Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 06:54:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228473 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 220 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!  (Read 1413848 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #3080 on: March 11, 2008, 09:32:27 PM »

Is that Steven Tyler in the background behind Axl?

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
SINSHINE
VIP

"I knew the storm was getting closer!"

« Reply #3081 on: March 11, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »

Is that Steven Tyler in the background behind Axl?

No. Not sure who it is...but it's DEFINITELY NOT Steven Tyler.

"You could have a steam train...if you'd just lay down your tracks!" - P. Gabriel
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #3082 on: March 12, 2008, 05:36:31 AM »

Wasn't sure, just kinda looked like him!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #3083 on: March 12, 2008, 06:34:12 AM »

it's 89 or 90. i have it on a circus magazine from around that time and i don't think they have a time capsule. always loved that picture!
bklyn14
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3084 on: March 12, 2008, 11:32:15 AM »

Looks like Del James
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3085 on: March 12, 2008, 12:10:38 PM »

to sum up, del, gilby clarke and steven tyler look like each other?  hihi

well among them my bet would be del.
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #3086 on: March 12, 2008, 01:47:12 PM »

That ass pic is from '91 -- it was referenced in a July '92 article, which mentioned Axl being 29.

"There was a picture of Axl Rose in a magazine recently. The article was about an LA pleasure palace where empty beautiful people -- those bastards! -- come to shake their booties and girls get in by showing their implants to the doorman. Axl was only mentioned once in the piece, but the picture was perfect. Bloated, bleary, grinning a grin of bewildered entitlement as he pulled up the dress of a clinging girl to show the gorgeous ass upon which he had just written his name, the Axl in the photo was a vector for fantasies of fascination and resentment, a template of full-throttle bawling and bellowing, grabbing and eating. 'Really revolting,' commented the person who showed me the picture. That's how you're supposed to react, but I don't know. . . If I was a twenty-nine-year-old rock star and I was out of my skull and a beautiful girl came and wiped herself on me, I'd write my name on her ass too."

What utter bollocks!  Am I looking at the same photo?!  I despair of journos, really I do.    Roll Eyes

Try "healthy and happy" as a more accurate and fair description.    ok

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #3087 on: March 12, 2008, 04:16:43 PM »

That ass pic is from '91 -- it was referenced in a July '92 article, which mentioned Axl being 29.

"There was a picture of Axl Rose in a magazine recently. The article was about an LA pleasure palace where empty beautiful people -- those bastards! -- come to shake their booties and girls get in by showing their implants to the doorman. Axl was only mentioned once in the piece, but the picture was perfect. Bloated, bleary, grinning a grin of bewildered entitlement as he pulled up the dress of a clinging girl to show the gorgeous ass upon which he had just written his name, the Axl in the photo was a vector for fantasies of fascination and resentment, a template of full-throttle bawling and bellowing, grabbing and eating. 'Really revolting,' commented the person who showed me the picture. That's how you're supposed to react, but I don't know. . . If I was a twenty-nine-year-old rock star and I was out of my skull and a beautiful girl came and wiped herself on me, I'd write my name on her ass too."

that is  funny as hell.i don't think ive ever herd things put that way lol.got a good laugh ,thanks.

the one an only horsey !
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #3088 on: March 13, 2008, 09:22:46 AM »

I'm not really following this thread, so forgive me, if it's been here before, but I saw this picture for the first time today, and since I really like it:

He looks so ... normal!  Grin

Restraint is for suckers.
clau68
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3089 on: March 13, 2008, 03:18:49 PM »

And so beautiful too Wink
cattye
Headliner

queen of tumbledown

« Reply #3090 on: March 13, 2008, 03:46:44 PM »

What was that article about?

I thought it might have been Steven Tyler in the background also.

I wonder if the girl got his name tattooed on there!!  Grin

Forgive them that tear down my soul
Bless them that they might grow old
And free them so that they may know
That it's never too late
cattye
Headliner

queen of tumbledown

« Reply #3091 on: March 13, 2008, 03:48:36 PM »

I'm not really following this thread, so forgive me, if it's been here before, but I saw this picture for the first time today, and since I really like it:

His (green) eyes stand out.

Forgive them that tear down my soul
Bless them that they might grow old
And free them so that they may know
That it's never too late
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #3092 on: March 13, 2008, 04:21:40 PM »

His (green) eyes stand out.

i love this picture! 
i so natural!

Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #3093 on: March 13, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »

^ Yeah! That's a really good pic!  yes Cool
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #3094 on: March 13, 2008, 06:29:38 PM »

I thought it might have been Steven Tyler in the background also.

I wonder if the girl got his name tattooed on there!!  Grin
[/quote

That pic is from an article in Details Magazine from '92 or so.  The gist of the article is that the author liked Axl depite her better judgement kinda thing.  She mentions having a dream about sitting next to Axl on an airplane.  I'll try to find it in my archives Wink
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 06:32:56 PM by smishkey » Logged

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
iamspartacus
Opening Act

« Reply #3095 on: March 14, 2008, 08:19:49 AM »

It's basically a feminist take on the old 'why good girls love bad boys' question. The author analyzes her attraction to Axl, or at least the agression and wildness he represents. Let me know if you'd like to read the piece and I'll pm it to you.

An' gettin' used was havin' fun. . .
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #3096 on: March 14, 2008, 09:42:20 PM »

It's basically a feminist take on the old 'why good girls love bad boys' question. The author analyzes her attraction to Axl, or at least the agression and wildness he represents. Let me know if you'd like to read the piece and I'll pm it to you.
Hey I am not who you are asking but I would love to read it if you wouldn't mind pm-ing it to me.  Thanks Smiley

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #3097 on: March 15, 2008, 01:14:41 PM »

yes i have to admit,ive fallin for bad boys all my life.

the one an only horsey !
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3098 on: March 15, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »

It's basically a feminist take on the old 'why good girls love bad boys' question.

I understand a girls ass is revolting to feminists.  how do they view sumo wrestlers?
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #3099 on: March 15, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »

I understand a girls ass is revolting to feminists.  how do they view sumo wrestlers?

On a widescreen telly?   Grin

BTW - That's a beautiful pic - thanks for posting, Schwarzgold.

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 220 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: