Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 05:58:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Any Reason, For Not Releasing Use Your Illusion Documentary?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any Reason, For Not Releasing Use Your Illusion Documentary?  (Read 8140 times)
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 09:34:54 AM »

"I also read that Axl had the opinion that she was trying to put a "spell" on him and went over with a shitload of Security+cameras and shit and said to Kurt "Tell your Bitch to shut up or I'll have someone shut her up" Kurt turns to her and says "Shut up Bitch" and Axl Stomped off."

I've been laughing for the past five minutes about this one. Heck, I'd think everything would be cool between them after Cobain told Love to shut up.

EstrangedBrazil
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 10:28:21 AM »

what i remember was something like 'tell your bitch to shut the fuck up or i'll take her down to the pavement' and kurt turned to her and said 'shut up bitch'

It would be priceless do see Axl beat the shit out of that geek-ass punk who caught a lucky break writing teenage poetry...

oh, do i hate Kurt Cobain and Nirvana...  Angry
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »

It would be priceless do see Axl beat the shit out of that geek-ass punk who caught a lucky break writing teenage poetry...

hihi

greendog
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2007, 03:00:49 PM »

hihi
yeah... as much as i love kurt cobain, despite not listening to a full album in a couple of years... thats a pretty funny comment.
suicide
VIP

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2007, 02:43:27 PM »

A Nirvana fan told me a few years ago that Kurt Cobain spat on the white piano at the 92 VMA's. He soon found out Axl played the black piano and Elton John the white one.
Don't know if that story is true, like I said, I don't have an official source.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 03:02:09 PM »

A Nirvana fan told me a few years ago that Kurt Cobain spat on the white piano at the 92 VMA's. He soon found out Axl played the black piano and Elton John the white one.
Don't know if that story is true, like I said, I don't have an official source.

it's on wikipedia too.. i know that NOT a reliable source but i think it says there that kurt himself have admitted that he did that
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 03:17:33 PM »

Fuck Kurt if he did that.... and it looks good on him that he got the wrong piano rofl

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
Megaguns
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 06:41:47 AM »

i do remember reading somethiong about "perfect crime" years ago, Would be an awesome thing to see. I personally think the doco was made and finished but axl stopped the release (kinda how he wanted to stop nov rain) Id bet he stopped it because it was to be released in 94 or later (after estranged) and after the band was kinda finished. Its probably sitting in axls vault with lots of other goodies...  drool

Hopefully all the good shit will surface some day.
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 02:56:38 PM »

Kurt and Kris should tag team Axl and Duff haha, id buy that pay-per-view in a second! Not to mention vince neil hihi

I think/hope Axl will release a documentary after the band is finished with everything in maybe 5-10 years or whatever. When everybody is done playing just have all of the guys sign the papers and agree on what to show and what not to show and put it out with another greatest hits CD or a UYI re-release

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 03:01:29 PM »

Kurt and Kris should tag team Axl and Duff haha, id buy that pay-per-view in a second! Not to mention vince neil hihi

I think/hope Axl will release a documentary after the band is finished with everything in maybe 5-10 years or whatever. When everybody is done playing just have all of the guys sign the papers and agree on what to show and what not to show and put it out with another greatest hits CD or a UYI re-release

Unless you meant "Kurt and Kris should have tag teamed Axl and Duff haha" then there's a problem, Kurts been dead for 13 years. Just saying just in case.

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2007, 03:25:07 PM »

I don't remember who said it, might have been Dave Grohl, but at the infamous 1992 MTV awards Axl showed up with his bodyguard (along with Duff who wanted to fight Krist-the bassist from Nirvana)-and had a camera crew with him-wouldn't you love to see that footage?

I would love to see Krist and Duff fight..1 on 1..But noooo they had to bring their bodygards...That shit makes me angry

Kurt also said in a interview that the bodygards started to push Krist around for a while  rofl

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2007, 04:04:57 PM »

I don't remember who said it, might have been Dave Grohl, but at the infamous 1992 MTV awards Axl showed up with his bodyguard (along with Duff who wanted to fight Krist-the bassist from Nirvana)-and had a camera crew with him-wouldn't you love to see that footage?

I would love to see Krist and Duff fight..1 on 1..But noooo they had to bring their bodygards...That shit makes me angry

Kurt also said in a interview that the bodygards started to push Krist around for a while? rofl

Clearly the booze was talking if Duff was going to fight, ouch to his liver at the time...

Fuck All Y'all
JulioK
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2007, 10:23:05 PM »

Year, it would be so fuckin' great could see it.Could any one of you imagine the kind of stuff they should be caught around all the tour?
I'm shore that so much of our questions about those days would be ansewred...
I read a lot about this documetary back in 92, include the words of Axl himself, and it looks like there was an inicial intention to release it as a movie.
I don't know what's happen or even if it was finished.
In fact there's a lot hours of footage somewhere being wasted.
Would be nice if some one involved with this material could tell us more about it.
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 12:55:38 AM »

We'll never see it...

law suits... law suits.... law suits...

Maybe when the guys are long gone..

Most be fvcking awesome though...

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Chief
Legend

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2007, 02:23:35 AM »

As far as I know and have read, this thing was never finished or even really started.  I think they did a lot of filming but never really got it all together in the aftermath of the tour, because of the way everything went down at that time.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2007, 07:09:44 PM »

Axl and Duff vs Kurt and Kris with Vince as the special guest Referee!

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2007, 08:00:30 PM »

Yes there is a reason. No, you don't get to know what it was. Welcome to GnR. Will that be smoking or non-smoking?

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
suicide
VIP

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2007, 04:29:04 AM »

Talking 'bout Documentaries... Visit Robert John's new site at http://www.robertjohnphotography.com/ to see his "Guns N' Roses Photographic History Documentary".

Direct link to the documentary: http://www.robertjohnphotography.com/rjdoc/rjdoc.html

This is the video documentary that was filmed by Indigo Productions during the 'GNR - Use Your Illusion Tour'; it aired on the BBC worldwide and showcased Robert's work with Guns N' Roses. It features interviews with Robert, Guns N' Roses and other team members, along with live footage, candid offstage and studio cameos.

Great documentary about the greatest band and greatest photographer ever!
Big Diabolic
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2007, 08:34:42 AM »

Perfect Crime it was filmed on the UYI tour for be edit in the cine.

The documentary contains some images about the backstages, behind the scenes, etc...

I don't know what happen with that, but it had been so good, hope axl will let it free some day
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2007, 12:31:54 PM »

Kurt also said in a interview that the bodygards started to push Krist around for a while? rofl

Clearly the booze was talking if Duff was going to fight, ouch to his liver at the time...

Yepp, that?s true..Offtopic, but boy was Duff fucked up back then, it?s not even Rock n roll..Gotta love him anyway

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: