Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:34:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Alberto Gonzalez resigns
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alberto Gonzalez resigns  (Read 10003 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 02:31:16 PM »

Now before you bash it, argue against her points.

Her point is to take the heat off a very embarrassing and serious incident in the republican ranks. She attempts this by constructing a selective argument composed of dishonest articulation and half truths.

Truth is, both parties are full of shit.

If somebody wants to declare victory because their shit stinks a tad less than the other, in selected rooms, be my guest.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 02:39:47 PM »

The whole piece is ridiculous. 

"yeah, well....fine, AG isn't the best and I don't like him either but, but, but look at who Clinton appointed!!  RENO STINKS! Hillary picked her!  She'll pick someone just as bad next time just you watch!  Blame Clinton!"

beyond ridiculous.

It's a typical right wing maneuver to get people off the subject at hand. 
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 02:41:32 PM »

And the 'left' is any different? Please...

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »

its not nearly as bad as the Coulters, O'reilys and Hannitys of the world.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2007, 10:28:01 PM »

Now before you bash it, argue against her points.

Her point is to take the heat off a very embarrassing and serious incident in the republican ranks. She attempts this by constructing a selective argument composed of dishonest articulation and half truths.

Truth is, both parties are full of shit.

If somebody wants to declare victory because their shit stinks a tad less than the other, in selected rooms, be my guest.

can't argue with this post
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 10:28:41 PM »

please.... Morons like Al Franken and Michael Moore are equally if not more deceitful and biased thana ny of the aforementioned.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2007, 10:39:01 PM »

I'd say yes, without a doubt.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2007, 10:39:42 PM »

please.... Morons like Al Franken and Michael Moore are equally if not more deceitful and biased thana ny of the aforementioned.

Please show me some examples of both.

Thanks.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2007, 10:40:40 PM »

Once again, here is the point.

Angry Neo-Con poster hijacks the thread to avoid the subject at hand, imagine that.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2007, 11:29:31 PM »

I thought you were an independent?  Roll Eyes

Why would I provide you with information that is easily attainable showing the outright lies Moore has shown in his films or the distortions Franker has committed on his failed radio network?  Franken wouldn't even have a career if it wasn't for Coulter or O'Reilly.  I could provide you with a fucking video of Moore sucking Bin Laden's dick and providing a statement saying he is a lying bastard and you'd somehow say it was biased or irrelevent.  The difference between you and me is that I try to read both sides of the argument but don't hide the fact that I'm conservative.  You try to lie about your political affiliation and alignment and only goto the likes of the daily worker for your information.  Only when a respected publication publishes something that fits your agenda do you acknowledge it.  The New York Times made it clear as day that Bush won your state in 2000, but you'll never post that article.  You focus solely on the negative and are so blind you can't even find fault in your own party.

Your laugh at Republicans because they disagree and don't follow the collective thought, yet call them stooges in the same breath.  You're a bright shinging example of why people should stay in college rather than rely on shady, biased websites for their education.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »

LOL, that's what I thought. Did you write that in the airport bathroom or what?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 11:33:12 PM »

The difference is that you are a pathological liar. Where I tell the truth.

It's as simple as that. 
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 11:52:42 PM »

The difference is that you are a pathological liar. Where I tell the truth.

It's as simple as that.?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA? ? This is gotta be the post of the year.? SLC Punk does no wrong and HE NEVER TELLS A LIE!? ?What is so sad is that there isn't a person here who doesn't know some of the stunts you've pulled and turn around and batt your eyes like an innocent lamb.? Unreal man, unreal.

It's not even fun debating with you anymore.  You're so far out there and blind you are truly incapable of having a normal conversation.  You make your assertions and that is it, game over, no room for any other opinion.  Have you ever been wrong?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 11:54:26 PM by Walter O'Dim » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 12:09:19 AM »

I never said I haven't been wrong, although I find very little about the Iraq fiasco that I was incorrect about. I pretty much called it out since day one.

The issue is honesty.

You always accuse me of using far left websites as my sources, which is blatantly false. This has been pointed out to you several times, yet you still repeat it as truth.

Pilferk pretty much owned you on all of this a week or so and you still are slinking around here lying.

That's the difference. You lie constantly in your posts, and when you are informed politely by people such as Pilferk that you are not being honest, you continue anyway.

I'm not sure why you are here? You got banned for posting my real name on this forum. Everybody thought it was a complete dirtbag move, even for you. That's the truth, it happened, you were banned for what you did. Now you have come back and continued to taunt and lie.

What's the real reason? Trying to find out my home address now or what? Tampa airport is where I travel from, if that is the angle you are working. Although I don't like public restrooms.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 12:32:18 AM »

I've never been a die hard Micheal Moore supporter BUT, Nothing Micheal Moore has ever said or done has caused chaos and the deaths of innocent people.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 12:38:29 AM »

I've never been a die hard Micheal Moore supporter BUT, Nothing Micheal Moore has ever said or done has caused chaos and the deaths of innocent people.

That's a good point.

Where right wing fascist mouth pieces have done nothing but.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 06:14:10 AM »

Doubt you shall recieve.

Michael Moore tries to blame every problem on the current administration, but steers clear of any facts compromising his agenda. By polarizing Bush and the republicans the focus is taken off what is not a left/right problem, but a rotten system where every politician is forced to follow the same corruptive agenda that has plaged the country for decades.

Noam Chomsky is another. One of the most knowledgable persons on the earth, with soaring and intelligent criticism of the system, marvelously seems to have missed the influence on policy by the likes of CFR, TC, The Bilderbergers and the general Capitalist Elite. He's a brilliant commentator, but don't contribute shit when it comes to solutions. His mission is to get everybody pissed, but fails miserably as to where this anger should be pointed. In the end, he's nothing but a tool. A protector of the status quo.

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 07:31:28 AM »

He also had some brilliant insights into the acquisition of language, speech, reading (decoding)/writing and correlations with intelligence.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2007, 07:39:09 AM »

The 10 most obvious crimes of the Little Generalisimo can be found HERE
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:17:12 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2007, 07:43:00 AM »

It's a good thing he resigned.

Who has his job now? Any good?

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: