Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 08:42:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 220 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!  (Read 1386854 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2280 on: April 26, 2007, 11:14:10 AM »

that guy on that pic sure is tall.. baz aint exactly the midget
Elrothiel
« Reply #2281 on: April 26, 2007, 12:24:51 PM »

I've never seen this picture anywhere online before. Its from Wembley August 31st 1991 according to the poster I have with it on. I finally took a pic of it the other day so I could share it with y'all!

Does anyone have a version of it that wasn't photographed from a poster?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2282 on: April 26, 2007, 12:54:58 PM »

^cool pic gurl
Elrothiel
« Reply #2283 on: April 26, 2007, 01:40:52 PM »

Yea its a brilliant photograph!! I love his hair... drool love
mild_child
Opening Act

love the roses and believe in angels

« Reply #2284 on: April 27, 2007, 03:24:25 AM »

I am sooo disappointed with the new Axl, he is so stylish that he seems Paris Hilton . I really miss the old one  Cry

once, someone said: "live and let die"
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #2285 on: April 27, 2007, 05:21:58 AM »

I've never seen this picture anywhere online before. Its from Wembley August 31st 1991 according to the poster I have with it on. I finally took a pic of it the other day so I could share it with y'all!

Thanks for that, dahl. I'm watching "Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Videos" but I'm not computer savvy enough to upload some of the images for you.........

Um, I also think that as a guy in his early 40's, Axl looks mighty fine to me.......Guys in their 40's rock!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Elrothiel
« Reply #2286 on: April 27, 2007, 06:28:40 AM »

Thanks for that, dahl. I'm watching "Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Videos" but I'm not computer savvy enough to upload some of the images for you.........

Um, I also think that as a guy in his early 40's, Axl looks mighty fine to me.......Guys in their 40's rock!

No problem! Hmm... watch it on your computer, then use the PrtSc (Print Screen) key to try and get some screengrabs... after you've pressed the button, open any art program (even Paint!) and do Ctrl+V. It'll paste the screengrab onto the page. Keep in mind it might not work... but try anyway ok
Beefy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2287 on: April 27, 2007, 06:35:37 AM »

I love it how the guy on the right of axl is talking to him, and axls just looking away like, "what you have to say to me isn't important,
Dammm check out that hot blonde over their, mabye I can increase her revs... "
rofl
true! i dont know who is talking to him, i dont know if its kimi, but Axl doesnt seem very interested.  rofl

Axl's wearing ear plugs. He has to keep one ear turned in the direction of who he's talking to or else he won't be able to hear the guy.

And thanks for giving a perfect example of why celebs sometimes don't like their picture being taken.  rant

Thats Kimi Raikkonen the F1 driver so I doubt Axl's ignoring him! It's all to do with the ear plugs cos of the noise of the cars, even when idling F1 cars make one helluva racket
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2288 on: April 27, 2007, 06:46:17 AM »

No problem! Hmm... watch it on your computer, then use the PrtSc (Print Screen) key to try and get some screengrabs... after you've pressed the button, open any art program (even Paint!) and do Ctrl+V. It'll paste the screengrab onto the page. Keep in mind it might not work... but try anyway ok

OK, as we say in Australia - I'll 'ave a go! Watch this space........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Elrothiel
« Reply #2289 on: April 27, 2007, 06:48:05 AM »

Okie dokie! *watching this space*.... wait... where's the space? hihi

Can't wait to see if it works!! Cheesy
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2290 on: April 27, 2007, 07:13:30 AM »

Okie dokie! *watching this space*.... wait... where's the space? hihi

Can't wait to see if it works!! Cheesy

Damm! After much button pressing it looks like I have to update my DVD decoder. Will do this soon. Thanks for the tip on uploading - at least our hearts and minds are in the right place!!! Grin

Some things are well worth waiting for......
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 07:15:49 AM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #2291 on: April 27, 2007, 08:11:54 AM »

I love it how the guy on the right of axl is talking to him, and axls just looking away like, "what you have to say to me isn't important,
rofl
true! i dont know who is talking to him, i dont know if its kimi, but Axl doesnt seem very interested.? rofl

Axl's wearing ear plugs. He has to keep one ear turned in the direction of who he's talking to or else he won't be able to hear the guy.

