Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:24:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UNOFFICIAL Use Your Illusion I And II' DVD Due In October
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: UNOFFICIAL Use Your Illusion I And II' DVD Due In October  (Read 9250 times)
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2007, 06:35:32 PM »

Big waste of 20 bills.

Go at least I know i'm not the only one  Grin
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 04:24:51 PM »

This seems like it'll be as bad as "Guns N' Roses: Sex, Drugs and Rock N' Roll."

At least I'm pretty sure that's what that bullshit DVD was called.

How bad was it? I have never seen it.

It's pretty rough, best I can remember is only one or two actual interviews the GN'R members and it's from the mid-eighties so it's not even close to current.? Also, if memory serves correctly, Axl is really nowhere to be seen except in the lame pictures they use.? The only thing it really offers is the story of GN'R's coming together from different people that knew the band, but hardly any of them tell the same story (most conflict with one another at least a bit).? So instead of hearing it from the band, you hear their photographers, hookers and tatoo artists talking about what it was like meeting axl.? And one motherfucker calls him "Alex"...! Alex Rose, come the fuck on.? Big waste of 20 bills.

PS - there's also not even a SPECK of guns music in it.? Like not one goddamn song.

Lol Alex?? Ok now that was funny? rofl And no Gn?R music? Omg.. it sounds much more awful than I was thinking about... thanks for sharing? ok

I know I was dying when I heard "Alex"... so horrible.  But you're very, very welcome my friend.  So long as I can forewarn other Guns fans about this horrible piece of crap.  Even welcome to the videos probably has more interesting stuff than this thing.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »

This seems like it'll be as bad as "Guns N' Roses: Sex, Drugs and Rock N' Roll."

At least I'm pretty sure that's what that bullshit DVD was called.

How bad was it? I have never seen it.

It's pretty rough, best I can remember is only one or two actual interviews the GN'R members and it's from the mid-eighties so it's not even close to current.  Also, if memory serves correctly, Axl is really nowhere to be seen except in the lame pictures they use.  The only thing it really offers is the story of GN'R's coming together from different people that knew the band, but hardly any of them tell the same story (most conflict with one another at least a bit).  So instead of hearing it from the band, you hear their photographers, hookers and tatoo artists talking about what it was like meeting axl.  And one motherfucker calls him "Alex"...! Alex Rose, come the fuck on.  Big waste of 20 bills.

PS - there's also not even a SPECK of guns music in it.  Like not one goddamn song.

Lol Alex?? Ok now that was funny  rofl And no Gn?R music? Omg.. it sounds much more awful than I was thinking about... thanks for sharing  ok

I know I was dying when I heard "Alex"... so horrible.  But you're very, very welcome my friend.  So long as I can forewarn other Guns fans about this horrible piece of crap.  Even welcome to the videos probably has more interesting stuff than this thing.

lol yeah... including Guns music  ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2007, 07:36:33 AM »

Haha this is going to be fun rofl Gotta check the comedy section from the nearest DVD-store.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 09:44:04 AM »

Kerching $$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2007, 09:55:27 AM »

For a minute, I was thinking this was going to be part of of the 'Classic Albums' series which generally gets good reviews, but this is another series altogether.

If there ever was a classic albums on Guns it would obviously be AFD. I'd really dig that too. It would be sweet.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: