kind of discussions should be deleted sooner than som other discussions that are not allowed on here. I like the fact that this place is tidy and practically free for bullshit.

The only reason this was allowed is because certain things had to be said in order to stop the bullshit.

It seems like some people will believe anything.

/jarmo

cattye
Headliner

queen of tumbledown

« Reply #3176 on: May 26, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »

Do you mean this red dress?

This is a blond, and the lady in the hat doesn't look like a blonde

Forgive them that tear down my soul
Bless them that they might grow old
And free them so that they may know
That it's never too late
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3177 on: May 26, 2008, 06:57:22 PM »

Do you mean this red dress?

This is a blond, and the lady in the hat doesn't look like a blonde

Yes, that red dress.  It's Kat Mack.  She looks like the same woman to me. 
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #3178 on: May 27, 2008, 11:22:35 AM »

ok why the eyes then ?

The fact that you have contacted Beta about this is just wierd. And that you post what's been said between you and here is even worse imo. EVEN if it clears up a stupid fuckin rumor that have no business beeing discussed here in the first place,,,

But you're right and of course, like Jarmo said, which is kind of stating the obvious, "Don't believe everything you read online from all these unnamed sources who have no clue about anything."

the fact that i contacted beta was to straightin out the rumor.nothing more then that ok.

the one an only horsey !
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #3179 on: May 30, 2008, 01:24:52 AM »

beer

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 220 Go Up Print 
« previous next »