And thanks for giving a perfect example of why celebs sometimes don't like their picture being taken.? rant

WOW, someone doesn't have a sense of humour,

although knowing your kinda posts its not suprising,
seriously dude lighten up,
otherwise ur face is going to shrivel up and it will be impossible to ever be happy (as long as theirs mirrors around)

(btw that was a joke to , incase you dont get it   hihi)

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Kaleigh
Headliner

Fucking Off In G

« Reply #2292 on: April 28, 2007, 04:12:15 AM »

Very find nice, SG!  I'm loving his hair.   Grin

San Francisco, CA 9/21/06
Universal City, CA 12/17/06
Mountain View, CA 10/20/12
Las Vegas, NV 11/24/12
San Francisco, CA 8/9/2016
Edward Rose
« Reply #2293 on: April 28, 2007, 02:51:37 PM »

---image---

rofl
true! i dont know who is talking to him, i dont know if its kimi, but Axl doesnt seem very interested.  rofl

And thanks for giving a perfect example of why celebs sometimes don't like their picture being takenrant

WOW, someone doesn't have a sense of humour,

although knowing your kinda posts its not suprising,
seriously dude lighten up,
otherwise ur face is going to shrivel up and it will be impossible to ever be happy (as long as theirs mirrors around)

(btw that was a joke to , incase you dont get it   hihi)

Well gee. SorrEEE. A bit hard to tell with "text" communication whether someone is kidding or not.

How about this. When you're all grown up and if you ever get the chance to live with a woman, leave her a note one morning saying, "You looked fat laying in bed this morning before I left the house." Then later that night when you're sleeping on the couch because your "Just kidding" didn't fly with her, think about this thread.  rofl
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #2294 on: April 28, 2007, 03:24:25 PM »

Well gee. SorrEEE. A bit hard to tell with "text" communication whether someone is kidding or not.

How about this. When you're all grown up and if you ever get the chance to live with a woman, leave her a note one morning saying, "You looked fat laying in bed this morning before I left the house." Then later that night when you're sleeping on the couch because your "Just kidding" didn't fly with her, think about this thread.  rofl

Stop being so ridiculous and annoying.
Edward Rose
« Reply #2295 on: April 28, 2007, 06:14:08 PM »

"How about 'No' ya crazy British bastard"  beer

Gunns1 can speak for himself. If he's even a he... which is the reason I made my last comments to him/her. (No profile info but so quick to yap at ME)
blackvelvet
Banned
Headliner

sexcrimesex

« Reply #2296 on: April 29, 2007, 12:52:28 AM »

How about this. When you're all grown up and if you ever get the chance to live with a woman, leave her a note one morning saying, "You looked fat laying in bed this morning before I left the house." Then later that night when you're sleeping on the couch because your "Just kidding" didn't fly with her, think about this thread.? rofl

Stop being so fake.

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups

Myspace Page http://www.myspace.com/babyvicious
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2297 on: April 29, 2007, 03:52:19 AM »

How about this. When you're all grown up and if you ever get the chance to live with a woman, leave her a note one morning saying, "You looked fat laying in bed this morning before I left the house." Then later that night when you're sleeping on the couch because your "Just kidding" didn't fly with her, think about this thread.? rofl

Stop being so fake.
Quoting stupid internet slang:  "Pwned !"

hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #2298 on: April 29, 2007, 04:01:20 AM »

Stop being so fake.
Quoting stupid internet slang: "Pwned !"

hihi

Btw Edward Rose, I can speak for myself, its just I dont live every second of the day on the internet waiting for someone pathetic like you to reply to me, saying "booohoo, why doesnt gunns1 speak for himself"...

Which leds me to believe, that if you do spend every second of your life on the net,
then you would never experience a :

chance to live with a woman"
let alone ever be with one...

Seems like your little rant edward rose backfired, considering 2 people stuck up for someone who wasn't even here...

rofl rofl hihi peace

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Elrothiel
« Reply #2299 on: April 29, 2007, 07:24:15 AM »

Oh god... please lets not have another argument!!! There's been too many already!! Please!! Let it be!!

Get back to posting hot-ass rare pics of Axl!
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 220 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: