Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 05:14:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Second half of 07'
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Second half of 07'  (Read 23575 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2007, 07:58:50 PM »

Guns N' Roses Play In Canada In SEPTEMBER 2007

Cool

We don't know that for sure. There were rumors of that about a month or so back and Richard did say they were looking into more Canadian shows this fall, but as of right now nothing is officially booked...
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »

latest rumor:
some known radio (Radioactiva) here in Bogota, Colombia said last week: "the promoters are in negociations with GNR management in order to bring them here for the 1st week of December, all the info we know is that they (promoters) have pacted 80% of the negociation already"
also, there's another rumor (I think this one is totally bullshit) is that GN'R will be touring with Aerosmith by the end of the year

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
gnr1967
Rocker

One person's morality is another person's nonsense

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2007, 08:28:06 PM »

latest rumor:
some known radio (Radioactiva) here in Bogota, Colombia said last week: "the promoters are in negociations with GNR management in order to bring them here for the 1st week of December, all the info we know is that they (promoters) have pacted 80% of the negociation already"
also, there's another rumor (I think this one is totally bullshit) is that GN'R will be touring with Aerosmith by the end of the year

I agree the rumor probably isn't true, but a GNR-Aerosmith tour would be pretty cool.   ok 

I'd love to see the two bands play Mama Kin and Train Kept A' Rollin'.  Where did you hear this rumor?
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2007, 08:39:00 PM »

latest rumor:

I agree the rumor probably isn't true, but a GNR-Aerosmith tour would be pretty cool.   ok 

I'd love to see the two bands play Mama Kin and Train Kept A' Rollin'.  Where did you hear this rumor?
well some user in my forum put that thing... but I bet my ass that is totally bullshit....
btw I think that GN'R will be touring here in South America with Baz

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2007, 08:54:37 PM »

Guns N' Roses Play In Canada In SEPTEMBER 2007

Cool

We don't know that for sure. There were rumors of that about a month or so back and Richard did say they were looking into more Canadian shows this fall, but as of right now nothing is officially booked...

I Not Talk Of Richard.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2007, 08:28:00 AM »

I'm just hoping for something in the end of 2007. I gotta hope that we don't get just total silence after these dates overseas are done.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Gunner_Rose
Headliner

Mr Mojo Risin

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2007, 08:31:52 AM »

latest rumor:

Wow, I hope they'll be in South America soon, they have a lot of fans there waitin' for Robin Finck and his band mates.

Fincklosophy
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2007, 02:00:49 PM »

now that i have the new VR i dont really care when it comes out....hopefully before the next VR album.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2007, 03:01:40 PM »

now that i have the new VR i dont really care when it comes out....hopefully before the next VR album.

rofl I sure hope that was a joke

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2007, 03:15:12 PM »

rofl I sure hope that was a joke

I concur with original poster... With half the album in leak form and the new VR CD I'm not all that anxious.  There's no reason why it shouldn't come out in the second half of '07, but I wont care if they keep touring or stay silent.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2007, 04:01:05 PM »

Maybe Axl is deciding to release two albums simutaneously like the Illusions since everyone has heard 3/4 of the new songs anyway.  Chinese Democracy I & II  Huh

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2007, 04:10:56 PM »

Maybe Axl is deciding to release two albums simutaneously like the Illusions since everyone has heard 3/4 of the new songs anyway.? Chinese Democracy I & II? Huh
I agree and have stated this in other threads, like many others too.? Maybe a live album and a new one together?? Who really knows?? At this point because everyones heard most of the newer stuff, that maybe songs we haven't heard before will be coming?? New guys new blood and talent, tends to bring new music.? We will just have to wait and see....

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »

latest rumor:

Wow, I hope they'll be in South America soon, they have a lot of fans there waitin' for Robin Finck and his band mates.

There are currently no tour plans after Japan.

The emphasis right now is on getting the new album out.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2007, 04:29:01 PM »

that's the fucking spirit!!! thanks mystie Kiss
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2007, 04:34:05 PM »

latest rumor:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2007, 04:37:18 PM »

latest rumor:

not even for december, like the guy above said? So, there will be not anymore dates for 2007?

that's cool!  ok

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Rocker_GNR
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2007, 04:42:34 PM »

latest rumor:

hihi, yeah, you're right, except Here in Chile anyone knows Robin Finck....
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 04:44:09 PM by Rocker_GNR » Logged

Old Fan of Guns N ' Roses - "That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death ..."
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »

@estebanf:

hopefully there will be tour dates when the record has a firm release date.. but let's not dig to deep in what mysteron said now
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2007, 05:09:31 PM »

latest rumor:

I hope to god that this plan pans out this time.

I hope we don't have to wait til November as was mentioned recently. I'd love it if September worked out.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2007, 05:09:51 PM »

latest rumor:

Best fucking news i have heard in a long time ok

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: