Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:31:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Request: best velvet reolver PATIENCE mp3
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Request: best velvet reolver PATIENCE mp3  (Read 5316 times)
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2007, 12:08:12 PM »

I thought axl said before that slash and duff didn't wanna do that song,so why are they singing it with weiland if they don't really like it?

i dont know if youve noticed... but a 20 year old opinion can change. Im sure when i was born I loved my mums breast milk... its safe to say my opinion has changed and Id rather not go back.

Fair enough, no need to be so sarcastic, i was only asking a question.

fair enough if you were just asking an honest question... but it just seems that there are far too many people waiting to jump on specific band members / ex band members for the pure sake of doing it. All it does is cause endless topics of squabbling between GNR Fans, 'Real' GNR Fans, VR Fans and sometimes STP Fans. Its annoying and I thought you were one of them Tongue

No harm done.  peace

No don't worry i'm not one of them, i just thought it was wierd for them to be playing that song cos i thought they couldn't stand it. Smiley
greendog
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 12:44:59 PM »

I think they nail the song. Im glad they play it. Despite all the shit its going to cause. Music is for playing and listening to... aslong as people play great songs and perform them well, then I aint complaining.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: