Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:14:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  being single is it all that or not ?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: being single is it all that or not ?  (Read 5377 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« on: August 28, 2007, 08:40:26 PM »

im kinna missing someone around.i was used to allways haven someone beside me.now being single kinna sucks.what do you do ?
i haven't dated in like 16 yrs or so.being single is a time warp for me now.how do you make being single more easier ?

the one an only horsey !
GeraldFord
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 08:50:41 PM »

There's pros and cons...really. But I rather have someone than not.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 08:53:35 PM »

good name tittle ,i like that 's funny.yeah me too but finding the right person ?

the one an only horsey !
GeraldFord
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 08:58:23 PM »

good name tittle ,i like that 's funny.yeah me too but finding the right person ?

I have two requirements:

(1) Don't be an asshole
(2) Love me
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 09:36:12 PM »

I have to say I like being married better than being single generally. There are moments which I may not feel that way, but I think that is the case in every marriage!! 

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Chief
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »

Being single isn't that bad really.. if you're happy with where you are and who you are...

but for the time being hopefully you have a good imagination!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
SLCPUNK
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 10:43:13 PM »

Single is great IMO.  Cool
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 10:54:06 PM »

...but for God sakes don't get involved with someone for the sole reason  not to be  single!!!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 12:10:03 AM »

I can give a very good view on this from my point of things.  I was married when I was 21 and got divorced when I was 24.  Luckily we didn't have any kids and we split pretty peacefully, but the last year and a half of that relationship was pure hell.  Fighting over every single little thing concerning money and what to do next and so on.  Now that I've escaped that, I absolutely love being single and view any woman trying to take that away from me as evil.  I do enjoy having female company from time to time, but nothing serious, but also nothing severly whorish.  I don't date much at all because now I'm super picky in my ways of selection.

I'm all about myself these days though.  I can save money, I can purchase anything I want, whenever I want...I can go anywhere without bickering, I can stay up late with out disrupting her, I can pretty be a grown up kid!! ha.  But in all reality, it's so much more peaceful not having that constant nagging around.  It gets lonely at times, but it beats the downsides.  It's all about having friends around to occupy your time.  Single friends that is.  Being the 3rd wheel is bananas..B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 12:27:36 AM »

like anything, everything has it's pro's and con's...i've decided that it's basically all about your attitude and making the best of your situation.

just be yourself and most importantly...have fun!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 12:39:26 AM »

...but for God sakes don't get involved with someone for the sole reason  not to be  single!!!

So many people do this and I never understood why.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 12:47:34 AM »

Its totally weird but it seems when u are single, no body pays attention or looks your way.

When u are married or in a committed relationship, it seems all kinds of girls hit on u and are after u.

Single sucks cause dating absolutely sucks.  U have to get to know the person, find out if u are compatible, deal with all their fuckin baggage from past relationships, learn to trust them etc etc

Its a real pain in the ass.

The human nature of most though is to always try to find something better and that can truly fuck u if u arent careful.

Most people are lucky to fall in true love once, some never at all. So its something u have to be real careful with.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 01:11:04 AM »

When u are married or in a committed relationship, it seems all kinds of girls hit on u and are after u.

Always.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 02:44:30 AM »

I can give a very good view on this from my point of things.  I was married when I was 21 and got divorced when I was 24.

trailer park called, they want you back.

ps: i'm kiddin Wink

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 03:37:27 AM »

Its totally weird but it seems when u are single, no body pays attention or looks your way.

Single sucks cause dating absolutely sucks.  U have to get to know the person, find out if u are compatible, deal with all their fuckin baggage from past relationships, learn to trust them etc etc

Its a real pain in the ass.

The human nature of most though is to always try to find something better and that can truly fuck u if u arent careful.

Most people are lucky to fall in true love once, some never at all. So its something u have to be real careful with.

I haven't noticed any difference, sure I don't go for home base when in a relationship.

But the women are always there, when I broke up with my ex, and when I've ditched a bitch before there's something new within a week, or a day.

Horsey, just hang out with friends, and go out if you feel down. Being alone ain't that bad really.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 03:54:57 AM »

So you're not with whatsher name anymore....

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 04:17:25 AM »

Being single is all that and more.

I'm an only child, so I've never had to worry about sharing or caring about other people.  So being in a relatioship, some of my freedom is taken away, and I don't take kindly to that.

I like doing things my way.  It might sound egotistical, but I really don't want to share my life with someone else.  I don't see myself getting married either. 

Just have fun for the time being, horsey.  peace
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 04:57:21 AM »

Nah, she turned out to be a cheating nutcase.

We were chilling with some friends and when she attacks me (again) I just had enough... now she's talking about all the stuff she's done.. only that when she talks about it's me.

I'm mentally ill, I have a drinking problem, I got violent on her.

Sure it goes to pathetic gategory when she talks that way to my friends if she meets one in some bar.

It bugs me more she talks that way to total strangers.

She even attacked my friends wife one night when she was sleeping.

She wanted to buy a laptopbag from me and I told her she can have it for free if she cuts the shit. Well the price was too high.

I just want her to stop and yeah, I got the need to pay her back.

When she sees me I'm doing great, I got the cash, I got the life I want, I got the girls.

So back off bitch.

Oh, and sure I got something else going on now.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 11:00:07 AM »

? ? ?I agree with Pharmo that too many people end up together for the sake of being together.? It's a bad deal especially if kids get involved.
? ? ?I prefer to be with someone.? I was a snake in my younger life and had fun too.? I'm better off with someone though to keep me grounded.? I'm suprised my wife has stayed with me for 21 years and going.? I'm joking I'm good to her and she's great to me.? She's a beautiful and sweet girl.? I always have to chase away scum when we're out and I step away.? I trust her without question but hated that other guys would even try to hit on another guy's girl knowing she's married and to me.? A former friend included who suffered lost teeth and a broken cheek bone due to a fall in the mens room Angry? I'm not a small man... His wife thanked me for helping him to their car.Haha? Guys are scum, usually a threatening look will end it.? My wife gave me 3 beautiful children that are great and 2 have GnR in their I-POD's and the youngest knows Welcome to the Jungle from being at baseball and football games.? I now have to laugh at my sons friends who have a crush on my wife and/or daughter.? I sometimes catch one and I'll playfully grab him by the scruff of his neck and I ask are you checking out my daughter or wife?? ?Hamana Hamana NNOO.? They know I'm kidding and my son either shake his head at me or plays along and says "What's wrong with you checking out my mom and little sister?"
? ?Getting back on topic now: I think that people should wait a little longer before they get serious with someone and remember that they don't have to jump into marriage.? These days your better off establishing your goals, saving some money and really knowing if your with the right person so that when you do make that move to the next level your prepared for issues of money and kids and buying a house, cars or whatever.?

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 07:31:46 PM »

is that  me you are talking about or the last post ?
i do see a few people but don't take it to serious.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: