Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:44:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 220 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post your real rare (!) Axl pics here!  (Read 1424223 times)
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #1200 on: July 25, 2006, 06:57:50 PM »

This thread isn't about drug use. So take it somewhere else.

realtime visionary
Opening Act

Now we all know better.

« Reply #1201 on: July 25, 2006, 07:02:27 PM »

You're right, it's about Axl's photos, and I happen to think he looked a little "under the influence." If people can deviate from the topic of the post ("rare" pictures) by posting shit off the official photography book, then what's the harm in a little, mostly on-topic discussion about what Axl's doing and what he isn't, based on actual rare photos? Nobody was starting any trouble, it was a friendly conversation albeit with differing opinions and I know nobody would've said something if I commented on how drunk or stoned he was in older photo sets, so chill out.

Knowing you, it won't change a damn thing, but there was a time...
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1202 on: July 25, 2006, 07:06:24 PM »

remember the drug test in jail ?
it showed no drugs what so ever !

the one an only horsey !
realtime visionary
Opening Act

Now we all know better.

« Reply #1203 on: July 25, 2006, 07:10:02 PM »

remember the drug test in jail ?
it showed no drugs what so ever !

And coke only takes two days to get out of your system. I didn't say he had a problem or even a habit, both of those are pretty unlikely, but I do think he occasionally dabbles, and sometimes gets caught by cameras when under the influence (as is true for a lot of celebs).

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1204 on: July 25, 2006, 07:13:49 PM »

i don't think axl has anything to hide.guess the media likes to think he does.

the one an only horsey !
realtime visionary
Opening Act

Now we all know better.

« Reply #1205 on: July 25, 2006, 07:32:56 PM »

i don't think axl has anything to hide.guess the media likes to think he does.

Axl's a human being, just like the rest of us. He may not have anything to hide, per se, but there's a lot he doesn't share with the world. I know I don't go out and broadcast the intricacies of my daily life to complete strangers, so regardless of his fame, I'd never expect him to put everything on display for the "common man." The media in general is relentless when it comes to pursuing celebrities' so-called secrets... not because they think the people have anything to hide, either, but because putting a huge name on a small article makes money.

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1206 on: July 25, 2006, 07:57:45 PM »

http://patrickmcmullen.com/mysearch.aspx

these aren't rare.? but, i hadn't seen them. they are from rosario dawson's bday party in ny in May.

also, if anyone is wondering, the chick axl was seen with in the car who wore a black dress and then a red dress and was kissing her, well her name is Kat Mack.? you can do a search for her on patrickmcmullen.com too.

i read all of this on cd.com and it was also said that Axl was introduced to Kat by Dyan (a blurb was posted in the NY post or something). 

also, remember how no one could find infor on dyan O'Connor?? Well it's because her last name used to be Mansfield.? So if you search on gettyimages for dyan Mansfield, you will find her Wink
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 07:59:31 PM by dolphin » Logged
cb11214
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1207 on: July 25, 2006, 09:27:08 PM »

Here is the link for the NY Times:

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/kat_catches_axls_attention_pagesix_.htm

Here is another, you have to scroll down a bit:
http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/23/lets-get-this-party-started-top-stories-for-sunday-07-23-06/

she dosen't look like a young model Grin
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1208 on: July 25, 2006, 09:35:20 PM »

She's just another arm ornament for Axl.
cb11214
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1209 on: July 25, 2006, 09:44:18 PM »

I know, She certainly get around too when you google her, I really thought her and Dyan were the same woman, he seems to go for similiar looking women.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1210 on: July 25, 2006, 10:33:59 PM »

I know, She certainly get around too when you google her, I really thought her and Dyan were the same woman, he seems to go for similiar looking women.

I am guessing that Kat is no longer in the picture either because this incident happened in Instanbul so the NY post is late in reporting their so called gossip hihi

Fight for hotel

Former model, Deniz Akkaya and lead singer of 90s rock band Guns 'n Roses, Axl Rose, had left last night's after-show party together. It was later revealed that Rose, annoyed at Akkaya's insistence on going to the ?ırağan Palace Hotel, got out of the vehicle in Istanbul's Ortakoy.

Following their concert in Istanbul's Kuru ?eşme Arena, Guns N'Roses lead singer, Axl Rose requested that an after show party be organised, as in every country in which they perform. After the after show party, Axl Rose moved on to Istanbul's famous Sortie Club, where he was spotted spending hours chatting to former model Deniz Akkaya. Although their familiarity drew the attention of photographers and paparazzi alike, the result ceased to please either, as the couple split up following an argument in the cab they were sharing. It was later revealed that the argument was caused by Deniz Akkaya, who insisted on going to the ?ırağan Palace Hotel.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/4759383.asp?gid=74

This former model is VERY pretty.  Too bad no pictures of Axl and her.
gnrbr
Rocker

Everywhere i go i c ya

« Reply #1211 on: July 25, 2006, 10:48:05 PM »

these aren't rare.? but, i hadn't seen them. they are from rosario dawson's bday party in ny in May.

also, if anyone is wondering, the chick axl was seen with in the car who wore a black dress and then a red dress and was kissing her, well her name is Kat Mack.? you can do a search for her on patrickmcmullen.com too.

i read all of this on cd.com and it was also said that Axl was introduced to Kat by Dyan (a blurb was posted in the NY post or something).?

also, remember how no one could find infor on dyan O'Connor?? Well it's because her last name used to be Mansfield.? So if you search on gettyimages for dyan Mansfield, you will find her Wink

thanks for the info!
can someone plz upload the pics in a larger size?
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1212 on: July 25, 2006, 11:21:13 PM »

I am guessing that Kat is no longer in the picture either because this incident happened in Instanbul so the NY post is late in reporting their so called gossip hihi

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/4759383.asp?gid=74

This former model is VERY pretty.? Too bad no pictures of Axl and her.

Axl is probably dating more than one woman at a time.  People do change their perspectives, but he did say in Rolling Stone years ago that he didn't want to be with a woman who wasn't going to let him have sex with other woman.  So Axl and monogamy... that's probably not a word in his vocabulary. 
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1213 on: July 25, 2006, 11:28:56 PM »

i read all of this on cd.com and it was also said that Axl was introduced to Kat by Dyan (a blurb was posted in the NY post or something).?

thanks for the info!

Here's one of the pictures from the Patrick McMullan website.  They all have big ugly watermarks across them.  I wouldn't have paid the $10 if I'd know how intrusive the watermarks would have been.  But you all let me know if you want to see the rest of them.

gnrbr
Rocker

Everywhere i go i c ya

« Reply #1214 on: July 26, 2006, 09:12:09 AM »

thanks for the info!

Here's one of the pictures from the Patrick McMullan website.? They all have big ugly watermarks across them.? I wouldn't have paid the $10 if I'd know how intrusive the watermarks would have been.? But you all let me know if you want to see the rest of them.

of course honey yes put them here ok
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #1215 on: July 26, 2006, 10:09:34 AM »

did anyone notice,that Axl never sing without the mic sponge (Red and white) except in the rosario dawson B' day party.maybe he forgot to bring it.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
HOMEFUCK88
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1216 on: July 28, 2006, 04:22:11 AM »

Here's one I stumbled upon tonight...........

Enjoy!!! Smiley

"Some things could be better, if we'd all just let them be" - Axl Rose - Yesterdays
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1217 on: July 28, 2006, 04:26:44 AM »

Thanks....HOMEFUCK!!!!!

(I couldn't resist hihi)
HOMEFUCK88
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1218 on: July 28, 2006, 04:33:10 AM »

Thanks....HOMEFUCK!!!!!

(I couldn't resist hihi)

rofl

It's no problem Wink
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:35:02 AM by HOMEFUCK88 » Logged

"Some things could be better, if we'd all just let them be" - Axl Rose - Yesterdays
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1219 on: July 28, 2006, 04:54:58 AM »

Nice shirt! (not you Axl!)

yeah if you're a guido from brooklyn hihi

I like the pic of him signing, who brought TSI Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 220 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: