Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 08:06:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228089 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The BIG Question ?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The BIG Question ?  (Read 23180 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »

I don't understand why everyone relies on Mysteron when Jarmo has direct contact with GN'R, and Fernando and Beta both post on the website.

Me too ... Does this forum give us any groundbreaking news about the band in the past 3 years? I prefer to rely in official statements that come at the same time here and every serious comunnication channels. Axl is a fair guy!!! Everybody get news at the same

I know this: GN'R in 2007 is better than ever.

If you saw them in Mexico, Australia, New Zealand or Japan, you know what I'm talking about.

I also know there are no scheduled tour dates right now. As usual, as soon as there are real news about upcoming shows you will know about it.

The same goes for the album. When there's news about it, it will be posted.

The tour just ended so let's just relax for a moment.

/jarmo

I don't know if It's my impression but does Jarmo wrote a lot of things but actually didn't say shit?

Not to just blindly defend Jarmo of this board, but if there was news, this would be one of the first places you'd hear it I would think.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2007, 02:48:08 PM »

Is it just me or is it that whenever Axl's voice improves, or the band chemistry tightens, delays to the record's release are incurred? That's my speculation for the reason of the wait, and we could wait an indefinite amount of time for all we know.

It would have been a mistake to put the record out in 2002 considering the shape Axl was in. Now, he seems mentally healthy, physicall healthy, and relevant-looking enough to take back what's his, which is a lot. He was King of Rock Music for 6 years and lost the mantle. He's more poised to get it back than at any time since 1993.  The band seems even hungrier than ever. Watching Rock Am Ring on You Tube, it was the first time I was ever FULLY satisfied with the new Guns N' Roses (in addition to seeing them live at Hammerstein Ballroom in May 14, 2006). There's been hundreds of new shows in the past couple of years and GNR seems to be getting more and more spontaneous and fun and musically creative on stage.

The great news seems to be that we'll be getting new GNR that won't just win us back, but win new fans. The bad news seems to be endless waiting to shape up a record that consists of 3 or 4 albums worth of material over a 10+ year period. Once the material comes out, the buying public would be deciding the fate of GNR and whether the record company should continue to finance this monster.

I personally wouldn't even speculate on an album release date like most others here have the habit to do. You're more likely to see them next in South America in my opinion than on a record shelf.

Mark N' Roses

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2007, 02:57:57 PM »

The answer to the BIG QUSTION is a couple more tour dates around the world then release the ALBUM and then a north america tour? hopefuly? Wink

? ?Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
Regibold
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2007, 03:04:20 PM »

Mark and roses has some really interesting points. As he said the buying market would decide on the fate of him and the new band IF the album dropped in stores.......welll.........all I have to say to that is......Axl's gotta find out sooner or later and maybe Axl doesn't want that, maybe he doesn't want what good has come out of these last couple years of touring to have any kind of a negative end. Sure a lot of the world needed to get to know the band and start to take back what's his, but you can only do that for so damn long. I say that's pretty much avoiding both ends of the spectrum, he's never going to know unless he delivers.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2007, 03:08:22 PM »

I don't know if It's my impression but does Jarmo wrote a lot of things but actually didn't say shit?

Maybe it's your reading comprehension?  Huh

There's no news on the album.

There. Better?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Regibold
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2007, 03:16:17 PM »

Russtcb : Not to just blindly defend Jarmo of this board, but if there was news, this would be one of the first places you'd hear it I would think.

Yes this would be the place, which is why I'm on here twice a day.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2007, 03:31:41 PM »

Russtcb : Not to just blindly defend Jarmo of this board, but if there was news, this would be one of the first places you'd hear it I would think.

Yes this would be the place, which is why I'm on here twice a day.

Yep. Me too. beer

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2007, 03:57:59 PM »

This damn site is on my bookmarks and it will probably be the cause of me getting fired... hihi

: : Vicente : :

"all that anger, all that anger"
novrain91
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2007, 07:09:41 PM »

I saw GNR live last year and really enjoyed it.  I also think it's really cool that they've recently toured the world bringing great music to many fans, but it's hard to think it's that cool.  I mean it's good that the tour was successful, but everything is overshadowed by Chinese Democracy and when is it going to be released.  I mean I honestly don't see the point of really caring about any touring,etc. until that album has been released.  It's the huge fucking elephant in the room, and Axl has basically failed to even comment on it more than once in the last 5 years, let alone release it!!  He better already have his 400 page explanation of it's creation and endless delay written in novel form.   
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2007, 07:11:39 PM »

axl could joke about releasing the album "fall, late fall" and say that's what he meant on eddie trunk and when eddie asked if it was that year axl just said yes ebcause he wanted to shut him up hihi
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2007, 08:09:30 PM »

axl could joke about releasing the album "fall, late fall" and say that's what he meant on eddie trunk and when eddie asked if it was that year axl just said yes ebcause he wanted to shut him up hihi

that shows seems so long ago doesn't it crying
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2007, 08:12:54 PM »

that shows seems so long ago doesn't it crying

actually, to me it feelks like it was like only 3 months ago the most Cheesy
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2007, 09:42:26 PM »

If only GN'R would come to Brazil soon, that would make it easier for me to wait Smiley
I mean, they came here in 2001 (and I wasn't able to go see them), then they toured Japan twice, North America twice, Europe "once and a half", Mexico, Australia, they were even supposed to play in freaking Africa! Come on, it's way past the time for a tour in South America, preferably with the album out or with a release date set Cheesy
alex_27
Opening Act

I SAY FUCK THAT

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2007, 10:18:06 PM »

Why not this year? Why Chinese Democracy could not appear this year?
If Axl said it was going out in 2006, now it is 2007. So why not? now what happen?

GONNA CALL THE PRESIDENT
GONNA CALL THE PRIVATE EYE
GONNA GET THE IRS
GONNA GET THE FBI
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2007, 10:19:23 PM »

It's the huge fucking elephant in the room, and Axl has basically failed to even comment on it more than once in the last 5 years 

rofl rofl

That's fucking great! And there is more than an element of truth to it.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Kangaroo Friend
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2007, 10:56:38 PM »

The album WILL be out this year.  How can it NOT?  It's finished, only the mixing is left.  And a marketing strategy.
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2007, 11:33:39 PM »

The album WILL be out this year.? How can it NOT?? It's finished, only the mixing is left.? And a marketing strategy.

that's been the story for all of 2007...i need some CD before i DIE!!!!!

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2007, 11:48:03 PM »

The GNR world is like Groundhog Day the movie.

Right now we are saying

"Definitely this year"

Oh it will be out by NOvember for sure

We've been saying this for 5 years, So its kind of like a Merry Go Round.

U would think this is definitely the year but I dont think its coming out this year.

Im shooting for next summer.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
heyheyhey
Banned
Opening Act

Shake And Bake

« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2007, 01:04:31 AM »

So maybe we should start asking Jarmo if he knows anything Smiley

Jarmo, speak up please! Cheesy

If you saw them in Mexico, Australia, New Zealand or Japan, you know what I'm talking about.

I also know there are no scheduled tour dates right now. As usual, as soon as there are real news about upcoming shows you will know about it.

/jarmo

shut up jarmo...its easy for you to say relax cause you have the cd....but us fans don't.

so how is the cd?

In October It Starts.....
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2007, 01:43:08 AM »

So maybe we should start asking Jarmo if he knows anything Smiley

Jarmo, speak up please! Cheesy

/jarmo

shut up jarmo...its easy for you to say relax cause you have the cd....but us fans don't.

so how is the cd?

LOL. Thats pretty funny

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD