Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:42:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228487 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VELVET REVOLVER Confirmed For KROQ L.A. INVASION
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VELVET REVOLVER Confirmed For KROQ L.A. INVASION  (Read 30795 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2007, 09:59:27 PM »

Why haven't you been warned for name calling and being a dick?

What name calling?

I called you a homophobe because you're a homophobic dick.

If you're also racist, I'll call you a homophobic racist dick.

Because you are a moderator , it doesn't make you above anything but of course you don't get penalized. After I try to get the subject back , you insult me? You decide to provoke another argument and for what?

You thought you were clever didn't you?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2007, 10:02:23 PM »

Why haven't you been warned for name calling and being a dick?

What name calling?

A called you a homophobe because you're a homophobic dick.

Because you are a moderator , it doesn't make you above anything but of course you don't get penalized. After I try to get the subject back , you insult me? You decide to provoke another argument and for what?

You thought you were clever didn't you?

/jarmo

Even if I was a homophobic dick , it's still name calling. How am I a homophobic dick? Look you bitch all the time about how VR threads turn into arguments on VR and GNR and how you hate it and all that crap , I say hey lets just get back to the topic and you insult me? If it bothers you that much this thread could've gone back to a normal one.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2007, 10:06:03 PM »

Even if I was a homophobic dick , it's still name calling. How am I a homophobic dick?

I don't like faggots , I dont agree with it and I think its sickening.

There.

Look you bitch all the time about how VR threads turn into arguments on VR and GNR and how you hate it and all that crap , I say hey lets just get back to the topic and you insult me? If it bothers you that much this thread could've gone back to a normal one.

Stop trying to moderate this section.

You're the last person who should try it.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2007, 10:08:24 PM »

Even if I was a homophobic dick , it's still name calling. How am I a homophobic dick?

I don't like faggots , I dont agree with it and I think its sickening.

There.

Look you bitch all the time about how VR threads turn into arguments on VR and GNR and how you hate it and all that crap , I say hey lets just get back to the topic and you insult me? If it bothers you that much this thread could've gone back to a normal one.

Stop trying to moderate this section.

You're the last person who should try it.  ok

/jarmo

I dont fear them , I'm not afraid of faggots I dont like them. Stop trying to moderate? I was trying to make this a better place but obviously you like the arguing and bickering.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2007, 10:11:20 PM »

I dont fear them , I'm not afraid of faggots I dont like them.

Whatever you say homophobe.

Stop trying to moderate? I was trying to make this a better place but obviously you like the arguing and bickering.

How did you bring the thread back on topic?

You didn't.

It was just spam.

beer

/jarmo

RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2007, 10:13:49 PM »

I dont fear them , I'm not afraid of faggots I dont like them.

Whatever you say homophobe.

Stop trying to moderate? I was trying to make this a better place but obviously you like the arguing and bickering.

How did you bring the thread back on topic?

You didn't.

It was just spam.

beer

/jarmo

Whatever you say asshole. I attempted to bring this thread back on topic , and you came along and called me a homophobe which you knew would stir shit up , which in turn caused this whole argument. If you would've not said anything or not insulted any one this wouldn't be happening now would it?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2007, 10:18:34 PM »

Whatever you say asshole. I attempted to bring this thread back on topic , and you came along and called me a homophobe which you knew would stir shit up , which in turn caused this whole argument. If you would've not said anything or not insulted any one this wouldn't be happening now would it?

Look at the adult. Calling me an asshole.  hihi

You're obviously totally clueless.

Your use of a derogatory word is just fine, but me calling you a homophobe causes you to react?

Let's see the whole "Axl used it so it's ok" excuse....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2007, 10:20:21 PM »

Look at the adult. Calling me an asshole.  hihi

You're obviously totally clueless.

Your use of a derogatory word is just fine, but me calling you a homophobe causes you to react?

Let's see the whole "Axl used it so it's ok" excuse....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

You act as if you don't know it would? I have no idea what the hell Axl has anything to do with this. But I do however LOVE how you just ignore the whole point I just made about you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2007, 10:26:10 PM »

You act as if you don't know it would?

What a bunch of bullshit.

So next time you use some racial slurs and I call you a racist, you're more upset about that than the fact that you use words you wouldn't be using in a different enviroment?

I have no idea what the hell Axl has anything to do with this. But I do however LOVE how you just ignore the whole point I just made about you.

Fair enough. So you use the word because you think it's fine and normal, not because you think it's cool since Axl used it.

You made a point?

You wish!

Your whole point is that you were insulted by me calling you a homophobe, but you fail to see that the term you used isn't ok on this site.

I don't know if I have to tell you other words that are not ok to be used here?

I don't give a fuck if you like other men, women or both. You're welcome to this site if you're a fan of GN'R. People like you won't scare away those that might have a different sexual orientation from you.

Or different ethnicity for that matter.

/jarmo

RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2007, 10:29:44 PM »

You act as if you don't know it would?

What a bunch of bullshit.

So next time you use some racial slurs and I call you a racist, you're more upset about that than the fact that you use words you wouldn't be using in a different enviroment?

I have no idea what the hell Axl has anything to do with this. But I do however LOVE how you just ignore the whole point I just made about you.

Fair enough. So you use the word because you think it's fine and normal, not because you think it's cool since Axl used it.

You made a point?

You wish!

Your whole point is that you were insulted by me calling you a homophobe, but you fail to see that the term you used isn't ok on this site.

I don't know if I have to tell you other words that are not ok to be used here?

I don't give a fuck if you like other men, women or both. You're welcome to this site if you're a fan of GN'R. People like you won't scare away those that might have a different sexual orientation from you.

Or different ethnicity for that matter.

/jarmo

What do you mean  "you wouldn't be using in a different enviroment?"

Saying Faggot isn't ok on this site and why is that? I'm not scaring anybody thats hilarious , I have an opinion and I will express it. I called gay men faggots , fag bags , homos , dick suckers , ass rapers , among lots of other names. I don't know where you get the whole ethnicity thing I dont recall making any claims about anyones race.

BTW My point was , if you hadn't called me a homophobe this wouldn't be going on.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2007, 10:40:38 PM »

I called gay men faggots , fag bags , homos , dick suckers , ass rapers , among lots of other names.

Those words are so fucking offensive it is not funny! And I am not even a gay man, I have many friends who are though.

I think society decided that we won't be using those terms anymore about a decade ago.

You are seriously homphobic.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2007, 10:43:15 PM »

What do you mean  "you wouldn't be using in a different enviroment?"

Well, did you ever see Die Hard 3?

Saying Faggot isn't ok on this site and why is that?

I explained it.

I'm not scaring anybody thats hilarious ,

I know, a guy like you....

I have an opinion and I will express it. I called gay men faggots , fag bags , homos , dick suckers , ass rapers , among lots of other names. I don't know where you get the whole ethnicity thing I dont recall making any claims about anyones race.

BTW My point was , if you hadn't called me a homophobe this wouldn't be going on.

I called you out on what I think you are.

People like you aren't gonna get the satisfaction of turning this site into something that fits their agenda and their point of view.

Last warning.. Next time you make a comment like that will be the last.

Edit: That didn't take long. Anybody else who thinks it's ok to make these kinds of remarks here might wanna think about it.... I will not let some close minded fucks ruin this board.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 10:47:00 PM by jarmo » Logged

RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2007, 10:43:22 PM »

I called gay men faggots , fag bags , homos , dick suckers , ass rapers , among lots of other names.

Those words are so fucking offensive it is not funny! And I am not even a gay man, I have many friends who are though.

I think society decided that we won't be using those terms anymore about a decade ago.

You are seriously homphobic.

And what is wrong with offensive? When in our society did we get all caught up in making sure no ones feelings get hurt? If you're gay to me you are a faggot and I'm entitled to my own opinion. I will not accept everyone and I will say as I please. If we went around trying to offend no one our world would be horrible.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2007, 10:44:10 PM »

And what is wrong with offensive? When in our society did we get all caught up in making sure no ones feelings get hurt? If you're gay to me you are a faggot and I'm entitled to my own opinion. I will not accept everyone and I will say as I please. If we went around trying to offend no one our world would be horrible.

Bye.

/jarmo

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2007, 12:14:49 AM »

Thanks, Jarmo!!   Smiley  He was just increasingly offensive.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2007, 12:44:20 AM »

Saying Faggot isn't ok on this site and why is that? I'm not scaring anybody thats hilarious , I have an opinion and I will express it. I called gay men faggots , fag bags , homos , dick suckers , ass rapers , among lots of other names. I don't know where you get the whole ethnicity thing I dont recall making any claims about anyones race.

You must live in the South of the good ole CSA. I don't want to hear that bigotted shit ... as a southerner.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
blackvelvet
Banned
Headliner

sexcrimesex

« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2007, 12:50:29 AM »

yeh the megaphone wuld be cool for like ONE song, maybe two.? ? and defintely not a GnR song which these peoples shouldn't be playing in the first place.

And why fucken not? ?They were part of that legacy - they have every right in the world to play that song. ?

Whenever I visit this board (which is rare because most of the time I leave it feeling like I wanna punch someone) I find so much hypocrisy it makes me want to puke.

This place is the Bush Administration of forums. ?Put up or shut up. ?Did you guys know that the general consensus out there with this board is that you choose your own agenda over freedom of speech? ?And whats ok for Axl to do is not ok for the ex members to do? ?The admin is totally entitled to his own opinions....but he cannot enforce his ideas and opinions on other people by blocking their right to speak. ?Do you know what a forum is ADMIN? ?Let me remind you..

Main Entry: fo?rum
Pronunciation: 'for-&m
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo?ra ?/-&/
Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door -- more at DOOR
1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas
2 : a judicial body or assembly : COURT
3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

Maybe you should stop advertising that you are a forum. ?In the meantime, like many people are, I wont be coming back.

I can hear the cheers. ?Smiley

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups

Myspace Page http://www.myspace.com/babyvicious
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2007, 03:54:21 AM »

Maybe you should stop advertising that you are a forum. ?In the meantime, like many people are, I wont be coming back.

Close the door behind you. I'll be sending your megaphone through the mail.

Good work for that RageNIN guy Jarmo. A sensitive homophobic, strange world I say Grin

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2007, 09:14:15 AM »

I wont be coming back.

Thank you.

/jarmo

holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2007, 05:03:44 PM »

and defintely not a GnR song which these peoples shouldn't be playing in the first place.

And why fucken not?  They were part of that legacy - they have every right in the world to play that song. 

I don't have a problem with VR doing GNR songs, I have a problem with Weiland singing GNR songs, he sounds horrible on them. I really enjoyed hearing Duff, Matt and Slash play Patience again when I saw them in concert but Weiland absolutely ruined it when he tried to sing the end of it, horrible. Maybe they should just do instrumental versions or let Duff sing them instead.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: