Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 01:53:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228093 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Al Qaeda tapes digitally doctored
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Al Qaeda tapes digitally doctored  (Read 5766 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« on: August 03, 2007, 08:29:36 AM »

An expert computer analyst has presented evidence that so-called "Al-Qaeda" tapes are routinely digitally doctored and has also unwittingly exposed an astounding detail that clearly indicates a Pentagon affiliated organization in the U.S. is directly responsible for releasing the videos.

"Neal Krawetz, a researcher and computer security consultant, gave an interesting presentation today at the BlackHat security conference in Las Vegas about analyzing digital photographs and video images for alterations and enhancements," reports Wired News .

"Using a program he wrote (and provided on the conference CD-ROM) Krawetz could print out the quantization tables in a JPEG file (that indicate how the image was compressed) and determine the last tool that created the image -- that is, the make and model of the camera if the image is original or the version of Photoshop that was used to alter and re-save the image. "

Krawetz's most telling discovery comes in the form of a detail contained in a 2006 Ayman al-Zawahiri tape. From his analysis he concludes that the As-Sahab logo (the alleged media arm of Al-Qaeda) and the IntelCenter logo (a U.S. based private intelligence organization that "monitors terrorist activity") were both added to the video at the same time .

http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/al_qaeda_tapes_digitally_doctored.htm

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 10:04:35 AM »

There's no question they're doctored in the sense that IntelCenter is responsible for translating the videos.  But this seems to suggest that Pentagon guys are meeting up with Osama for a film shoot.  Adding the logos at the same time is peculiar, but you need better evidence than that to conclude that the Pentagon is creating the videos.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 10:29:40 AM »

True, but it does add to an increasing pile.

meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 10:36:35 AM »

Yes, and I suppose the London Bus Bombings were doctored also!

Keep em under your wheels.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 10:44:42 AM »

Yes, and I suppose the London Bus Bombings were doctored also!

There's a high probabillity, yes.

meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 11:17:42 AM »

Show some respect to the people involved. You are welcome to your theories, but dude that's some sick twisted shit you have going on in your head.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't have loaded the gun for you!

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 11:24:41 AM »

Show some respect to the people involved. You are welcome to your theories, but dude that's some sick twisted shit you have going on in your head.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't have loaded the gun for you!

Wanting to find the truth is respect for the people involved.

And discarding every theory that doesn't fit your perception without looking at the facts is not the definition of smart.

meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 11:39:27 AM »

Neither is to suggest something has a high probability without being armed with all the facts!

Why the high probablility? Where do you base your assumption?

The facts as they stand are; 52 People were killed!  Several people arrested and confirmed their intent to kill and cause as much carnage as possible.

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 11:46:34 AM »

Neither is to suggest something has a high probability without being armed with all the facts!

The facts as they stand are; 52 People were killed!? Several people arrested and confirmed their intent to kill and cause as much carnage as possible.

you see you have to understand the world from the liberal perspective....there are no bad people in the world, anything terrible that happens is most likely some 'government coverup".  They sleep better at night believing that there are no evil people in the world that can hurt us at any time.  They love to believe 9/11 was an inside job.  Because the TRUTH is just to scary for them to handle.  The truth being there are people out there who want to kill us, and sometimes there is nothing we can do to stop them...
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 11:50:26 AM »

I agree with you Dr Cox. Unfortunately there are some people who live their lives through an long running episode of the X Files.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 12:30:25 PM »

If I had all the facts I wouldn't have said 'probabillity'.

I base my assumptions on this:

-On the same day, at the same time, at the same place, there was conducted a drill with the exact same scenario.

-The metal inside the wagons was bent upwards, pointing towards an external explosion.

-Tony Blair refused to allow an investigation of the incident. Claiming it to be a diversion towards catching the perpetrators.

-The bus was the only bus rerouted after the bombings took place. Some days before an 'inspector' had used 20 hours on what is normally a short routine check.

-Several of the suspects had connections to British Intelligence.

-A former MI5 agent claimed that Intelligence were behind it.

That's what I can think of at the top of my head.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 12:32:10 PM »

you see you have to understand the world from the liberal perspective....there are no bad people in the world, anything terrible that happens is most likely some 'government coverup".? They sleep better at night believing that there are no evil people in the world that can hurt us at any time.? They love to believe 9/11 was an inside job.? Because the TRUTH is just to scary for them to handle.? The truth being there are people out there who want to kill us, and sometimes there is nothing we can do to stop them...

This is the definition of flawed logic.

Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 12:34:58 PM »

my problem with this is, without the orgional there is no way of knowing for sure......... and i dont mean from the obvious of hey this vid says they love the US and this say all amercians must die..... but from what is "received" and portrayed as being orgional. from the time the video is filmed to it being shown to the masses it no doubt goes through editing software is recomplied etc etc etc, so by the time the tape reaches amercian officals what they get could have been through several editing steps thus not giving it a clean prespective of it being edited or not edited by US Intel Org's. While I merit this program and the work done by this guy, i think that realisticly it should only be looked at in a way that does not point to coverup, and for it to be portrayed in that manner is damaging to all parties involved. IMO this is another example of MSM telling the readers what they are supposed to get out of reading this article.

Its sad that someone needs to be so critical of MSM for not reporting the news and the news that they do report requires the reader to research through many other convoluted articles and often try and find offical documents pertaining to the news in question so that the reader actualy gets a accurate picture. It makes one wonder if journalists are taught in college how to research subject matter.

there was a news article i read about a man walking away from a firey car wreck without a scratch..... was being told in a manner that the guy was completely surrounded by flames trapped in his car and managed to walk through the flames to saftey. the actual stroy from the man himself was car crashed had to squeeze out of rear window of car...... walked over took out cellphone called cops sat down on curb car caught fire as the police and fire crews were arriving....................... about 2-5 mins after he was out of the car............. talk about making up a story..... its like the whole saying ... if your going to lie blend it with actual true facts and its no longer a lie its now just not accurate, but its true... lol

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 12:53:30 PM »

If I had all the facts I wouldn't have said 'probabillity'.

I base my assumptions on this:

-On the same day, at the same time, at the same place, there was conducted a drill with the exact same scenario.

-The metal inside the wagons was bent upwards, pointing towards an external explosion.

-Tony Blair refused to allow an investigation of the incident. Claiming it to be a diversion towards catching the perpetrators.

-The bus was the only bus rerouted after the bombings took place. Some days before an 'inspector' had used 20 hours on what is normally a short routine check.

-Several of the suspects had connections to British Intelligence.

-A former MI5 agent claimed that Intelligence were behind it.

That's what I can think of at the top of my head.

ok then answer me these questions (not to be an ass im just filtering)

1. Has not terror attack on the tubes and buses been trained on for awhile now? IRA stuff and the like, and greatly increased post 9/11? Could the attack have been planned to coincide with the trainning aspect as to confuse emergencey services and cause more civilian deaths?

2. depending on the location of the explosive on the inside of the wagons and the type and design of the explosive unless the floor was blasted upwards thenmost likely it was an interneal explosion as the metal would be turn upwards, shaped charges and such. Is it possible that the use of a badly shaped charge or the use of a container carried in a back pack and laid on the floor, could have been used to cause the most destructive force upwards to rain debris down on civ's on the street around it?

3. thining of resurces is a fav tactic of terrorists and extremiests (domestic and forgien) cause a diversion that doesnt quite add up to the whole of everything and for PoPo to look at more then they can ahndle and be able to slip away to fight again later. Could it have been that this is what was being attempted?

4. what was the route that the bus traveled on a regular basis was it near the attack points? would it have been traveling on routes that EMS would require as main routes to expedite travel time to and from the attack areas?

5. in what way were tehy connected to BI? worked for? informant for? watched by? investigated by? (not uncommon, for military and federal employment here CSIS does a BG search for several months before allowing you to be hired. and even longer if forgien born... same with immigration) could their connection be based on any of the above factors?

6. was he canned? If yes why? what was he most notable for? what is area of expertise? how long has he been out? ( i ask this cause MSM passes on these military expercts here that have been out of the loop for 15-20 yrs and are commenting on stuff they dont know about due to changes in doctrine equipment etc.

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 01:11:13 PM »

... of horse dung

I see you took my advice and aquired the tin foil hat.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
SLCPUNK
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 01:51:18 PM »

you see you have to understand the world from the liberal perspective....there are no bad people in the world, anything terrible that happens is most likely some 'government coverup".  They sleep better at night believing that there are no evil people in the world that can hurt us at any time.  They love to believe 9/11 was an inside job.  Because the TRUTH is just to scary for them to handle.  The truth being there are people out there who want to kill us, and sometimes there is nothing we can do to stop them...

What a load of crap.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 01:53:03 PM »

... of horse dung

I see you took my advice and aquired the tin foil hat.

No, just the puppy killings.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 02:10:02 PM »

Dude, I'm sorry but this sounds like a steaming load of shit.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 03:59:57 PM »

So did WMD and "Mushroom cloud" but that never stopped anybody from believing it.  hihi
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 04:46:25 PM »

The CIA is notorious for it's disinformation campains to spread instability and chaos within an organization, however, I think even they could do a better job than this. A great example was when Al Zaqawi was killed. They "leaked" that they got the information from an inside source. That was reaching into Alan Dulles bag of tricks.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: