Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 09:11:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Mantia with Serj Tankian.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mantia with Serj Tankian.  (Read 16752 times)
el_loko
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: April 28, 2007, 02:35:46 AM »

"He played most of the instruments himself but did get help from SOAD drummer John Dolmayan and former Primus skin-pounder Bryan "Brain" Mantia, along with Dan Monti on guitar and bass, opera singer Ani Maldjian and some string players."

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003577800
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 03:10:24 AM »

Hehehe

He can't play shows with GNR,but he can play with Praxis and other musicians like Serj etc.
The GNR camp like to be on a pathetic situation making lies,both Frank and Brain are on GNR family my arses. hihi
Ridiculous..

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Axlrose4eva
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 03:33:05 AM »

I think its pretty clear that this is a warmup show for Brain.  He got the memo that Chinese Democracy has started and hes getting ready.  Axl had backups in place, according to the plan he made in 1986, for every position except Tommy.  Brain is here now just in case Frank gets hurt in a car accident, which, since hes doing warm up shows, will innevitably happen.  What people dont remember is that Axl consults with mystics, and he knows things before theyll happen.  Unfortunately Axl has been so busy mixing that he didnt foresee Westerberg pushing Tommy down a flight of steps.  Still, this is only a minor delay in Axl's master plan.  Trust in Axl, hes never let anyone down, ever.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 07:02:32 AM »

I think its pretty clear that this is a warmup show for Brain. He got the memo that Chinese Democracy has started and hes getting ready. Axl had backups in place, according to the plan he made in 1986, for every position except Tommy. Brain is here now just in case Frank gets hurt in a car accident, which, since hes doing warm up shows, will innevitably happen. What people dont remember is that Axl consults with mystics, and he knows things before theyll happen. Unfortunately Axl has been so busy mixing that he didnt foresee Westerberg pushing Tommy down a flight of steps. Still, this is only a minor delay in Axl's master plan. Trust in Axl, hes never let anyone down, ever.

wow! now THAT'S a reply!!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 07:27:35 AM »

I think its pretty clear that this is a warmup show for Brain. He got the memo that Chinese Democracy has started and hes getting ready. Axl had backups in place, according to the plan he made in 1986, for every position except Tommy. Brain is here now just in case Frank gets hurt in a car accident, which, since hes doing warm up shows, will innevitably happen. What people dont remember is that Axl consults with mystics, and he knows things before theyll happen. Unfortunately Axl has been so busy mixing that he didnt foresee Westerberg pushing Tommy down a flight of steps. Still, this is only a minor delay in Axl's master plan. Trust in Axl, hes never let anyone down, ever.

LOL! Give that guy positive Khamra!
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 11:51:30 AM »

LOL! Give that guy positive Khamra!

you can get positive Karma on here?

saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 12:28:38 PM »

Frank will be the drummer for the world tour
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 12:31:24 PM »

Axl had a plan allready made in 1986 ?  Huh Huh

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 01:07:45 PM »

Axl had a plan allready made in 1986 ?? Huh Huh

Isint it obvious?  hihi
Christian
VIP

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 01:22:01 PM »

do one show or two.. or three.. very very different from doing a World Tour, travelling one night and playin' on another.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 01:46:26 PM »

let us know brains status already....we know he left, just tell us. its a shame, he's an amzing talent............

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Christian
VIP

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 01:56:34 PM »

let us know brains status already....we know he left, just tell us. its a shame, he's an amzing talent............
i hope he still in the band.. he's very good
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2007, 01:58:17 PM »

i hope he still in the band.. he's very good

yup...he's freakishly great................

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2007, 02:00:44 PM »

last word from the band is that Brain is still in.  So until they say otherwise or Brain says otherwise, you guys are just making assumptions.   
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »

What's your point?  Didn't Ron just produce the Q-Ball cd, and didn't Frank and Bumblefoot do stuff with Frank's other band?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2007, 04:14:19 PM »

Hehehe

He can't play shows with GNR,but he can play with Praxis and other musicians like Serj etc.
The GNR camp like to be on a pathetic situation making lies,both Frank and Brain are on GNR family my arses. hihi
Ridiculous..

I wouldn't place so much blame on GNR. We don't even know the whole story w/ Brain yet.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 04:25:52 PM »

Ridiculous..

What lies?

lies are made by the outsiders that talk shit about the band. yes they are ridiculous and pathetic.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »

If Im not wrong, Serj Tankian also collaborated with Buckethead in one of his recent albums. I like him, and I also like SOAD

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »

dan monti was/is a CD enginneer and also he tours with BH..

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 11:41:53 PM »

I thought that we weren't allowed to talk about ex-members in this section. hihi

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: