Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 01:17:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Help on Rocket Queen & Patience
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help on Rocket Queen & Patience  (Read 18227 times)
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2007, 10:49:31 AM »

i cant fukin believe the power of denial of this guy or girl "stolat"  hihi rofl

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2007, 11:13:14 AM »

Excuse me, but what is that supposed to mean? You love my power of denial? What am I denying exactly?

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2007, 11:27:07 AM »

Excuse me, but what is that supposed to mean? You love my power of denial? What am I denying exactly?

A whole lot.

Can you please just refrain from posting in every thread? Especially when you have nothing at all to add to the discussion?

I don't know, maybe you're just seeing how far you can go before I permanently ban you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2007, 11:52:24 AM »

Jarmo as I said yesterday, I would love to add to this discussion about Rocket Queen. There is another side to the story. However, as I posted yesterday, I'm waiting till things calm down alittle.

I thought that fans of this site would welcome some more news about Rocket Queen instead of trying to put me down about it. There is a funny story about a "Rocket Queen" bicycle that you might find interesting. I'm actually drafting it now carefully so that the people involved are protected.

I also honestly did not get the comment from dr. light at all. I been here awhile now and I have made it clear that I am a girl. I really do not know what I am denying??

Finally, I am not "seeing how far I can go". Over the past two days I have kept my posts to a minimum except where I have tried to contribute to the discussion, some times I am able to contribute to discussions in several threads -not 'every' thread as people say.

As pointed out by myself and Adler_Sorum_Brain that "Behind the Music" doco only shows one version of events and it does come across as being a little bitchy.

That's all.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:04:55 AM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2007, 12:05:15 PM »

stubborn as a donkey.

all i did in the 1st place was posting info coming from Barbi Von Greif. whats wrong in there? 

Nothing at all. Thanks for sharing. Barbi sounds nice.
keithos27
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »

Worst behined the music ever..It only includes matt,steven,gilby and slash..And they are all bashing Axl ( sort of ) , and you can?t hardly hear what steven is saying..Some cool footage..But nothing moore..I can understand that you wanna see it, but don?t get your hopes up. ok

oh no, that sucks.  now i'm disappointed.  Sad  i still can't find a place to see it, though. 
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2007, 08:07:47 PM »

Worst behined the music ever..It only includes matt,steven,gilby and slash..And they are all bashing Axl ( sort of ) , and you can?t hardly hear what steven is saying..Some cool footage..But nothing moore..I can understand that you wanna see it, but don?t get your hopes up. ok

oh no, that sucks.? now i'm disappointed.? Sad? i still can't find a place to see it, though.?

hehe, but see it..It?s kinda ( kinda ! ) cool

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
keithos27
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2007, 02:45:20 PM »

oh no, that sucks.? now i'm disappointed.? Sad? i still can't find a place to see it, though.?

where?  how?  Smiley
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2007, 01:27:44 AM »

I think that Weiland also features on that doco for some reason.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2007, 04:30:59 AM »

I think i got it at..DC..A couple of years back..Try downloading sites..Because i don?t think you can buy it  no

where?? how?? Smiley

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: